DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
mc might need to in some cases help in kitchen and also dome some minor events at hotel so knowledge = WIN.
True, but not for us players, unless we are interested in starting an event organizing company or restaurant ourselves. :p

Reactions: QBaSS

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
True, but not for us players, unless we are interested in starting an event organizing company or restaurant ourselves. :p
with teaching got in this game doubt you'd be successful cook or event organizer.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The worst part was not even the cooking, it was the advertisement of that knife...she sounded like in a stupid teleshoping show, all that was missing was ''buy now for only 299,99$''

It is utterly usless knowledge for the MC & player.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
One thing I noticed from MrDots games, ever since DMD Chapter 1, is that every single fucking food is
exhaustively described. If you have a dinner scene (which are very often), you can bet there will be a description of the taste, the appearance, the smell...
BORING.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
One thing I noticed from MrDots games, ever since DMD Chapter 1, is that every single fucking food is
exhaustively described. If you have a dinner scene (which are very often), you can bet there will be a description of the taste, the appearance, the smell...
BORING.
Yep, it's a way to pad what you are writing. We've all done it when writing papers in school. Just would rather that they skip the overly detailed explanations of things when we don't need to know it. The hood explanation, the event organization pop quiz, soon the interior decoration quiz, etc... None of that moves the story forward. As I've said before this isn't a slow burn, a slow burn builds up the excitement and expectation whereas this game is almost doing the opposite.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and QBaSS

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
There's a circular icon at the bottom of the screen (straight below the word "goals") which you have to click, but there's something overlaying that button. I think you have to get rid of that overlay, whatever it is. Are you able to click that lower right icon? (The one with the slashed eyeball.)

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Cannot click anything, H (button) does work but clicking anywhere when the UI is hidden only pops up the UI back

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Cannot click anything, H (button) does work but clicking anywhere when the UI is hidden only pops up the UI back
Odd, I did not experience that issue.

What platform are you on? (Win, Mac, Android, Linux.) I'm playing the Win PC version.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Now really Mr Dots.. would a nice guy like the MC really let such a mini version of a girl carry those 2 boards, each bigger than herself alone to the beach while he just waits there with his hands in his pockets?
fbdc5af68ef91a4797ddab39c1b67966.jpg adf717d2309a1a67d84ae1bedc8f2815.jpg 5986d4ef6297bda2a7a1500783a03359.jpg 1c97e314e248785bfd9943b428eca8f4.jpg
There are tons of not realistic scenes in this game but sometimes we can close an eye or 2 because they may be necessary for the story development.. But this one ... now really...

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Lol I forgot that!
I like this game but you are absolutely right
When the twins explained all the bs needed for organizing the event I was like ... Wtf?!?
:ROFLMAO:
The worst part was not even the cooking, it was the advertisement of that knife...she sounded like in a stupid teleshoping show, all that was missing was ''buy now for only 299,99$''

It is utterly usless knowledge for the MC & player.
Yeahh I noticed this too. I was thinking wow I'm actually learning some things here, but it's not really what I'm interested in when playing this game

Reactions: QBaSS

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
oh it seems i got through the issue i had.
Had to use the keyboard, went up from the UI (skip and so on) and pressed enter.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Now really Mr Dots.. would a nice guy like the MC really let such a mini version of a girl carry those 2 boards, each bigger than herself alone to the beach while he just waits there with his hands in his pockets?
View attachment 867143 View attachment 867145 View attachment 867146 View attachment 867147
There are tons of not realistic scenes in this game but sometimes we can close an eye or 2 because they may be necessary for the story development.. But this one ... now really...
i mean, surfboards shouldn't weigh that much, might be a bit awkward to walk with 2 but not too bad

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes