DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But what's the source of the information ? everyone can say everything on a forum.
For the fact choice open relationship would lead to breakup in episode 4 a post of Mr Dots, not sure anymore it was a direct post on Patreon or a copy from the discord.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Can't believe it took me so long to discover this game. Amazing renders and animation, great storytelling, and the dev is great at finding interesting ways to offer lewds. Love the way the dev makes it easy to see and save all the content.

That being said, can somebody tell me if the MC eventually gets to penetrate any of the main LI's, other than Nicole? I like the slow burn, but just want to see that we are heading somewhere :LOL:

Reactions: Oghmios1337

CarbChoke

Jan 30, 2018
Can't believe it took me so long to discover this game. Amazing renders and animation, great storytelling, and the dev is great at finding interesting ways to offer lewds. Love the way the dev makes it easy to see and save all the content.

That being said, can somebody tell me if the MC eventually gets to penetrate any of the main LI's, other than Nicole? I like the slow burn, but just want to see that we are heading somewhere :LOL:
Give it a few more updates, maybe you'll get what you want.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

There's a "half-scene" (to be completed next update) with Victoria at the moment.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MrDots game. Re-used assets and veerrry slooowwww burn. Come back in about 7 updates, hopefully the story make more sense then too ;)
It's not even a slow burn though. The story is padded with filler that just isn't necessary (explaining how an industrial kitchen/hood system works for example). There's no reason to tell the player that and the MC may need to know but there's no reason to spend time dwelling on it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's not even a slow burn though. The story is padded with filler that just isn't necessary (explaining how an industrial kitchen/hood system works for example). There's no reason to tell the player that and the MC may need to know but there's no reason to spend time dwelling on it.
I'll have you know I happen to find the subject of industrial grade kitchen hoods extremely fascinating....

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Lol I forgot that!
I like this game but you are absolutely right
When the twins explained all the bs needed for organizing the event I was like ... Wtf?!?
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Lol I forgot that!
I like this game but you are absolutely right
When the twins explained all the bs needed for organizing the event I was like ... Wtf?!?
:ROFLMAO:
And the pop quiz on how to organize an event... WTF? I am not the one who organizes events, why are you quizzing me? The amount of filler that is added to these games is reaching ludicrous levels... Next the "D" look alike will quiz us on how her religion works.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc might need to in some cases help in kitchen and also dome some minor events at hotel so knowledge = WIN.

Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes