Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Do not spoil this amazing story,that an amazing man(ΜC) is in love with his (sister) but has not left any woman within a radius of twenty kilometers who has not fucked her:ROFLMAO:,is what they say that the real man is faithful to his beloved.:KEK:
this asshole(ΜC) is only in love with his dick.

Can someone translate this to readable English?

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
I have mixed feelings about the open relationship.
If done right, I think this type of plot would be great on the condition that the MC is an attractive alpha male. I'd imagine the female partner having dates with some guys and then comes to the realization of just how far above the rest her true partner actually is. I would love to see scenes like that honestly.
Sadly, the MC of Sunshine Love is not one and this makes it depressing for me. His situation monetarily and work-wise is worse than Nicole while his sexual prowess is far from satisfying (I mean, their first sex scene had Nicole needing to fake orgasm, and the flashback sex scene actually had MC fell asleep before Nicole got off. That is so not cool!). This set the situation where it's easy to imagine Nicole to end up with someone better on both end of what the MC lacks because Nicole is a very attractive woman who also had the brain and the work discipline.

Honestly, if I view it as a third party instead of inserting myself into MC, Nicole definitely deserves someone better.

Reactions: Priappus

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I have mixed feelings about the open relationship.
If done right, I think this type of plot would be great on the condition that the MC is an attractive alpha male. I'd imagine the female partner having dates with some guys and then comes to the realization of just how far above the rest her true partner actually is. I would love to see scenes like that honestly.
Sadly, the MC of Sunshine Love is not one and this makes it depressing for me. His situation monetarily and work-wise is worse than Nicole while his sexual prowess is far from satisfying (I mean, their first sex scene had Nicole needing to fake orgasm, and the flashback sex scene actually had MC fell asleep before Nicole got off. That is so not cool!). This set the situation where it's easy to imagine Nicole to end up with someone better on both end of what the MC lacks because Nicole is a very attractive woman who also had the brain and the work discipline.

Honestly, if I view it as a third party instead of inserting myself into MC, Nicole definitely deserves someone better.
Nicole is a side character this story is not about her.

Reactions: lulibuli

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Jazmin is Martin's daughter? Could this be confirmed? Does anyone know what fetishes could be included in future updates?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
is there a way where Ashley wont end things?
From the WT:

The MC wakes up with Ashley (Ashley path)

NOTE: If you go to Ashley’s cabin in the woods, then you will wake up
next to her.

• Touch Ashley / Close your eyes

IMPORTANT: If you choose “Touch Ashley”, then you will leave her
cabin while she’s asleep and go back to the hotel.

Your relationship with Ashley will come to an END the next time you see
her. -5 Ashley Pts

If you choose “Close your eyes”, you will go back to sleep and when you
wake up, you will have morning sex with Ashley.

Your relationship with Ashley will CONTINUE. -10 Friend Pts

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Did you get lost? The Cuck Shed is down the corridor, second door left. Are you in the right thread? There is no NTR in any MrDots game.
Now, i quit this game after a few hours because, really it was exaustingly long and it never seemd to go anywhere (and i mean storywhise, not scenewise). Yet i presume that MC's sister's mom is a possible love interest. At leash it's hinted that she might be interested. And she slept with MC's father. So, dunno... retroactive NTR? I'd personally add a tag to games like "you sure you want to bang a motherly figure? but why??". Just kidding. Not judging anyone's kink. Just not my pair of shoes.

• Angry
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Now, i quit this game after a few hours because, really it was exaustingly long and it never seemd to go anywhere (and i mean storywhise, not scenewise). Yet i presume that MC's sister's mom is a possible love interest. At leash it's hinted that she might be interested. And she slept with MC's father. So, dunno... retroactive NTR? I'd personally add a tag to games like "you sure you want to bang a motherly figure? but why??". Just kidding. Not judging anyone's kink. Just not my pair of shoes.
I wouldn't call that NTR.

Ashley was in a relationship with MCs father when MC himself was a child.
Now Ashley and Gerald haven't talked to each other in years and he isn't part of her life anymore.

Therefore MC and Ashley sleeping with each other isn't NTR. It's not even cheating.
The only person that wouldn't be happy about the whole thing would be S I'd assume. Oh and maybe Gerald if he finds out.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I wouldn't call that NTR.

Ashley was in a relationship with MCs father when MC himself was a child.
Now Ashley and Gerald haven't talked to each other in years and he isn't part of her life anymore.

Therefore MC and Ashley sleeping with each other isn't NTR. It's not even cheating.
The only person that wouldn't be happy about the whole thing would be S I'd assume. Oh and maybe Gerald if he finds out.
Me neither, but it's the only NTR-ish content i can think about. Or maybe Sister's BF. Or does Annoyng Initial GF get some cock at home at least?

Reactions: Sirren

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Me neither, but it's the only NTR-ish content i can think about. Or maybe Sister's BF. Or does Annoyng Initial GF get some cock at home at least?
Maybe... Sister's Ex-BF if you stretch the definition... Though I think their relationship was pretty bad for a long time and hardly any love left.
I have no idea with Nicole. I broke up with her the moment I could.

Reactions: Sirren and Machete
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes