Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I don't understand why anyone would want Ashley. She is selfish and horrible sexually. At least the sis is passionate and experimental.
you gave the answer yourself:
Because she is selfish (she knows exactly what SHE wants) and also she is "horrible" sexually :p

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The break-up during the masquerade is what tipped it off. However, when I started the final part of Chapter 1, even though I slept over at Ashley's in two versions of my saves, and the status showed me on an Ashley path in those saves, I woke up with Sis, not in the cabin. It was though the cabin scenes didn't happen. Complete continuity break.
there is 1 choice in cabin which leads to no morning sex and that leads to break-up possibly.

I don't understand why anyone would want Ashley. She is selfish and horrible sexually. At least the sis is passionate and experimental.
every1 is entitled to their opinions.

your comparison is like apples and bananas.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
there is 1 choice in cabin which leads to no morning sex and that leads to break-up possibly.

every1 is entitled to their opinions.

your comparison is like apples and bananas.
That was my point exactly. In any story where the person reading it gets to make choices as they want, no one should be criticizing how others choose to go. If anywhere is a good place to use this line, "To each their own" I think this is it.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
That was my point exactly. In any story where the person reading it gets to make choices as they want, no one should be criticizing how others choose to go. If anywhere is a good place to use this line, "To each their own" I think this is it.
but you wrote it otherwise.
You wrote:
" I don't understand why anyone would want Ashley. "
That's quiet the opposite of "If anywhere is a good place to use this line, 'To each their own' I think this is it."
;)

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
but you wrote it otherwise.
You wrote:
" I don't understand why anyone would want Ashley. "
That's quiet the opposite of "If anywhere is a good place to use this line, 'To each their own' I think this is it."
;)
I was replying to the person who said they didn't understand why anyone would choose the sis over Ashley. I was stating the same about the opposite. Of course lack of hearing a sarcastic tone can hide the point that everyone can have thier own preferences.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
My point is that when I continue the game, even after spending the night in the cabin, I don't wake up in the cabin, but at the hotel with Sis. Huge continuity break. If I woke up at the cabin and simply left, or if I was at the hotel early the next morning and saying something about leaving Ashley early and getting back before Sis could wake up, that's one thing, but the way it plays makes no actual sense if Ashley is a viable path. The way it played suggests that Ashley isn't the canon path, and you are being forced to leave her path if you took it.

Last edited:

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Why is it that Chapter 2 always downloads as an ISO File which i cant install?
So IF you are downloading and it's an ISO file, a couple things. First, you may be downloading the PC version as ISO is a standard file format for large installs. If you are on PC, and the file were an ISO, all you have to do is mount the ISO through a virtual drive even though most modern OS will run an ISO even without mounting.

If you are not on PC and you are getting an ISO file, check which link you are selecting for. I am on Android and it always downloads as an APK as it should. I don't have any info for you about Mac.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I was replying to the person who said they didn't understand why anyone would choose the sis over Ashley. I was stating the same about the opposite. Of course lack of hearing a sarcastic tone can hide the point that everyone can have thier own preferences.
Edit to my own statements. I was thinking about Nicole, the original girlfriend. I forgot that Ashley is the "sis" mom. I actually turned her path off early so I have no content about her.

• Wow
Reactions: JonasSnr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is it that Chapter 2 always downloads as an ISO File which i cant install?
you are dling something from pop-up.

My point is that when I continue the game, even after spending the night in the cabin, I don't wake up in the cabin, but at the hotel with Sis. Huge continuity break. If I woke up at the cabin and simply left, or if I was at the hotel early the next morning and saying something about leaving Ashley early and getting back before Sis could wake up, that's one thing, but the way it plays makes no actual sense if Ashley is a viable path. The way it played suggests that Ashley isn't the canon path, and you are being forced to leave her path if you took it.
that really sounds bug. post a save and some1 could look into it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
you are dling something from pop-up.

that really sounds bug. post a save and some1 could look into it.
I ended up finding a quicksave of one of my paths from just as MC got do the dig site (a non-Trisha/chose Lily path). From there I was able to get to the "wake up in the cabin" ending variants. So I now have two additional save paths. The game just didn't want to go back and pick up those elements from the "end of update 7" saves for some reason. Realized where I needed to pick up once I unhid the scene I missed and saw where it started.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
So far my favourite girls are : Sis( I named her Aubrey), Cousin (I named her Melissa) and Kristina ( Especially when she put on the nun costume :love::love:
There should be a "what we named them" thread. I chose Wyatt, which led to me calling Sis "Josie" (some should get it), and Shortcake is Leah (just because I like the name).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I ended up finding a quicksave of one of my paths from just as MC got do the dig site (a non-Trisha/chose Lily path). From there I was able to get to the "wake up in the cabin" ending variants. So I now have two additional save paths. The game just didn't want to go back and pick up those elements from the "end of update 7" saves for some reason. Realized where I needed to pick up once I unhid the scene I missed and saw where it started.
unless is jawbaby then multiple paths is recommended.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
unless is jawbaby then multiple paths is recommended.
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

I have multiple paths.

Queen Goddess Shortcake is the ONE TRUE PATH

but...

I have like 6+ paths saved because I want to see later in the game if there is a bonus when you have max points for certain girls and also how long I can keep Manslut path (all the red hearts with no cheating).

PEACE

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes