cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well all who mc fucks are pretty much ok if he fucks others (they wouldn't be if they knew he fucks his "step-mommy" and "step-auntie" and if those "steps" knew who else he fucks) besides maybe vicky.

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
I wouldn't mind drowning my sorrows with Vickie more. She is my favorite girl to bang and I would like to see how Machete/papi treats me now that I stood up to him.
I concur. That sex in the alley with her as she's all wet after you stand up to her papi is one of my favourite scenes in the game so far (along with finally sticking it into your sis and creampie her)...so hot. She's certainly the definition of a crazy hot latina. Hoping for more scenes with her in the next update...she was certainly missed in the last couple of updates.

Some scenes with her in the next update would be nice, although with Mr. Roshi dying I imagine the next update is probably gonna be more Yuki oriented...hopefully Vicky attends the funeral and we get some there. :ROFLMAO:

Although I did have my hands full with Kristina and starting to corrupt her and trying to bring out that wild side that Ivy and Lily mentioned, so I'm not exactly complaining. :LOL: Since I'm on topic of other girls, I've also been very intrigued by Connie and wanting to fuck her, in front of her daddy and brother watching helplessly if possible, as she moans loudly. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Just a little typo at the "Date with Kristina at the club" when asked by the MC : "How was your dinner Kristina?" and she respond with : "C'était merveilleuse".
It should've been written like this : "C'était merveilleux", you use a feminine form where the masculine form should be used with the word : "merveilleuse"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Does any one Know when is the next Update on the game ? maybe in the Summer ?
Yes, I'm subbed on SS, and after releasing the final or close to the final update for DMD today, they mentioned something about going on a brief hiatus/break for a couple weeks iirc, so that would bring the tentative target date for Sunshine Love either late May at the earliest to Mid June at the latest.

Just finished this update, enjoyed everything, but if on the Sis path, with how close they are getting, and exchanging I Love You's, I'm starting to feel a little guilty fooling around with other girls. Even though we are not exclusive and already agreed not to go public with our relationship for obvious reasons, I can see how even spending 'innocent' free time with anyone other than her is already starting to affect her.

Normally, I love being a manslut, and having fun with all the girls, loved every minute of my time with the exquisite Yuki and Connie, the stacked and smoking hot Kristina, plus the milf-alicious Trisha, on top of more passionate lovemaking with Sis, but I'm hoping as we get further into the summer, we can start reconsidering leaving, because if its up to me, I don't want to leave Sis behind at all.

Of all the girls, I am surprised we've had next to no scenes with Vicki in what seems like a looooong time. I also love being with Ashley as I love milfs and mature/older women in general, but was sad she seems to be mutually exclusive with Sis. As much as I love Ashley, I can't pick her over Sis, since Ashley, much like Trisha seem to only want a casual, no strings attached sexual relationship, which is great as long as there are no consequences, but not if it means hurting either of their daughters...who both seem interested in pursuing an actual romantic relationship with the MC.

Speaking of Trisha's daughter, aka Shortcake, what's the prevailing theory as to what's in those documents she overheard Trisha discussing in the kitchen and did not want her daughter to find out about? Could it have anything to do with her real father?? How crazy would it be if her father was also the MC's father, and Trisha was the 'other' woman that Ashley was so sure the MC's dad was cheating on her with? Can't even imagine how awkward that would be for the MC finding out he's potentially banging both of his half-sisters, lmao! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
speaking of shortcake, how on earth she can be daughter of trisha since she hasn't inherited anything from her mommy.

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
So,
Random question or not so random for discussion.
Since the relationship with the "girlfriend" has already been opened or set to poly.
And based on recent developments in DMD of as I've seen others call it - blue-ball simulator.

How many believe this is gearing towards introducing other dicks?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So,
Since the relationship with the "girlfriend" has already been opened or set to poly.
And based on recent developments in DMD of as I've seen others call it - blue-ball simulator.

new guys added would require that they bring something to story and don't see what they'd bring. daddy "dearest" could always return or sc's daddy. like said before twins and kris daddy is on his own business, mayor has eyes set on trisha, connie's dad is just too old, lucas is possible but i think by now every girl knows about his doings.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
So,

This has been discussed many times. The only time other guys get involved is when a girl isn't a love interest.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes