MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
This girl is the main reason I play Sunshine Love. She is. So. Fucking. Hot!

It's truly awesome to see a girl with such a body instead of the usual gravity defying huge breasts on so many characters. I know, there are some in this game also and that's fine. But then we have her!
Each to their own, she's alright but it's all about Ashley.

Reactions: Yamura

bigjuicer

May 26, 2020
Not offended. Just tired of incels and others who use the "alpha myth" to justify bad behaviors. Sorry if I painted you with an over-wide brush.
Nah man I don't think I'm an incel but who knows with me at this point. I just couldn't find better words to describe the MC and the shit he says sometimes, it's my bad.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1604865252050.jpeg

Unlocked

Hello to all of our supporters!
In our third preview for the next update of Sunshine Love, Ashley is dressed to impressed!
But why has she gone to all this effort? Is it for a party, or some other grand occasion, or possibly even for, a date?
Find out in the next update of Sunshine Love, out on Saturday, November 28th!
Enjoy the weekend everyone, we’ll be back with even more preview pics for you over the next couple of weeks!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Is it just me or is Sunshine Love your least favorite Mr Dots game, So far? For me it's 1. DMD 2. Melody (cut too short, needed more Aunt scenes) 3. Sunshine Love.
Of course it has some great elements. ALL the girls are great, although the girlfriend Nichol is kinda 'meh' by comparison. I never really developed any attachment to her.
But Kristina (the church girl) is OMG so friggin' hot (best elements of Dee and Melody but, just unique enough). She could almost replace the step-sister. I said Almost!
Tina is super cute, I wish her tits were slightly bigger (I said the same about Elena and Jennifer, but I'm a Tits Man). Step-mom is YUM. The twins are, well gorgeous twins! Victoria is perfect (I hope she's freak), Yuki needs a little more meat on her bones but again very cute and trainable. They're all good as I said before.

OK so I guess my problem is the story. (I know, I know, we're only 3 episodes in, perhaps I'm being impatient).
Is it a different writer this time? I feel uneasy with the step-sister (could just be effective writing) . By now I would hope to have more of a bond with her. I'm almost closer to her mom and Tina. I'm just not as excited for this release as compared to the first games. After saying all this I'll probably be blown away by 0.04 and have to apologize for my lack of faith. I hope so. 2-1/2 more weeks to go!

Reactions: offset8

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is it just me or is Sunshine Love your least favorite Mr Dots game, So far? For me it's 1. DMD 2. Melody (cut too short, needed more Aunt scenes) 3. Sunshine Love.
Of course it has some great elements. ALL the girls are great, although the girlfriend Nichol is kinda 'meh' by comparison. I never really developed any attachment to her.
But Kristina (the church girl) is OMG so friggin' hot (best elements of Dee and Melody but, just unique enough). She could almost replace the step-sister. I said Almost!
Tina is super cute, I wish her tits were slightly bigger (I said the same about Elena and Jennifer, but I'm a Tits Man). Step-mom is YUM. The twins are, well gorgeous twins! Victoria is perfect (I hope she's freak), Yuki needs a little more meat on her bones but again very cute and trainable. They're all good as I said before.

OK so I guess my problem is the story. (I know, I know, we're only 3 episodes in, perhaps I'm being impatient).
Is it a different writer this time? I feel uneasy with the step-sister (could just be effective writing) . By now I would hope to have more of a bond with her. I'm almost closer to her mom and Tina. I'm just not as excited for this release as compared to the first games. After saying all this I'll probably be blown away by 0.04 and have to apologize for my lack of faith. I hope so. 2-1/2 more weeks to go!
Well, for me DMD is my least favorite of Mr Dot's games. Even with my disdain of this game so far. 1) Melody, not for just the story but also the way it was coded - allowing people to lock routes so they don't mess up with their chosen LI 2) Sunshine Love, I like the setting and cast of characters overall, however the handling of Nicole, the inclusion of Lucas, and the filler conversations - inner workings of a commercial kitchen hood system :rolleyes: - make it the least polished of the games; 3) DMD, the filler and over elongation of the story is reaching legendary proportions. I don't find the daughter very attractive, certainly not "model" levels of attractive. But to each their own. I stopped playing it when I lost all my saves so I guess I will never know if the daughter wins the modeling competition. I'm sure I will survive.

I have hope that this game will shape up and be better. I don't know if it is foolish to hope that considering how the whole Nicole situation has been handled but I will have to wait and see.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Tina is super cute, I wish her tits were slightly bigger (I said the same about Elena and Jennifer, but I'm a Tits Man). Step-mom is YUM. The twins are, well gorgeous twins! Victoria is perfect (I hope she's freak), Yuki needs a little more meat on her bones but again very cute and trainable.
I didn't play DMD. I started and got bored. Didn't help that I wasn't much attracted to the daughter. Kristina is to me a much more attractive rendition of a similar looking girl.

I enjoyed Melody a lot. I also liked that I could choose to lock a path for a particular girl. I locked out everyone except Melody and Sofia as they were the ones I really wanted (hot as the aunt was, I wanted the others more.)

This one is my preferred of the three.

I really hope the girls with smaller breasts stay that way. Far too many oversized breasts in this type of game. I like breasts. A lot. But I prefer medium to small. We all have different tastes and it's great this game is catering to more than one demographic.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Hm i don't know when u started with DMD & Melody, but in both games the main LI took ages until things made real progress, especialy for DMD ... (i think in Melody about half the game, in DMD nearly 2/3 of it)
As for the sister's mom/aunt they both seem more like predators and come around.

As for my opinion on the 3 games i wholeheartedly agree with MRFriendly
Well, for me DMD is my least favorite of Mr Dot's games. Even with my disdain of this game so far. 1) Melody, not for just the story but also the way it was coded - allowing people to lock routes so they don't mess up with their chosen LI 2) Sunshine Love, I like the setting and cast of characters overall, however the handling of Nicole, the inclusion of Lucas, and the filler conversations - inner workings of a commercial kitchen hood system :rolleyes: - make it the least polished of the games; 3) DMD, the filler and over elongation of the story is reaching legendary proportions. I don't find the daughter very attractive, certainly not "model" levels of attractive. But to each their own. I stopped playing it when I lost all my saves so I guess I will never know if the daughter wins the modeling competition. I'm sure I will survive.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Another for the derail the trash that DMD is. Utterly awful. Melody...is....better...but ugghh...why do I keep torturing myself with certain devs? Was hoping this was going to be the one but you should all know my thoughts on it by now with the whole Nicole fiasco, nipple covers crap (is this an adult game or not after all?) and the overall generall direction. Really hope they get the next release right or this will be another I forget about and add to my 'why am I wasting time on this' cull.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes