Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you for clarifying that you are NOT part of the actual development team. I don't use anything Discord anymore as I found how easy it is for anyone to say anything. Maybe you do have contact with Mr.Dots directly and maybe you don't. You apparently don't know the development team personally but you did take credit for this story as well when you said "our story".

Regardless, perhaps you should try to find out why people have the ideas they have before calling them out for something. If what you said is true, then the marketing for this story should be fixed. If the developer is being misrepresented then they should call out the OP on here where the story is being marketed instead of having fans be insulted for believing what it actually posted about the story.

I absolutely love Melody and have enjoyed for the most part the story for DMD and I have loved this story. It doesn't lessen the story in my opinion if incest is left out. I didn't get this story or Melody for any incest content although I knew what I was getting into with DMD and I'll admit that DMD makes the incest content work.

In this forum, it should at least be acknowledged that not everyone has an incest version of this and by only referring to characters as brother/sister is confusing and can even push people away if they discover that the story is meant to be incest if it truly is.

That's all I'm saying about this.
If Mrdots even remotely try to make a statement like that he would see his Patreon account cancelled immediately, and with him all the devs the are producing incest based games.
Patreons banned those type of games since 2017, patches made by "mysterious" third parties and leaked here as a way to bypass that censorship rule.
Of course the devs need to publicly say they don't have anything to do with that, or else they would be deprived of an important monetary income.
Subscribestar being based from another country allow the games to be hosted as the dev planned them, here on F95 zone there's the necessity of leaving things vague to avoid any possible connection to the devs.
Sunshine Love in an incest game, period.
Of course you're free to play it in the censored version if this is your decision and personal taste, but you need to accept the truth and stop continuing this Don Quixote war, please, also because we are going way off topic. :)

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
let me explain:
on patreon incest is not allowed - so all versions over there are made with no incest.
Subscribestar DOES allow incest, so over there all versions HAVE incest.
For the patreons PC version, there is a patch to enable incest again.
Android version can't be patched (because apk) - so sorry for that. But if you would have subscribestar version of android, you WOULD have incest enabled nevertheless.
That's nothing MrDots will change, as he got trouble with patreon once before (Dating my Daughter).

Furthermore, we are not responsible for tags and/or uploaded versions over here - no matter if incest or not.

Most I can do, is to provide the patch for those, who got the patreon version (even pirated over here).
So see it as a good-will to "help" even those, who don't support but rather grab it for free.

Doesn't change the fact that incest is the real version though - no matter what you think about it
Thank you for a clearer and less offensive way of describing. I can accept all that. Again, maybe someone should reach out to the OP to make all that clear on the description here and less confusion will be created.

I'll stop trying to correct any statements of incest here. I'm good with the version I have as I enjoy this story more the way I have it without incest.

• Angry
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You apparently don't know the development team personally but you did take credit for this story as well when you said "our story".
oh .. actually i do
And i repeat: i AM part of the TEAM - the Team is about developement team and discord team. The developers are also on that discord and of course we talk in own internal channel.
So be assured that i KNOW HearszAM (lead writer) by person, and i am well informed about about details of the project(s).
You don't need to believe me - but please stop spreading fake info because YOU think to know how things are.

And before this is getting too much off-topic and the posts were deleted because of cleanup, i will step out of this

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Thank you for a clearer and less offensive way of describing. I can accept all that. Again, maybe someone should reach out to the OP to make all that clear on the description here and less confusion will be created.

I'll stop trying to correct any statements of incest here. I'm good with the version I have as I enjoy this story more the way I have it without incest.
There was no confusion on our part... and the tags are set correctly.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
If Mrdots even remotely try to make a statement like that he would see his Patreon account cancelled immediately, and with him all the devs the are producing incest based games.
Patreons banned those type of games since 2017, patches made by "mysterious" third parties and leaked here as a way to bypass that censorship rule.
Of course the devs need to publicly say they don't have anything to do with that, or else they would be deprived of an important monetary income.
Subscribestar being based from another country allow the games to be hosted as the dev planned them, here on F95 zone there's the necessity of leaving things vague to avoid any possible connection to the devs.
Sunshine Love in an incest game, period.
Of course you're free to play it in the censored version if this is your decision and personal taste, but you need to accept the truth and stop continuing this Don Quixote war, please, also because we are going way off topic. :)

As I said in my last reply to Hyperserver, I'll stop pointing out that the story is marketed the way it is and that I was only going off the content posted here and available. I fully understand the Patreon part, and I have zero association with Patreon for this and many other reasons. However, this site (F95) is not patreon and there is no reason this site would need to hide anything as there is much content that is listed exactly as it is. That is all I was saying.

Now that I see that so many people accept that this game is in fact originally an incest game, I'll leave it be.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
oh .. actually i do
And i repeat: i AM part of the TEAM - the Team is about developement team and discord team. The developers are also on that discord and of course we talk in own internal channel.
So be assured that i KNOW HearszAM (lead writer) by person, and i am well informed about about details of the project(s).
You don't need to believe me - but please stop spreading fake info because YOU think to know how things are.

And before this is getting too much off-topic and the posts were deleted because of cleanup, i will step out of this
Is Jeff no longer writing or did he go into retirement with Judy Hopps?

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
There was no confusion on our part... and the tags are set correctly.
Yes I actually see that recently the description and tags were changed. I got the story back in January when it didn't say sister. Either way... think we are all good now and we can all enjoy the story whatever version we have. All of this aside... this is still an awesome story.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yes I actually see that recently the description and tags were changed. I got the story back in January when it didn't say sister. Either way... think we are all good now and we can all enjoy the story whatever version we have. All of this aside... this is still an awesome story.
I think the MC is kinda weaksauce in this one... I prefer the Melody MC(their best game) by far. DMD is okay-ish.

Reactions: JonasSnr

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes there is, this site is starting to be very big with lots of users, and the staff need to be very careful that thing don't leak out inadvertently in the wrong hands since everything that is posted here is in a grey zone.
For their own safety they need to say that the "incest" patches are leaked here mysteriously as well, or else they will risk to face very serious problems with the American authorities, since the site is hosted there, so they can't do a clear statement exactly as the devs can't.
Anyway, as we all agreed this discussion went far over, so it's better to talk of anything else regarding the game. :)

Reactions: Rjlonewolf

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is Jeff no longer writing or did he go into retirement with Judy Hopps?
Jeff is still onboard.
He is mostly responsible for creating the story background and general character setups and fleshouts, while Hearsz is the main writer for texts. MrDots himself does the coding and renderings.
Finally MistressElemental is kind of a "technical supporter" who helps solving issues, bugfixing and testing

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I think the MC is kinda weaksauce in this one... I prefer the Melody MC(their best game) by far. DMD is okay-ish.
It's interesting that I have a closer appreciation for this story than I did with Melody and I have no connection with DMD other than reading it and enjoying it as a story.

I had a similar situation as the MC here. I had a childhood friend who I reconnected with after many years and was in a relationship with someone else at the time so I can easily say that the MC here is reacting in a familiar way. Still no where near as weak of an MC as some other stories I have been reading recently. Anyone else reading Single Again?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just started so I don't have an opinion on it, but I must say I agree with Uthuriel, the MC here is the most weak excuse of a guy possible.
Too indecisive and also too prone to be bum hurted honestly, I can understand that the story is somewhat of a whirlpool, but damn, sometimes I would really like to give him a slap or two on his forehead, because it's really irritating how he react.
I've had a similar experience too, but at least I tried to be more proactive and not be so passive.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Just started so I don't have an opinion on it, but I must say I agree with Uthuriel, the MC here is the most weak excuse of a guy possible.
Too indecisive and also too prone to be bum hurted honestly, I can understand that the story is somewhat of a whirlpool, but damn, sometimes I would really like to give him a slap or two on his forehead, because it's really irritating how he react.
I've had a similar experience too, but at least I tried to be more proactive and not be so passive.
In German we say: "Leichte Schläge auf den Hinterkopf erhöhen das Denkvermögen." which basically translates to light hits to the back of the head improve the ability to think.
I wish I could do that to the Sunshine Love MC... wouldn't be light hits though... :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
In German we say: "Leichte Schläge auf den Hinterkopf erhöhen das Denkvermögen." which basically translates to light hits to the back of the head improve the ability to think.
I wish I could do that to the Sunshine Love MC... wouldn't be light hits though... :KEK:
We have a similar says here in Italy too.. And also
lord-of.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Uthuriel

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I guess the only issue I have with him is that he still has to "think hard" about what label a relationship should have after it was discussed and only some fun was had. If LI is throwing herself at him in a moment... he should just go with it unless she is just beyond drunk and she might not actually know what she is doing but she clearly does here so he should just accept it and go.

We should also remember the fact that before Nicole and him broke up, he didn't have much experience in dating or even much fun. He isn't used to having all these women through themselves at him.

Reactions: Dylan741

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
Did you get lost? The Cuck Shed is down the corridor, second door left. Are you in the right thread? There is no NTR in any MrDots game.
Maybe if you have the emotional capacity of a sheet of paper and have no understanding of different levels of abstraction. Being coerced into an open relationship by your girlfriend after a week without you and a passing compliment. LOL

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I guess the only issue I have with him is that he still has to "think hard" about what label a relationship should have after it was discussed and only some fun was had. If LI is throwing herself at him in a moment... he should just go with it unless she is just beyond drunk and she might not actually know what she is doing but she clearly does here so he should just accept it and go.

We should also remember the fact that before Nicole and him broke up, he didn't have much experience in dating or even much fun. He isn't used to having all these women through themselves at him.
True, also the game is far from being stable on that point of view, but sometimes my hands itch toward him, can't do nothing about it, forgive me. ;)

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes