Lunix00

May 31, 2020
In my first run I am trying to see as many scenes as possible but my goal is that MC end up with Sis in the best possible way, she is simply the female character that I liked the most of the three novels, the most beautiful and genuine. It would be nice if she could have fun too, for example, get a good massage from Jazmin, or share a scene with the music producer (Hank) or something, of course, if the users choose to play that. If there is enough trust between the main couple, love does not have to be affected, and it would be a way to offer more variants to users without affecting the complicity between the main characters. Nothing of this have to be under the NTR tag.:giggle:

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
In my first run I am trying to see as many scenes as possible but my goal is that MC end up with Sis in the best possible way, she is simply the female character that I liked the most of the three novels, the most beautiful and genuine. It would be nice if she could have fun too, for example, get a good massage from Jazmin, or share a scene with the music producer (Hank) or something, of course, if the users choose to play that. If there is enough trust between the main couple, love does not have to be affected, and it would be a way to offer more variants to users without affecting the complicity between the main characters. Nothing of this have to be under the NTR tag.:giggle:
Did I miss a route where Melody had a scene with Hank, the Record Label CEO?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
There is no swinging/sharing in the tags or genre spoiler if you want something like that from a Mr.dots vn you're better off playing DMD. I seriously doubt the dev is going to introduce it this late into the game

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
There is no swinging/sharing in the tags or genre spoiler if you want something like that from a Mr.dots vn you're better off playing DMD. I seriously doubt the dev is going to introduce it this late into the game
Every business is flexible as long as it reports profits. I must clarify that what I said is in terms of diversity, I do not think it is good for this type of VN the degradation of the characters as it happens with other games on this website. Also, DMD will be over soon, and it would be nice to have something for some fans who enjoyed this stuff.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Every business is flexible as long as it reports profits. I must clarify that what I said is in terms of diversity, I do not think it is good for this type of VN the degradation of the characters as it happens with other games on this website. Also, DMD will be over soon, and it would be nice to have something for some fans who enjoyed this stuff.
Imagine thinking that kind of stuff reports profit.... :KEK:

Things that go into the sharing/swinging, cuck, NTR territory are just bad for business.
Why do you think so many games with NTR as focus have that nice big ABANDONED in front of their name?

If the game after Sunshine Love would be a game focused on that he'd lose even more subs than he'll lose anyway because of DMD being finished.

Reactions: punisher2099

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
It won't happen not this late into the games lifecycle Mr.dots would have let people know in the beginning if that was a possibility. I guess since DMD is ending this thread will be flooded with requests to make it exactly like it. :FacePalm:

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Imagine thinking that kind of stuff reports profit.... :KEK:

Things that go into the sharing/swinging, cuck, NTR territory are just bad for business.
Why do you think so many games with NTR as focus have that nice big ABANDONED in front of their name?

If the game after Sunshine Love would be a game focused on that he'd lose even more subs than he'll lose anyway because of DMD being finished.
A lot of games that have that nice big Abandoned tag have it because the games are crap or because the developers didn't take it seriously. Also, I didn't say that including NTR would be good, what I said was that it would be good to make the story more interesting for many users by including some diversity. The lesbian tag is there, for example, it's no big deal if they used it and they wouldn't even be doing anything different from their previous games.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
A lot of games that have that nice big Abandoned tag have it because the games are crap or because the developers didn't take it seriously. Also, I didn't say that including NTR would be good, what I said was that it would be good to make the story more interesting for many users by including some diversity. The lesbian tag is there, for example, it's no big deal if they used it and they wouldn't even be doing anything different from their previous games.
More diversity? The games are diverse already... no need to put an average twitter feed into a game...

Oh wow... the lesbian tag... never seen that one before... lesbian sex is so diverse... what next you gonna tell me how diverse the gay tag is?
None of this is new or special stuff... SURPRISE futa tag!!! You feel the diversity yet?
As I said nothing special.

All I'm saying is that MrDots should focus on what works for him and his audience...

Never change a running system.

Reactions: EJW

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
It won't happen not this late into the games lifecycle Mr.dots would have let people know in the beginning if that was a possibility. I guess since DMD is ending this thread will be flooded with requests to make it exactly like it. :FacePalm:
If they included the DMD stuff in Sunshine Love it would be bad, at least from my point of view. This game can shine on its own, I just think a little bit of adventure in some characters would be nice. I'm not talking about NTR, as I said before, the main female character is my favorite of all the games, and personally I wouldn't enjoy it, but that doesn't mean that by making the story a little more sexy the game loses value, and there are real masterpieces on this website that prove that it is possible. Don't be scared of developers losing their essence, I think anyone who is serious about it won't let that happen to any of their games.

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
More diversity? The games are diverse already... no need to put an average twitter feed into a game...

Oh wow... the lesbian tag... never seen that one before... lesbian sex is so diverse... what next you gonna tell me how diverse the gay tag is?
None of this is new or special stuff... SURPRISE futa tag!!! You feel the diversity yet?
As I said nothing special.

All I'm saying is that MrDots should focus on what works for him and his audience...

Never change a running system.
Ok, what you like is arguing. The analysis that I do is that I am concerned that a game that I like becomes monotonous. But hey, thumbs up for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Ok, what you like is arguing. The analysis that I do is that I am concerned that a game that I like becomes monotonous. But hey, thumbs up for you.
You make stupid points... I give contra... and your take is that I like arguing? :KEK:

You said that you want elements from DMD in Sunshine Love. Good. What exactly? The sharing? It's gonna be there. Nicole is a cuckquean.

What else?

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
You make stupid points... I give contra... and your take is that I like arguing? :KEK:

You said that you want elements from DMD in Sunshine Love. Good. What exactly? The sharing? It's gonna be there. Nicole is a cuckquean.

What else?
Not for sake of debating or arguing but I am wondering if I missed something. I know I don't have the incest version, but what has happened in a path that everyone keeps calling Nicole a cuckqueen? I am asking because a cuckqueen is a woman who enjoys having sex with other men in front of her partner and I haven't seen any scene which shows her doing anything with any man yet. Admittedly, I chose to break up during the first conversation after she suggested an open relationship so I was wondering if something happened after she came down to Sunshine Bay but it didn't seem like she was down long enough to do anything. So did I miss something?

• Angry
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not for sake of debating or arguing but I am wondering if I missed something. I know I don't have the incest version, but what has happened in a path that everyone keeps calling Nicole a cuckqueen? I am asking because a cuckqueen is a woman who enjoys having sex with other men in front of her partner and I haven't seen any scene which shows her doing anything with any man yet. Admittedly, I chose to break up during the first conversation after she suggested an open relationship so I was wondering if something happened after she came down to Sunshine Bay but it didn't seem like she was down long enough to do anything. So did I miss something?
I broke up with her as well.
I think you have that twisted though. That's not what a cuckquean is. A cuckquean is a female cuck. Nicole will enjoy seeing the MC having fun with other women.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
It seems you have your cuckqueen definition wrong.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I broke up with her as well.
I think you have that twisted though. That's not what a cuckquean is. A cuckquean is a female cuck. Nicole will enjoy seeing the MC having fun with other women.
Yes my bad. What I was really implying is where there may have been evidence that she is even into sharing? In the beginning, she was completely against the idea of even a threesome. Then she really wasn't interested in the idea of an open relationship when Gerorgina suggested it. Personally, I felt she only even suggested the open relationship as a way to not feel guilty if MC were to cheat while away while catering to the idea that he has sexual needs too. I was just wondering if I missed a scene where she shows genuine interest in sharing the MC.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yes my bad. What I was really implying is where there may have been evidence that she is even into sharing? In the beginning, she was completely against the idea of even a threesome. Then she really wasn't interested in the idea of an open relationship when Gerorgina suggested it. Personally, I felt she only even suggested the open relationship as a way to not feel guilty if MC were to cheat while away while catering to the idea that he has sexual needs too. I was just wondering if I missed a scene where she shows genuine interest in sharing the MC.
I think the first hint was when she had the dream of S fucking the MC... she got wet as fuck... :KEK:

I think Hyperserver could explain it better but from what I gathered it's how MrDots and team are going to approach the sharing in this game.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I think the first hint was when she had the dream of S fucking the MC... she got wet as fuck... :KEK:

I think Hyperserver could explain it better but from what I gathered it's how MrDots and team are going to approach the sharing in this game.
I completely forgot about that scene lmao

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes