Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I play this game for first time and have question.. I was with Victoria for dinner, she invited me for coffee and then instead of the sex scene it was skip (30 minutes.) Its normal? ..
is a weird decision to show scenes like this but is intentional. you play the sex scene a few moments later when the MC goes to bed like in a dream.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
See it's likely that I forgot the plot of the game cause I don't remember if the hotel accepting guest or not. But still, why can't he just say the truth? what he said to Connie was not the full truth, why can't he just say the hotel isn't open for public?. It is quite obvious because when he said to Connie "if you are hungry or thirsty, there's vending machine you can use" instead of offering food. He deflected by mentioning his sister/childhood friend instead who's not present rather than taking responsibility to explain as co-owner.

Also Shortcake thought to herself shortly after hearing mc's decision was "sister/childhood friend had no problem with Jazmin staying. Even before paying, so what's different now?" though I don't remember exactly what happened to Jazmin that sister/childhood friend allowed her to stay at the hotel. Was it before she knew she is a masseuse?

Still if I was Connie it is a huge red flag when mc offered his own room, I'd rather get the hell out of the hotel right away :ROFLMAO:.

Also sorry if I what I type is kinda all over the place, English not my first language and headache not a good combo o_O

EDIT: Also I just remembered, how the hell then can they hold a big wedding event for a famous musician in the (game) world that also have the guests stayed at the hotel... mc also left the hotel that have no staffs and guests unchecked then looked for sister/childhood friend and had lunch with Jazmin OUTSIDE the hotel :ROFLMAO:.
They had temps hired by Lily and Ivy and the help of Lily and Ivy as well. They opened for the wedding, but, in the situation they were in, would have been open to guests only and not the general public. As for Jasmin, sis is the one that invited her and she owns the property.

Reactions: punisher2099

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Not sure about the price, but back as i was in training as a nurse, it was done a lot by muslim women before their mariage...
Wait what the fuck? and they claim they are muslim? :ROFLMAO:. I wanna ask for more but we're already off topic and heading to a sensitive topic :censored:
They had temps hired by Lily and Ivy and the help of Lily and Ivy as well. They opened for the wedding, but, in the situation they were in, would have been open to guests only and not the general public. As for Jasmin, sis is the one that invited her and she owns the property.
See, I forgot a lot about the game :ROFLMAO:. Mc is a co-owner so what's different with Connie? it was silly, and reasonable for Shortcake to think like she she did after and felt a little jealous. Lol, I don't know how it got to this but what I don't like was the dialogue choice was be funny which was terrible and truth which the game claim to be the best choice, and it wasn't close to being the truth :ROFLMAO:

I guess it is just because he is the mc, he can get away in just about any situation. The writing is a bit silly is all.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Wait what the fuck? and they claim they are muslim? :ROFLMAO:. I wanna ask for more but we're already off topic and heading to a sensitive topic :censored:

See, I forgot a lot about the game :ROFLMAO:. Mc is a co-owner so what's different with Connie? it was silly, and reasonable for Shortcake to think like she she did after and felt a little jealous. Lol, I don't know how it got to this but what I don't like was the dialogue choice was be funny which was terrible and truth which the game claim to be the best choice, and it wasn't close to being the truth :ROFLMAO:

I guess it is just because he is the mc, he can get away in just about any situation. The writing is a bit silly is all.
MC isn't a co-owner - he's just the "hired help".

introvtx

May 6, 2017
MC isn't a co-owner - he's just the "hired help".
mc said sister is a co-owner, so who is the other? was it the cousin? my memories about the game is all over the place then :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: okay so he is a business partner. I'm pretty sure he said he is co-running and also in charge of the hotel.
And the hotel is open for public(?) apparently (I swear this is not me being stubborn but I just found out about it :LOL:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Sem Tsdfsdfsítulo.png
start the game all over again and read the story. I don't say the story is perfect but you are making a big mess with a lot of false information

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
View attachment 1603321
View attachment 1603327
Sound like bullshit to me :ROFLMAO:. I'd be heading straight for the exit when mc offered his room if I were her.
what are you talking about seriously?
first - the MC didn't offer his room. (at least read what is written in the image you posted)
second - the MC is not talking to the girl in the picture. he's thinking about what one of the hotel's owners will say about the situation
third - you are forgetting what happened before. and that one of co-owners already offered the girl in the image a room to stay twice. and that the girl ran away from home because she had a fight with her father and doesn't want to go back.
Sdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgem Título.png Sdfgdfgsdfsdfdfgdfgdfgem Título.png Sdfgdfgdfgdfgsdfsdfdfgdfgdfgem Título.png
really go read the story again :KEK:

Reactions: punisher2099

albus1234

Dec 11, 2020
How much game is left to be made? I was asking because usually v1.0 is the final version of the game. So are there many more updates to come in the future?

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
How much game is left to be made? I was asking because usually v1.0 is the final version of the game. So are there many more updates to come in the future?
Did you happen to notice that it is Chapter 1... SunshineLoveCH1-1.00-pcExtras.zip

introvtx

May 6, 2017
what are you talking about seriously?
first - the MC didn't offer his room. (at least read what is written in the image you posted)
second - the MC is not talking to the girl in the picture. he's thinking about what one of the hotel's owners will say about the situation
third - you are forgetting what happened before. and that one of co-owners already offered the girl in the image a room to stay twice. and that the girl ran away from home because she had a fight with her father and doesn't want to go back.

really go read the story again :KEK:
first - well yes, maybe I should post all the image. But he did say to Connie that she should take his room instead didn't he?, Also I assumed since this happen in past release a lot of players would know what happened here, and I don't want to clutter the thread with images (but I did anyway afterwards :ROFLMAO:) I forgot assuming is bad.

second - what do you mean, he is saying that to her wasn't he? also what I mean with bullshit was, how a hotel owner has to meet a guest to decide if they can stay or not. The cousin which is the co-owner already say she can. It would made a lot more sense if he say it after he knows who Connie's father is. Also my issue was because that's not the real reason why mc don't want her to take one of the hotel room so I posted that image. Which I elaborate in another post.

third - yeah I forgot she was the other co-owner I already said I haven't played in months so I forgot a lot about the story. But I didn't forget the cousin offering Connie the hotel room no, she even offered the hotel to host her birthday party.

Last edited:

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Taking way too long to get to 2 stars and latest update was pretty much a nothing update. Last couple way too dragged out.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
View attachment 1606775
start the game all over again and read the story. I don't say the story is perfect but you are making a big mess with a lot of false information
I'm sorry I spread false information but that's why I'm talking about here in the thread so I get the information right. Seems easier than restarting the whole game. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong but I'm not afraid of making mistakes, especially when we can't see each other :ROFLMAO:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
is a weird decision to show scenes like this but is intentional. you play the sex scene a few moments later when the MC goes to bed like in a dream.
The weird decision was understandable back then. The devs were pressed for time to update on a set date, but the sex scene wasn't finished yet. So they put it at the end of the update and ended after two positions and the walkthrough claimed that there would be a choice of two more at the beginning of the next update.

Obviously those plans were scrapped and it became an extra scene in the office during the following update.

Reactions: Fiufia

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
first - well yes, maybe I should post all the image. But he did say to Connie that she should take his room instead didn't he?, Also I assumed since this happen in past release a lot of players would know what happened here, and I don't want to clutter the thread with images (but I did anyway afterwards :ROFLMAO:) I forgot assuming is bad.

second - what do you mean, he is saying that to her wasn't he? also what I mean with bullshit was, how a hotel owner has to meet a guest to decide if they can stay or not. The cousin which is the co-owner already say she can. It would made a lot more sense if he say it after he knows who Connie's father is. Also my issue was because that's not the real reason why mc don't want her to take one of the hotel room so I posted that image. Which I elaborate in another post.

third - yeah I forgot she was the other co-owner I already said I haven't played in months so I forgot a lot about the story. But I didn't forget the cousin offering Connie the hotel room no, she even offered the hotel to host her birthday party.
do you have problems reading or are you just trying to be funny?
But he did say to Connie that she should take his room instead didn't he?
no he didn't offer his room. again read what is written in the image you posted yourself

is like the other image you used to say that MC is a co-owner. and the image has written pretty big Staff
get a dictionary before you read the story again :KEK:

and I'm not going to explain the rest because with all the BS you are saying I'm starting to think you have serious problems

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes