SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
And she slept with MC's father. So, dunno... retroactive NTR?
I'll go with this, clearly NTR a LI was fucking someone else, and even if it's your father! To solve that your mother should stay virgin or we will need Assisted reproductive technology for the MC to be born, otherwise it's NTR!
Honest question, is it still NTR if the MC travels time and fucked his own mother, so he was his own father? But it would be NTR if he is his own grand father right? Maybe we need "NTR Time Travel" to have clear indications? Or "NTR Selfbirth"? This is a deep rabbit hole!

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I'll go with this, clearly NTR a LI was fucking someone else, and even if it's your father! To solve that your mother should stay virgin or we will need Assisted reproductive technology for the MC to be born, otherwise it's NTR!
Honest question, is it still NTR if the MC travels time and fucked his own mother, so he was his own father? But it would be NTR if he is his own grand father right? Maybe we need "NTR Time Travel" to have clear indications? Or "NTR Selfbirth"? This is a deep rabbit hole!
Stating again that it seems many people are unsure what NTR actually is and how it applies. Also, again, unless someone is using an incest mod, MC and main LI were never actually brother and sister and LI's mother was never married to MC father. The only part of this entire story which could but hasn't happened yet be insest would be the cousin and main LI participating in a threesome or close.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Stating again that it seems many people are unsure what NTR actually is and how it applies. Also, again, unless someone is using an incest mod, MC and main LI were never actually brother and sister and LI's mother was never married to MC father. The only part of this entire story which could but hasn't happened yet be insest would be the cousin and main LI participating in a threesome or close.
They were never married, with or without mod. Also again... The version with the mod is the canon story and not vice versa.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
They were never married, with or without mod. Also again... The version with the mod is the canon story and not vice versa.
I only meant that I only have the original story with no mods. I don't know what any of the mods actually "mod". I have seen many people call the MC and the main LI brother and sister and I assumed that some mod turned the relationship as such because there is no mention in the version I have that they are related. They spent a total of 5 or 6 years together and haven't seen each other for a total of 9 years but they are not related in any way.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I only meant that I only have the original story with no mods. I don't know what any of the mods actually "mod". I have seen many people call the MC and the main LI brother and sister and I assumed that some mod turned the relationship as such because there is no mention in the version I have that they are related. They spent a total of 5 or 6 years together and haven't seen each other for a total of 9 years but they are not related in any way.
...bruh

The version with incest is the canon one.

The only reason why incest patches exist to begin with is so that Patreon doesn't throw a hissy fit.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
...bruh

The version with incest is the canon one.

The only reason why incest patches exist to begin with is so that Patreon doesn't throw a hissy fit.
I'm not sure why you think that something that is added after a story is written is considered "canon". It was not originally written into the the story. An incest patch was created to make the change after and only for those who want it. The original story does not include any incest content. You have to modify it in order to have incest into the story. Anyone can make mods and change what they want and that doesn't make it canon. As for Patreon, I have seen many original stories which are clearly incestuous and they have no problems being their so to say an incest patch is added despite Patreon is also incorrect. The dev could have made the original patch to make the incest for the fans that want incest but that doesn't make it canon either. So if someone is going to make statements that the MC and main LI are related, they should at least state that they are using a mod for it as the original story does not have that. That is all I am saying.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not sure why you think that something that is added after a story is written is considered "canon". It was not originally written into the the story. An incest patch was created to make the change after and only for those who want it. The original story does not include any incest content. You have to modify it in order to have incest into the story. Anyone can make mods and change what they want and that doesn't make it canon. As for Patreon, I have seen many original stories which are clearly incestuous and they have no problems being their so to say an incest patch is added despite Patreon is also incorrect. The dev could have made the original patch to make the incest for the fans that want incest but that doesn't make it canon either. So if someone is going to make statements that the MC and main LI are related, they should at least state that they are using a mod for it as the original story does not have that. That is all I am saying.
Have it your way.... :KEK:
Ignorance is bliss I guess...

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I'm not sure how you are able to justify any other idea. The dev created the content in an original form. That is their intent to tell the story. In order to get something outside of that, the story has to be modified. That means it was not part of the original idea and thus not canon. It's very simple but I guess to each their own but this story should not be listed as incest just because there is a patch that adds that. The mod could be and as I just looked very much is but the original story isn't.

• Angry

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not sure how you are able to justify any other idea. The dev created the content in an original form. That is their intent to tell the story. In order to get something outside of that, the story has to be modified. That means it was not part of the original idea and thus not canon. It's very simple but I guess to each their own but this story should not be listed as incest just because there is a patch that adds that. The mod could be and as I just looked very much is but the original story isn't.
Dude... the uncensored version is sold on SubscribeStar no patch needed. Again... the version with incest is canon.
I don't understand why you are so hell bent on not understanding this.

The patch only exist for Patreon otherwise they cry....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can't believe they didn't add an NTR tag
NTR how? mc is only male who fucks (besides kris's and twins daddy and his inner circle) and mc and nic made contract which allows both of them to have sex with others w/o either getting hurt.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
also mention that Nicole NEVER fucked another guy, nor will she do so (even she is allowed to, but she will NOT).
Furthermore, at that point Dad fucked Ashley, she was NOT a love interest - so it can't be NTR at all

Reactions: pgm_01

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
Dude... I told you before the incest patched version is the canon one and you tried with the fury of a thousand burnt assholes to refute it...

Here is a rule of thumb... incest patches are canon... for 99.99999999999999% of games that have them.
The only reason they exist in the first place is Patreon.

I'm still not sure why you get so triggered by this.
Sorry you think I am "triggered" in any way. I am happy with the version I have. I was trying to help the misconception and provided where I got my information from. Now if what Hyperserver has said is true, maybe they can fix the issue. But the way it has been presented doesn't support that. Also, again, the statement that a patch is the canon is wrong. Now if the creator makes it explicitly known that they have created the patch and for certain reasons, sure I'll go with that. But look at how other posts in many different games go. Stupid people make stupid claims all the time. I provided my proof of what I said. If there is a problem in that proof, then that needs to be addressed and it's no fault of mine. If incest is the original version, then it should be stated in the original description of this game and noted that a patched version is available for other purposes. I don't have the patreon version. And yet my version has no incest and no mention or way for it too. It doesn't make me stupid or a moron for trying to point out to anyone when the information which is available favors what I said.

• Angry

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry you think I am "triggered" in any way. I am happy with the version I have. I was trying to help the misconception and provided where I got my information from. Now if what Hyperserver has said is true, maybe they can fix the issue. But the way it has been presented doesn't support that. Also, again, the statement that a patch is the canon is wrong. Now if the creator makes it explicitly known that they have created the patch and for certain reasons, sure I'll go with that. But look at how other posts in many different games go. Stupid people make stupid claims all the time. I provided my proof of what I said. If there is a problem in that proof, then that needs to be addressed and it's no fault of mine. If incest is the original version, then it should be stated in the original description of this game and noted that a patched version is available for other purposes. I don't have the patreon version. And yet my version has no incest and no mention or way for it too. It doesn't make me stupid or a moron for trying to point out to anyone when the information which is available favors what I said.
At this point you are trolling.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
let me explain:
on patreon incest is not allowed - so all versions over there are made with no incest.
Subscribestar DOES allow incest, so over there all versions HAVE incest.
For the patreons PC version, there is a patch to enable incest again.
Android version can't be patched (because apk) - so sorry for that. But if you would have subscribestar version of android, you WOULD have incest enabled nevertheless.
That's nothing MrDots will change, as he got trouble with patreon once before (Dating my Daughter).

Furthermore, we are not responsible for tags and/or uploaded versions over here - no matter if incest or not.

Most I can do, is to provide the patch for those, who got the patreon version (even pirated over here).
So see it as a good-will to "help" even those, who don't support but rather grab it for free.

Doesn't change the fact that incest is the real version though - no matter what you think about it

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
well - i invite you to our discord and there you can tell all that directly to the developers if you want (link in my sig)

PS: i never said that i am part of the DEVELOPER team - i am part of his DISCORD team (one of 2 main admins)
Thank you for clarifying that you are NOT part of the actual development team. I don't use anything Discord anymore as I found how easy it is for anyone to say anything. Maybe you do have contact with Mr.Dots directly and maybe you don't. You apparently don't know the development team personally but you did take credit for this story as well when you said "our story".

Regardless, perhaps you should try to find out why people have the ideas they have before calling them out for something. If what you said is true, then the marketing for this story should be fixed. If the developer is being misrepresented then they should call out the OP on here where the story is being marketed instead of having fans be insulted for believing what it actually posted about the story.

I absolutely love Melody and have enjoyed for the most part the story for DMD and I have loved this story. It doesn't lessen the story in my opinion if incest is left out. I didn't get this story or Melody for any incest content although I knew what I was getting into with DMD and I'll admit that DMD makes the incest content work.

In this forum, it should at least be acknowledged that not everyone has an incest version of this and by only referring to characters as brother/sister is confusing and can even push people away if they discover that the story is meant to be incest if it truly is.

That's all I'm saying about this.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes