Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
Tbh i actually want an optional ending where she cucks the MC, but I know lots of people have an irrational reaction to that even being an avoidable option, just it being in the game makes them foam at the mouth.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Having Sis in one arm and Shortcake in the other while staying in Sunshine Bay, running the hotel together would be my favourite ending...
I hope we get the opportunity to do that.
That's what I'm playing for....I wouldn't even be surprised if it turns out Trisha was the 'other' woman cheating with the MC's dad and Shortcake is the MC's other half-sister. I'm not sure if Shortcake mentioned any long-term plans for after the summer, but Yuki (who was adorable & sexy in this last update) doesn't plan on sticking around...(especially since her dad just died) and Connie also mentioned while on their date she's fine with keeping things casual, despite really liking the MC...but her plans have always been to move to the mainland/big city and ultimately find her career/future there.

At the end of the day, I'm looking for a place to call home and set down those roots and eventually having a family. Once they can get the hotel to where they want, everything should fall in place to stick around and not have to go home to being homeless (since I already broke up with Nicole) and slaving away at another boring law firm alone.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I mentioned it earlier in the thread, they are taking a bit of a break after just releasing DMD, and will likely release SL late May-Mid June.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
"rendre" sa couleur, sa transparence et sa réflexion, localiser un ou plusieurs points d'éclairage et un point de vue à partir duquel les objets seront vus le programme a calculé la perspective de l'avion, les ombres et la lumière des objets, je pense que c'est un matériau parfait redérisation
This is an English speaking forum.

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Hello guys
Quick question, i have the (patched?) Android vanilla version of the game
Im currently at 2 stars of the hotel and i think the "peeping tom" is buggy

Getting this image, can anybody help ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello guys
Quick question, i have the (patched?) Android vanilla version of the game