TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
On the subject of Nicole: People have misunderstood what I was saying. She got screwed over. . . . ..
so it's not like there wasn't precedent. I feel for Nicole.
That's all I was saying.
I would too actually if she weren't so fkn uptight, bitchy, and annoying.

but that works for some people - who am I to judge? It's takes all colors to make the world vibrant.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just curious if anyone else hoped your childhoodfriend/stepsister might be a virgin? I sure hoped she was even knowing she was dating for more than 3 years.
partially hoped.

Oooooh I remember that choice - they wanted to know which of them looked better in their outfit, and I think I wussed out and said "i couldn't pick a favorite"
WUSSY NO SEX FOR YOU!!!

:p

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Ashley:
The decision to be on her route is first at the dinner date with her you MUST choose "her date" when the thirsty bro interrupts you guys.
Ashley doesn't care if you chose Trish at the Mall
Ashley doesn't care if you called Yuki for help

Trish:
You MUST go to Shortcake BEFORE the church
You MUST call Ashley to pick you up
You MUST pick Trish at the Mall

As you see you can be on BOTH MILF path by picking Trish (Ash don't care) but saying "her date" at the dinner date (Ash cares)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Ashley:
The decision to be on her route is first at the dinner date with her you MUST choose "her date" when the thirsty bro interrupts you guys.
Ashley doesn't care if you chose Trish at the Mall
Ashley doesn't care if you called Yuki for help

Trish:
You MUST go to Shortcake BEFORE the church
You MUST call Ashley to pick you up
You MUST pick Trish at the Mall

As you see you can be on BOTH MILF path by picking Trish (Ash don't care) but saying "her date" at the dinner date (Ash cares)
Interesting - cuz I know for a fact I made that choice to say I'm her date.

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
Do all Mr dots games take place in the same world? I haven't played melody yet but I have seen a few references to dmd so far including what looks like a connection to Georgina.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sure can pick BUT if went to trish's office and "stayed" there a whie (to bitter sweet end) then will be very late on meeting ashley.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
sure can pick BUT if went to trish's office and "stayed" there a whie (to bitter sweet end) then will be very late on meeting ashley.
But there is no benefit to staying tied up you don't get anymore lewd so break free and go fuck Ashley
Easy peasy

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
well no lewd but bit angry trish yes.
But if you did it correctly with Ash up to that point you can go to her cabin anyway.
Also if you break free Trish seemed plenty friendly when I next saw her and offered that next time she might be in the ropes....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But if you did it correctly with Ash up to that point you can go to her cabin anyway.
Also if you break free Trish seemed plenty friendly when I next saw her and offered that next time she might be in the ropes....
so she did but that was in company so who knows.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So many WTF moments. Here's another for debate:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Within moments Meredith goes from no suspicions to thinking for sure hubby was cheating.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
So many WTF moments. Here's another for debate:
Within moments Meredith goes from no suspicions to thinking for sure hubby was cheating.
It's cause the husband suggested getting "hall passes"/open relationship. Most people assume if you try to bring that up in a long relationship it's to cover your bases for past cheatings. But most likely the way that scene was framed it was the husbands idea to try and save their marriage, like how some people think having a baby will fix theirs and it ends up worse.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's cause the husband suggested getting "hall passes"/open relationship. Most people assume if you try to bring that up in a long relationship it's to cover your bases for past cheatings. But most likely the way that scene was framed it was the husbands idea to try and save their marriage, like how some people think having a baby will fix theirs and it ends up worse.
But none of that has anything to do with what I wrote: " Within moments Meredith goes from no suspicions to thinking for sure hubby was cheating. " It wasn't as if she just realized the hall pass suggestion. She was asked straight-up " were there ever any suspicions of adultery on his part? ", she says no, then moments later says " I thought for sure he was cheating on me ... ". See my point? That's a WTF moment imo, your mileage may vary.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
But none of that has anything to do with what I wrote: " Within moments Meredith goes from no suspicions to thinking for sure hubby was cheating. " It wasn't as if she just realized the hall pass suggestion. She was asked straight-up " were there ever any suspicions of adultery on his part? ", she says no, then moments later says " I thought for sure he was cheating on me ... ". See my point? That's a WTF moment imo, your mileage may vary.
Yeah the scenes phrasing is weird but I think she was talking about initially she didn't suspect him of cheating when their marriage was drifting apart. The way she talks it's probably outlining months or years of their marriage and when the husband brings up the idea of an open relationship that's when she thinks she knows he's been cheating on her.

I mean in the dialogue she does mention they go for months without having sex so it's likely that their marriage was falling apart, months later the husband talks about their friends open relation ship and say it's cool or whatever, they go to counseling, more months go by with no sex, and then he says they should go into an open relationship, and now that he's talked about it twice the wife thinks for sure he's cheating on her.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Sunshine Love v0.0.8.1

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone.
The team and I hope you all enjoyed the latest version of Sunshine Love that was released last weekend.
We appreciate all the positive feedback and constructive criticism that we’ve received over the past few days, as well as letting us know all the problems and issues that you found while you were playing the game.
Advising us of these issues helps us to learn more about how to fix these issues so that they don’t happen with future releases.
One of the main issues which has been brought to our attention by several of our supporters was their inability to get the app to load on their android device.
We had noted in recent game day posts that due to changes made by Renpy, the Android version of our games may not be compatible with older devices.
However, we have some good news!
With the help of some fans on the discord and my Patreon page, they were able to run some tests for us during the week and it looks like we have a playable version for those of you with older android devices!
The trick was to reduce the file size of the Android app below 2GB. That seems to have solved the issue. So don't worry if you see that the apk file is smaller than the v8 version that we released last weekend. There's no content missing. It's just that we had to compress the images a bit more to create an app below the 2GB limit.
IMPORTANT FOR ANDROID USERS: Before you download the new game app from the provided link, you MUST uninstall the previous version of SL (it’s also a good idea to make a backup copy of it just in case) before trying to install the new version to your device.

Other changes and fixes that we’ve made:

- the options when Nicole asks The Boss two questions during their meeting will now both run. Previously she only asked him one question.
- The Peeping Tom icon, when you run into Trisha at the indoor venue now disappears after a few lines.
- numerous grammar fixes
- a few plot holes fixed/adjusted
- some render fixes, though a couple of images of Shortcake at her house we were not able to fix (dark shading underneath her red hair).
We’ll fix these during our revision of SL in December.

Download Links:

We've updated our previous posts, so you can find the links here:

SLv.0.0.8.1 Extras (+$20 members):
Image pack only :
Save files (v0.0.8 compatible):

Last Words

Let us know what you think of the changes, and/or the new android links, and if you find any further issues or problems with your saves or any other errors that we may have missed, then please list them in the comments section or post them up in the #bug-reports-sl channel on our Unofficial Fan Discord.
Link to our Discord:
This will give us a chance to make any further corrections before we start doing our revision of Chapter 1.
All the best, stay safe, and we hope you are looking forward to the continuation of “Sunshine Love” in early-2022.
MrDots

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Well right now its just feel super weird to play the MC if you choose all girl paths. Somehow you are a sex magnet and everyone is super horney for you and literally throw themselves at you while you kinda been shy and try to avoid sex. But sometime you also just start grabbing pussys... (Shortcake)

I almost wish there would be a Nicole only path.
A Nicole only path wouldn't be played by 99% of the players..she is boring. Also MC's being "sex magnets" is the whole point of adult games lol

MC is getting hardcore in this and the last episode.
Yeah I'm glad the pacing is getting better and the dev is delivering some quality content. I was worried this was going to be dragged out. I think this game is way better than DMD. The girls are more likable + hotter and the progression is better

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
OK that was hurdle number one

Did you then kiss her when you could? Did you go to the cabin with her in ver 7?

Kissed - definitely.
Cabin? I do not believe so - think maybe that's where I went astray. D'oh.

Luckily I have a couple save games in chp 7 so perhaps I'll start an alternate timeline save and deviate a bit from my main save.
Thanks for the info, friend.

(Now I am curious what the alternative was to going to the cabin. Not sure why I would have passed that up.... )

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes