cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh? After the summer is over, the Dev will probably skip ahead and she'll play a role either in the next franchise, or the installment where the kids take over.
well 1st team would need to get assets of older models of sc etc and 2nd melody didn't age at all on her game (on any ending) and based on melody and her friends appearance on this sc etc won't age.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Question would there be revenge sex involved (eg. Nicole hooking up with someone else when she finds out about all of the trysts over the summer). Same applies for Sister/ChildhoodFriend and Cousin figure when they realizes you've been banging their respective moms as well.

• Angry
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Question would there be revenge sex involved (eg. Nicole hooking up with someone else when she finds out about all of the trysts over the summer). Same applies for Sister/ChildhoodFriend and Cousin figure when they realizes you've been banging their respective moms as well.
I could see people getting mental about it. Guess I'd feel that turnabout is fair play and she has the same rights.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I could see people getting mental about it. Guess I'd feel that turnabout is fair play and she has the same rights.
Just a small recap on the relationships and feelings part...
Nicole has every right to be with whomever she wants. I chose not to continue with Nicole but I believe I saw that the breakup is inevitable anyways so she can do what she wants. As for the sister, she made it clear that MC can be with any other women. The only person who could actually get upset is shortcake. I don't remember them ever having a conversation about open dating or whatever and she is falling in love with MC. Plus she is a redhead and they can get quite vindictive if you cross them lol

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Nicole, probably not since she enjoys the thought of him being with others. Sis, maybe, she has had other relationships. Shortcake, probably not since she has intimacy issues. If anything it will push her away from being with guys.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
MC should always stay in Sunshine Bay:

Honestly even if you want to stay with Nicole (weird but OK if that's your thing)
It would be better if her Law Firm kept her in Sunshine Bay to take on those new accounts
Leaving the town would suck no matter what you and the MC's dick choose.

But if Shortcake wants to move I move, I mean don't get me wrong, she is the Queen Goddess and she gets what she wants :love::love::love::love:

PEACE

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It has been clearly stated by the representatives of the Dev Team:

Nicole will NEVER sleep with a man who isn't the MC
Nicole (shown in game already) gets wet and excited thinking about MC fucking other women (even his Sister)

This will 100% certainly lead her to become a Cuckquean (also confirmed by Devs)

Now I need an automated script to repeat this post every 10-15 pages (UGH is it really that fuckin hard to search MY GOD)

PEACE

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
MC should always stay in Sunshine Bay:

Honestly even if you want to stay with Nicole (weird but OK if that's your thing)
It would be better if her Law Firm kept her in Sunshine Bay to take on those new accounts
Leaving the town would suck no matter what you and the MC's dick choose.

But if Shortcake wants to move I move, I mean don't get me wrong, she is the Queen Goddess and she gets what she wants :love::love::love::love:

PEACE
Agreed. As much as I love their milf counterparts, Ashley and Trisha while smoking hot and insatiable, don’t seem interested in settling down or having an kind of deep romantic relationship. For me, it’s a no-brainer…if I can have Sis and Shortcake, I never need to leave S.B., though marriage might be tricky, lol.

Nicole was too little too late for me. She’s such a plain, frumpy, and generally disagreeable person to even want to be with. Honestly, I just feel like after being together for 5 years, their relationship has run it’s course and they can both move on amicably, if not as friends to bigger & better. To me, Nicole is the ultimate ‘safe’ pick as a gf/wife, not someone you marry for love/desire/attraction, but someone dependable, if boring you can rely on. The fact she’s bound to discover this ‘cuckquean’ kink side of her is a nice consolation to staying with her and going back home at the end the summer, but no way in hell does Nicole >>>Any of the LIs in S.B.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Agreed. As much as I love their milf counterparts, Ashley and Trisha while smoking hot and insatiable, don’t seem interested in settling down or having an kind of deep romantic relationship. For me, it’s a no-brainer…if I can have Sis and Shortcake, I never need to leave S.B., though marriage might be tricky, lol.

Nicole was too little too late for me. She’s such a plain, frumpy, and generally disagreeable person to even want to be with. Honestly, I just feel like after being together for 5 years, their relationship has run it’s course and they can both move on amicably, if not as friends to bigger & better. To me, Nicole is the ultimate ‘safe’ pick as a gf/wife, not someone you marry for love/desire/attraction, but someone dependable, if boring you can rely on. The fact she’s bound to discover this ‘cuckquean’ kink side of her is a nice consolation to staying with her and going back home at the end the summer, but no way in hell does Nicole >>>Any of the LIs in S.B.
Yeah I am not as negative on Nicole as some others. But only because her cuckquean side would be fun to explore while I pound the hell out of girls I like better. Also if every char below the MC's age wanted to be ONLY a summer fling I would stay with Nicole because I am not a MILF guy. There seems to be Zero chance of that but I am just saying.

Nikki is pretty frumpy and disagreeable at the start, but until I see otherwise I am going to blame that on sexual frustration.

She never knew that she was missing the need to watch the MC fuck others because she is too young and never explored sexually. So that frustration made her the grumpy, frumpy Nikki we see at first. But now she will get loose and learn to live and enjoy life and sex (with MC) because it will include other women getting that dick thereby getting her super horny so she will love that dick more than she ever has.

That's my own theory of course. We have to see where Hearsz and Dots go with it.

PEACE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there are "few" other girls who want their share of mc and connie is 1 of those.

Beethoven9

Mar 6, 2022
I really LOVE this game...great renders, several LIs, nice story...But, ¿is it just me or this Chapter 2 update seems to be WAY too short?

• Angry
Reactions: Xabder

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
well 1st team would need to get assets of older models of sc etc and 2nd melody didn't age at all on her game (on any ending) and based on melody and her friends appearance on this sc etc won't age.
Never said she'd still be cute. She might take up smoking and end up a dark piece of jerky with tits that look more like her mom's, but sag to her belly, and all kinds of stretch marks and a saggy ass from the weight she gained after binge eating when MC left her and she found out she was pregnant (with triplets), then lost when she took up smoking meth. She'll be in a MILF scene and her cute little pussy will look like week old rotting meat with labia that droop to her knees.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DougTheC and cxx
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes