Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If I missed this in my search, apologies, but I finally played the last part of Chapter 1 (from where I left off at the end of release version 7 - or at least I think that's what it was called) and the game made the presumption that, although two versions of my saves included the Ashley stay over and fuckfest, the final installment of the Chapter 1 had me waking up with Sis as though the Ashley encounter never happened. What the actual fuck? And, yes, I know I can toggle statuses, but that's not really the same as playing a certain way and seeing the results.

Of the things my search did turn up, it appears that the final installment of Chapter 1 included "clean up" and possibly some new "earlier week" content. As long as this game takes, I'm not sure it's worth going back. Any comments on that from those that did do so? I know I can use the "skip" function, but I suspect the changes made that a slow slog as well. I don't have much time to play on any given day, and I'd like to get to updates on other AVNs I follow and some I haven't personally played that I'd like to try, but I also don't want to miss anything of substance on this one.

Thanks for any feedback.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Of the things my search did turn up, it appears that the final installment of Chapter 1 included "clean up" and possibly some new "earlier week" content.
unless you deleted saves under renpy\ you still have ch1 save/s so you need to only play end of ch1 again.

PlayableMaster

Dec 29, 2019
So.. I started playing this game this week and noticed that Nicole point wasn't there and today I came across a choice to either break up or accept it... and I see why.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
unless you deleted saves under renpy\ you still have ch1 save/s so you need to only play end of ch1 again.
I was using my saves to play. What I'm asking is was there anything of significance changed in the Weeks 1-3 and/or the first part of Week 4? My saves went through the first half of Week 4, and the changes seemed to come when the last half of Week 4 was issued (release 8, I think).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was using my saves to play. What I'm asking is was there anything of significance changed in the Weeks 1-3 and/or the first part of Week 4? My saves went through the first half of Week 4, and the changes seemed to come when the last half of Week 4 was issued (release 8, I think).
there are reports that ashley broke up with mc during masquerade but not sure if it was found why. last update of ch1 had "flashback" but since mc wasn't involved no choices.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
there are reports that ashley broke up with mc during masquerade but not sure if it was found why. last update of ch1 had "flashback" but since mc wasn't involved no choices.

same in english.
Ashley only breaks up with you if you chose to go to Sis for dinner INSTEAD of staying in the cabin with Ashley

PEACE

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Me. I never go for side girls in my first playthrough of any Mrdots game.
I hope some of the other girls are mains too...like Mr.Roshi's nurse we hopefully inherit :sneaky:
The sister is one of the characters which really doesn't interest me, same for shortcake and the ex gf.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

same in english.
The break-up during the masquerade is what tipped it off. However, when I started the final part of Chapter 1, even though I slept over at Ashley's in two versions of my saves, and the status showed me on an Ashley path in those saves, I woke up with Sis, not in the cabin. It was though the cabin scenes didn't happen. Complete continuity break.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, felt like a punch to the gut. But some games have stuff like this. I trust Dev he makes good games, let's just wait next update which will probably focus on Mr.Roshi gonna be a tissue using update.
I mean I expected him to die the moment I saw him...

Wise mentors have a low life expectancy...
I expected it to be later though.
I think Hyperserver said the game is barely at the half-way mark.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes