Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Do all Mr dots games take place in the same world? I haven't played melody yet but I have seen a few references to dmd so far including what looks like a connection to Georgina.
I think so. While I've seen Dee [from DmD] making cameos in several other games, there is a bit more crossover in these three games. I was actually thinking of starting a conversation thread to see how prevalent it was for that to happen in these sorts of games.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
4 months? why such bad news on Saturday night?
Well, next update in 5 weeks is Dating my Daughter - which could take longer. The next time we see SL it will be a revised version of the first chapter, which is some bugfixes and re-renders of everything up until now with no new content. Then they plan to take January off and start to develop again early February.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
So many WTF moments. Here's another for debate:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Within moments Meredith goes from no suspicions to thinking for sure hubby was cheating.
I must have missed that dialogue path. While I am pretty sure that the dev isn't planning on doing anything with Nicole looking for some Poundtown Payback [my money would have been on MC's dad if the game wasn't as vanilla as it is], I am sure that Nic will end up with someone that ends up tying up her story thread quickly.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for an excellent update! I've been waiting for Joesy since the beginning of the game, and you did make the scene(s) worth the wait. I'll share more of my thoughts after I play through a couple of other paths, but I did want to thank you for the quality of this update.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
In any case she reacts with: "No it’s okay, you’re in luck [y_name], as it’s my safe day today."

The oddness then happens later when the MC cums inside Nicole, and she reacts all huff'n puff with:
"Dammit. And I didn’t even have time to get off either. Thanks a lot [y_name]. Ughhh!!"

Say what? Why does she throw a fit if she told the MC just before that it's a safe day???
The way I interpreted that response was more like a reaction to him climaxing before she was able to reach her own climax. we're running the assumption when the guy cums he's done. Therefore upsetting her because now she needs to finish herself if she wants to get herself off.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1635642643145.png Happy Halloween to all our supporters!
To show our appreciation for your loyal support, today we are sharing with you a very special set of renders to celebrate Halloween!
These incredible images of Shortcake were created by our newest team member, “Mistress Elemental”.
We’re very grateful that he’s made himself available to help us improve the quality of our games during the past few months, and as you’ll see from the main picture, he’s also a very talented artist as well.
Please let him know what you think of these awesome images in the comments section below.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys and girls,
MrDots

DOWNLOAD LINKS: -

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Bewitching_Shortcake_Cover.jpg

Happy Halloween from everyone at MrDotsGames!

Happy Halloween to all our supporters!
To show our appreciation for your loyal support, today we are sharing with you a very special set of renders to celebrate Halloween!
These incredible images of Shortcake were created by our newest team member, “Mistress Elemental”.
We’re very grateful that he’s made himself available to help us improve the quality of our games during the past few months, and as you’ll see from the main picture, he’s also a very talented artist as well.
Please let him know what you think of these awesome images in the comments section below.
MrDots
DOWNLOAD LINKS: -

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
TittyLuvr1334 Per official walk through:
ASHLEY

How and when to get onto the Ashley path:

Week 2 - During dinner with Ashley, when you are approached by
Damien, you have to choose “Her date” when he asks you who you are.
Then you MUST choose “Kiss her goodnight” before you get out of
Ashley’s car.

When you get to the honeymoon suite, you MUST choose “Open it”. (The box)

Week 3 - To stay on the Ashley path, you MUST choose “Reassure her”
just before you leave Ashley’s house.

All of these steps will get the option to go to cabin in the woods
with Ashley
Please note: None of these interfere with sexy times with Trish if you want double MILF

PEACE
AHHH thank you! I chose NOT to look in the box - that was a calculated error on my part. My logic was if I wanted Ashley I would need to honor her requests for discretion etc So I elected to go with the more noble option.

Looks like that was a miscalculation on my part.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
View attachment 1476158

MrDots
DOWNLOAD LINKS: MEGA -
Wow that pic IS incredible. That is by far the hottest I've seen of Shortcake for sure - Or Jessie as I know her.
IN fact thats one of the hottest pics of any of the characters I've seen.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
A temptation is giving in to an urge to do something you can, but shouldn't, do. If there's no possibility, there's no temptation.

A temptation is the desire to do "something." Not necessarily the actual act of giving into doing said "something."
Not that it matters too much - but I fundamentally agree with CookieMonster. If something cannot be possible, there's no temptation to try it. WISHFUL thinking is the more correct idiom.

But it's just being overly critical to correct. It's just an incorrect use of language - which many do every day especially when they used "literally". Most people use it wrong.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
The way I interpreted that response was more like a reaction to him climaxing before she was able to reach her own climax. we're running the assumption when the guy cums he's done. Therefore upsetting her because now she needs to finish herself if she wants to get herself off.
a guy doesn't just suddenly go limp when they climax, you should be able to go for another 15 minutes or so easy after that.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
View attachment 1476158

MrDots
DOWNLOAD LINKS: MEGA -
picked up the pack, they are all great! and they are of the best girl, so it's an automatic win imo ;D

Reactions: JennaJJ

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
A Nicole only path wouldn't be played by 99% of the players..she is boring. Also MC's being "sex magnets" is the whole point of adult games lol
Consider that there are several games out there where a female character starts out as boring, and then does a slip n' slide down the corruption rabbit hole, fighting it the whole way before surrendering to it. That there are a lot of fairly successful games that use this trope speaks to the opportunity being missed with Nicole. She isn't ugly, and she is surrounded by game characters [men and women] who would be delighted to wrap her legs around their neck and wear her like a feed bag [to paraphrase the late, great comedian Sam Kinison].

The point is, if you can appeal to a heretofore missing segment of your audience, why not do it?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes