Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hm...
Last time the people of Italy offered my people their sword we were betrayed quite dearly... I'll be cautions... :KEK: /s
Not mine, but I admit I tried to be more heroic since I should have used the correct gifs since I'm more like him...:LUL:
axe-lotr.gif
But once I offer my hand my loyalty is crystal clear.;)

• Love
Reactions: Uthuriel

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
Not sure why you think it needs an NTR tag. I haven't seen any NTR content at all.
Being forced into a open relationship with your 5 year long gf saying we should see other people is ntr. One week without you and a bar scene and suddenly MC is forced into it. He even states that he didn't want it and only accepted it for her since it's what she wanted. CUCK.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Maybe if you have the emotional capacity of a sheet of paper and have no understanding of different levels of abstraction. Being coerced into an open relationship by your girlfriend after a week without you and a passing compliment. LOL
Not necessarily. Remember that they were having major relationship issues before he even lost his job. All she knew is that the relationship wasn't strong and her client was getting a divorce after saying she didn't give open relationship a try. In all honesty, Nicole was making an effort. Not everyone understands open relationships or is interested in them.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I wouldn't call that NTR.

Ashley was in a relationship with MCs father when MC himself was a child.
Now Ashley and Gerald haven't talked to each other in years and he isn't part of her life anymore.

Therefore MC and Ashley sleeping with each other isn't NTR. It's not even cheating.
The only person that wouldn't be happy about the whole thing would be S I'd assume. Oh and maybe Gerald if he finds out.
I always keep thinking Gerald is dead since we really don't hear or see much actually from him. Must be all the dead fathers on F95zone conditioning me.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe if you have the emotional capacity of a sheet of paper and have no understanding of different levels of abstraction. Being coerced into an open relationship by your girlfriend after a week without you and a passing compliment. LOL
There is no coercion... you can literally end the relationship with her... also she is a cuckquean...
Also while cuck and NTR might behave similarly to each other they are not necessarily the same... but please let's not start another of those discussions.....

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I always keep thinking Gerald is dead since we really don't hear or see much actually from him. Must be all the dead fathers on F95zone conditioning me.
While I'm not on the Ashley path I'd still find it funny if Gerald would come back to Sunshine Bay and the MC would go: Yoo dad. May I introduce you to my wife? I think you met before... :KEK:

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Since I don't have the incest patch... is the one known as Shortstack still a cousin of the one who asked MC to come down for help? Also, for my own clarification... is the brother/sister relationship blood or step by marriage?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Since I don't have the incest patch... is the one known as Shortstack still a cousin of the one who asked MC to come down for help? Also, for my own clarification... is the brother/sister relationship blood or step by marriage?
Blood, more precisely they are half brother/sister, same dad different mother.:)

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
With the patch MC and S have the same father. Ashely never told Gerald that though until the prologue where he returns to Sunshine Bay and they meet again in the bar.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So MC could introduce his harem of sister, cousin, step mom and step aunt to his father lmao
That would be funny but the game is unfortunately not harem focused. I have a feeling that for the "best ending" you have to decide who you want. Like Melody where you had to be faithful to her to get the superstar ending.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So MC could introduce his harem of sister, cousin, step mom and step aunt to his father lmao
Childhood Friend / Half Sister (same Dad different Mom)
Shortcake is cousin to character above on her mother's side so not a spec of blood with MC
Shortcake is also Queen Goddess BEST Girl
Ashley is the different Mom so again no blood with MC
Trisha is the sister of Ashley mother of Shortcake and also no blood with MC

Ashley and Gerald (MC Dad) NEVER married in any version ever so no step anything ever in any version

Hope that clears it up. The only incest is MC and Sis / CF but maybe Hearsz will sneak the twins into a 3some in the future at least he has said he is interested but SubStar ONLY of course

PEACE

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes