TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Do all Mr dots games take place in the same world? I haven't played melody yet but I have seen a few references to dmd so far including what looks like a connection to Georgina.
They seem to.

We just saw Melody's aunt in DMD as the dress designer that MC's "special friend" modeled her wedding dresses
Nicole from Sunshine Love - her sister is Georgina from DMD.
Sunshine Love had Melody's two best friends get married at the Hotel.
And I think Koko the singer is mentioned in both DMD and Melody.
And I think one of the assholes working for the dude wanting to buy the hotel from MC's sister in Sunshine Love is related to an asshole in DMD.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
(Now I am curious what the alternative was to going to the cabin. Not sure why I would have passed that up.... )
If you're on Ashley's path, at the end of Chapter 7, after you visit her at her job at the mountains, you're given the choice to go with her to her cabin, or go back to your "childhood friend" at the hotel.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
OK that was hurdle number one

Did you then kiss her when you could? Did you go to the cabin with her in ver 7?
So going to the cabin in episode 7 - I don't really see where that's an option. I guess that's the problem.
Towards the end of the episode - can choose to call either Trish or Ashley first.
Doesn't matter who - the scenes at the end of the episode are the same.
With Trish - I hang out (get it) at her office - I break out of bonds, and I go see Ashley.
While there she takes me to her lab.
I do some research on computer.
She then takes me to a special spot she wanted to show me -we ride together on the vespa.
We go to some vista overlooking the bay - maybe that's the cabin. We sit on a bench. I tell her my hearts in two places.
I tell her I need to get going - it's getting dark. She asks me if I want to stay - I get no option to say yes or no. I tell her Im to have dinner with Ashley's daughter / MC's half-sister. She says okay and I leave driving vespa home in the rain.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I love how there's so many subtle pop-culture references in these games.
Interesting Easter Egg in Ep 8 with a certain part of dialogue by Trish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...made me grin. I wondered who else caught that.

Similarly during conversation at the burlesque event while talking to Lily and Ivy

That made me laugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tumblingjoint

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016

Sunshine Love v0.0.8.1

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone.
The team and I hope you all enjoyed the latest version of Sunshine Love that was released last weekend.
We appreciate all the positive feedback and constructive criticism that we’ve received over the past few days, as well as letting us know all the problems and issues that you found while you were playing the game.
Advising us of these issues helps us to learn more about how to fix these issues so that they don’t happen with future releases.
One of the main issues which has been brought to our attention by several of our supporters was their inability to get the app to load on their android device.
We had noted in recent game day posts that due to changes made by Renpy, the Android version of our games may not be compatible with older devices.
However, we have some good news!
With the help of some fans on the discord and my Patreon page, they were able to run some tests for us during the week and it looks like we have a playable version for those of you with older android devices!
The trick was to reduce the file size of the Android app below 2GB. That seems to have solved the issue. So don't worry if you see that the apk file is smaller than the v8 version that we released last weekend. There's no content missing. It's just that we had to compress the images a bit more to create an app below the 2GB limit.
IMPORTANT FOR ANDROID USERS: Before you download the new game app from the provided link, you MUST uninstall the previous version of SL (it’s also a good idea to make a backup copy of it just in case) before trying to install the new version to your device.

Other changes and fixes that we’ve made:

- the options when Nicole asks The Boss two questions during their meeting will now both run. Previously she only asked him one question.
- The Peeping Tom icon, when you run into Trisha at the indoor venue now disappears after a few lines.
- numerous grammar fixes
- a few plot holes fixed/adjusted
- some render fixes, though a couple of images of Shortcake at her house we were not able to fix (dark shading underneath her red hair).
We’ll fix these during our revision of SL in December.

Download Links:

We've updated our previous posts, so you can find the links here:

SLv.0.0.8.1 Extras (+$20 members): Mega
Image pack only : Mega
Save files (v0.0.8 compatible): Mega

Last Words

Let us know what you think of the changes, and/or the new android links, and if you find any further issues or problems with your saves or any other errors that we may have missed, then please list them in the comments section or post them up in the #bug-reports-sl channel on our Unofficial Fan Discord.
Link to our Discord:
This will give us a chance to make any further corrections before we start doing our revision of Chapter 1.
All the best, stay safe, and we hope you are looking forward to the continuation of “Sunshine Love” in early-2022.
MrDots
Thanks for the share but i couldn't find the new Android link for older android devices that is less than 2GB.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm gonna ask again because I didn't get an answer last week:
Is the OP the Patreon or SS version?
SS

They seem to.

Sunshine Love had Melody's two best friends get married at the Hotel.
And I think Koko the singer is mentioned in both DMD and Melody.
And I think one of the assholes working for the dude wanting to buy the hotel from MC's sister in Sunshine Love is related to an asshole in DMD.
they are with ~5 years apart from eachothers (melody ~5 years before dmd and sl ~5 years after dmd).

melody made appearance in sl too.
koko is mentioned in sl (latest update) and made appearances in dmd (and will make more) and melody and might make in sl too.
he's not related, he is same asshole who harassed d in dmd.

also sl's half-siblings daddy appears in dmd.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ugh, I waited for the mod update for the 0.0.8. Now I have to wait again for the mod to be updated again for 0.0.8.1.

I wish devs would just put the stuff that is in mods IN THE GAME already.

Reactions: cougs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ugh, I waited for the mod update for the 0.0.8. Now I have to wait again for the mod to be updated again for 0.0.8.1.

I wish devs would just put the stuff that is in mods IN THE GAME already.
don't need wt-mod or ic-patch, game has it's own wt-mod (code for it should be in op) and version here is ss version so mc and hotel owner girl are half-siblings.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what's locked scene after mc and sis in bed and before mc meets ivy in room? is that scene if chose lily?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
TittyLuvr1334 Per official walk through:
ASHLEY

How and when to get onto the Ashley path:

Week 2 - During dinner with Ashley, when you are approached by
Damien, you have to choose “Her date” when he asks you who you are.
Then you MUST choose “Kiss her goodnight” before you get out of
Ashley’s car.

When you get to the honeymoon suite, you MUST choose “Open it”. (The box)

Week 3 - To stay on the Ashley path, you MUST choose “Reassure her”
just before you leave Ashley’s house.

All of these steps will get the option to go to cabin in the woods
with Ashley
Please note: None of these interfere with sexy times with Trish if you want double MILF

PEACE

Reactions: Mikedazz1

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I gave this game a chance again but this manchild bipolar mc sucks, everytime he pouts i wanna punch his face lol. they should of used brodie model instead for mc. His decisions and speech answers are all over the place. His a confident play boy smooth talker in some instance then goes back to full virgin dumb face looser mode like wtf is the writing. Other than that solid game lol. Also hated being forced to end with Ashley.
The script in this game needs serious rewriting. The plot is all right, but the writers don't know how to create realistic character responses. This is especially evident in character thoughts. Most of the time, the characters say what's already obvious; sometimes they say things that don't make any sense.
It's really just not very good at all. Thankfully, the overall story is somewhat interesting; the renders are nice (albeit with facial expressions that are very samey, as has been pointed out multiple times before); and there's a large cast from which to choose a LI. If they had an editor for the writing, they would have a considerably improved game. (And no, lest anyone misunderstand, I'm not suggesting I should do the editing.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack0h

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
TittyLuvr1334 Per official walk through:
ASHLEY

How and when to get onto the Ashley path:

Week 2 - During dinner with Ashley, when you are approached by
Damien, you have to choose “Her date” when he asks you who you are.
Then you MUST choose “Kiss her goodnight” before you get out of
Ashley’s car.

When you get to the honeymoon suite, you MUST choose “Open it”. (The box)

Week 3 - To stay on the Ashley path, you MUST choose “Reassure her”
just before you leave Ashley’s house.

All of these steps will get the option to go to cabin in the woods
with Ashley
Please note: None of these interfere with sexy times with Trish if you want double MILF

PEACE
Additionally, as of this latest release, if you either (1) fail to go to the cabin with her or (2) touch her in the morning, you will end Ashley's path. This may have been mentioned already in the thread. I just had the thought when I read your post and haven't bothered to look for anyone else mentioning these two choices.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Installed the update but get this error as soon as I start it

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4100, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1062, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1252, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1252, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2173, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2005, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1923, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Sunshine Love 0.08.1
Sun Oct 31 03:57:59 2021

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
I loved the hand-job scene with the cousin, best scene since the start of the game, I hope we will have more scenes with her in the December release

Reactions: Jack0h
Jul 5, 2021
Is there any way to get out of kissing the fugly cousin? I've tried different ways, and have relationship points in the negative, but am still forced to kiss that thing.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Not sure if the latest 0.0.8.1 changed this, I was still on 0.0.8 when I read there's another update out...

Having lost my saves I had to start from scratch and there's some weird part in the dialogue with Nicole after the MC wakes up from his dream about a 3some with Nicole and his client Victoria...

When they are just starting the sex scene, MC asks: "Okay. Wait, should I have put a condom on Nicky?"
The line itself actually uses bad grammar since now it sounds like your asking to put one on her...

It should either be
"Okay. Wait, should I put on a condom, Nicky?" (better choice)
or
"Okay. Wait, shouldn't I have put on a condom, Nicky?" (still ok since they already started)
But that's beside the point

In any case she reacts with: "No it’s okay, you’re in luck [y_name], as it’s my safe day today."

The oddness then happens later when the MC cums inside Nicole, and she reacts all huff'n puff with:
"Dammit. And I didn’t even have time to get off either. Thanks a lot [y_name]. Ughhh!!"

Say what? Why does she throw a fit if she told the MC just before that it's a safe day???

Last edited:
Reactions: Tumblingjoint
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes