Lunix00

May 31, 2020
You make stupid points... I give contra... and your take is that I like arguing? :KEK:

You said that you want elements from DMD in Sunshine Love. Good. What exactly? The sharing? It's gonna be there. Nicole is a cuckquean.

What else?
Don't behave like a jerk. If anyone who has an different opinion is an idiot, the forum would be worthless for discussions.
About the game, I broke up with Nicole, so I'm not interested in sharing with her, because she's a character that I didn't like, and it was my choice, and that's what I mean, that it would be nice if you and I could live this story in different ways, so that if I'm with other female characters, I would like to appreciate diversity in them in terms of how they could enjoy seeing each other in certain fantasies, and thus break the monotony of the sexual section in which most games fall . It's just my opinion, I hope you don't whine.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I always keep thinking Gerald is dead since we really don't hear or see much actually from him. Must be all the dead fathers on F95zone conditioning me.
doubt he is dead, just sailing on 7 seas. doubt we see him but would be nice mc to tell him face to face that he has fucked ashley and sis.

Brotoslav

Feb 5, 2021
Please guys where should I put the cheat code "opening" for the gallery? And was this chat code working in the first chapter?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
just to explain the meaning of "cuck queen":
A cuck queen is a girl who gets excited by watching others (meaning especially their partner) having sex with another person - and gets satisfaction and excitement from seeing that.
So you might be able to let Nicole watch your MC having sex with one of the other girls - that's it.
It's not cheating, nor is it NTR in any kind.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Is Yuki a main LI or just a side character to fuck? Need more love for Asian girls:cry: In Melody the only Asian girl got cast aside, there is no ending with her and I suspect something similar will happen here.
View attachment 1715150
View attachment 1715151
To be fair:

I fucked the shit out of Xianne and she just happened to be destined for love with Sophia. Can't stand in the way of destiny.

PEACE

Also Yuki is definitely going to have fun times if not be an ending girl.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
To be fair:

I fucked the shit out of Xianne and she just happened to be destined for love with Sophia. Can't stand in the way of destiny.

PEACE

Also Yuki is definitely going to have fun times if not be an ending girl.
Isn't it fun that the only 2 actually hot girls of that game end up together?

Reactions: jaw1986baby
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes