cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sure, but I imagine it would cost a lot. How many do actually have this done to them anyway? guess it would be in the minority.
near 20 years ago it was 2500 bucks (old abc newsarticle). so shouldn't be big problem for "mommy" or "auntie".

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Not sure about the price, but back as i was in training as a nurse, it was done a lot by muslim women before their mariage...
This is fake virginity, like fake tits! It does not count. Let's have real virginity in a computer game!

introvtx

May 6, 2017
do you have problems reading or are you just trying to be funny?
Maybe, what do you think?

no he didn't offer his room. again read what is written in the image you posted yourself
I was talking about in the game not only that image, did you read the story like you told me to? where did Connie ended up sleeping?

is like the other image you used to say that MC is a co-owner. and the image has written pretty big Staff
get a dictionary before you read the story again :KEK:
I already said I was wrong, I just didn't bother editing it out. and in that post that have the STAFF image I said mc is the business partner and co-running not co-owner. Maybe you also need to read it again then. Can you recommend me a good dictionary then?

and I'm not going to explain the rest because with all the BS you are saying I'm starting to think you have serious problems
I wasn't expecting you to the second I read your reply anyway. Bye! have a nice day/evening!.

near 20 years ago it was 2500 bucks (old abc newsarticle). so shouldn't be big problem for "mommy" or "auntie".
Yup, but I still don't see the point of doing it except for reason Raziel_8 mentioned. Fake tits they stay a long time, fake virginity? you'll lose it again in matter of seconds :ROFLMAO:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Maybe, what do you think?
I already answered you that

I was talking about in the game not only that image, did you read the story like you told me to? where did Connie ended up sleeping?
Yes I read. unfortunately for you i played the whole game again two days ago. and she definitely didn't sleep in the MC's room

I already said I was wrong, I just didn't bother editing it out. and in that post that have the STAFF image I said mc is the business partner and co-running not co-owner. Maybe you also need to read it again then. Can you recommend me a good dictionary then?
I give you this one. yes you right my bad

I wasn't expecting you to the second I read your reply anyway. Bye! have a nice day/evening!.
no hard feelings. but you make it hard to talk to you when the things you say are obviously false even for someone who hasn't played the game and just read your post. plus you continue to insist even after several people tell you that you are wrong

you have a good day too

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Yes I read. unfortunately for you i played the whole game again two days ago. and she definitely didn't sleep in the MC's room
Wait what? I'm genuinely confused. I'm sorry I have to persist on this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no hard feelings. but you make it hard to talk to you when the things you say are obviously false even for someone who hasn't played the game and just read your post. plus you continue to insist even after several people tell you that you are wrong

you have a good day too
Hey it's all good, It's just how discussion goes sometime eh? where one side keep being stubborn, it's me doing that role this time.

EDIT: Heh, sorry I have to post this also, the hotel is open for general public too.

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Wait what? I'm genuinely confused. I'm sorry I have to persist on this one
Yeah look like started to get a little annoyed with the conversation and not pay attention. well it looks like i have to give you another one. you're right
despite the MC not sleeping with her

Edit - is ok but the if the hotel is open for general public discussion was not with me

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Yeah look like started to get a little annoyed with the conversation and not pay attention. well it looks like i have to give you another one. you're right
despite the MC not sleeping with her
Now when did I say mc sleeping with her? :unsure:
but again, it's all good ;)

introvtx

May 6, 2017
My god, the more I play the game the more hilarious it is... I can't, I just can't :ROFLMAO:
I hope this just because they don't have the appropriate shirt to wear, which is a bit silly since for the sister is there the whole time.

Also,
the sister let a traumatized mc, which I assume have no license, drive unsupervised, then he allowed another (don't know if Connie have a license or not) to drive it, in high-speed, on a freaking side-walk!, crashed but then...

Did they really got away from facing (multiple?) traffic violations? and possible (minor?) property damage, not to mention they could have been endangering people lives including themselves? Just like that? WTF?! Why didn't that trigger the mc's trauma?

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
My god, the more I play the game the more hilarious it is... I can't, I just can't :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1607379
View attachment 1607415
View attachment 1607403
View attachment 1607405
I hope this just because they don't have the appropriate shirt to wear, which is a bit silly since for the sister is there the whole time.

Also,
the sister let a traumatized mc, which I assume have no license, drive unsupervised, then he allowed another (don't know if Connie have a license or not) to drive it, in high-speed, on a freaking side-walk!, crashed but then...
View attachment 1607390
View attachment 1607392
Did mc really thought that?

View attachment 1607393
View attachment 1607394
View attachment 1607396
Did they really got away from facing (multiple?) traffic violations? and possible (minor?) property damage, not to mention they could have been endangering people lives including themselves? Just like that? WTF?! Why didn't that trigger the mc's trauma?
Thank you for the stills from the game, can't say I didn't enjoy that. First of all I'm sorry that you take these things so literally (This being a work of both fantasy and fiction) your missing the point that it doesn't need to make sense. Of course I will agree that some of this is over the top but I'm tired of real life, aren't you.

Reactions: sava75

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Fake tits they stay a long time, fake virginity? you'll lose it again in matter of seconds :ROFLMAO:
yep but can offer virginity for lover with whom spends rest of life.

Also,

Did mc really thought that?

1. you could put images behind spoilers or attach those as thumbnails not as fullsize pics to reduce need to scroll.
2. no changes later
3. don't need license to drive those
4. yup
5. they did. what trauma?

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Thank you for the stills from the game, can't say I didn't enjoy that. First of all I'm sorry that you take these things so literally (This being a work of both fantasy and fiction) your missing the point that it doesn't need to make sense. Of course I will agree that some of this is over the top but I'm tired of real life, aren't you.
Sorry, I put them on spoiler now.

What do you have to be sorry for?

I was having fun with them rather than taking them seriously, it's just not showing since all you can see is what you read. I mean you even agree that it is over the top. They're not everyone cup of tea, but that's alright. You don't have to take me seriously either.

I won't be here if I wasn't.

yep but can offer virginity for lover with whom spends rest of life.

1. you could put images behind spoilers or attach those as thumbnails not as fullsize pics to reduce need to scroll.
3. don't need license to drive those
5. they did. what trauma?
Nah, still just a waste of money to me, but props to women that did them. takes dedication.

1. I did that, thank you :)
3. You don't? Well must be cause different country then
5. He had an accident when his father selfishly force him to ride a bike downhill when he said he's not ready, and broke his left arm. Said he is traumatized by it to sister

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
what are you talking about seriously?
first - the MC didn't offer his room. (at least read what is written in the image you posted)
second - the MC is not talking to the girl in the picture. he's thinking about what one of the hotel's owners will say about the situation
third - you are forgetting what happened before. and that one of co-owners already offered the girl in the image a room to stay twice. and that the girl ran away from home because she had a fight with her father and doesn't want to go back.
View attachment 1606824 View attachment 1606826 View attachment 1606827
really go read the story again :KEK:
Dude is just a troll. I put him on ignore.

• Sad
Reactions: introvtx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3. You don't? Well must be cause different country then
5. He had an accident when his father selfishly force him to ride a bike downhill when he said he's not ready, and broke his left arm. Said he is traumatized by it to sister
3. well not in dotsverse
5. ah that, he got over it or just forgotten.

• Haha
Reactions: introvtx

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Edit - is ok but the if the hotel is open for general public discussion was not with me
Sorry I just read this and what Krystal2 said. But yeah, I was gonna edit it and mention them but it seems I'm not gonna get an answer apparently.

EDIT: Oh, just so this still get on-topic (I mean it's still about this game so...), you can rename the twins with the Universal Ren'Py Mod. can I post the mod link here I wonder?

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Sorry I just read this and what Krystal2 said. But yeah, I was gonna edit it and mention them but it seems I'm not gonna get an answer apparently.

EDIT: Oh, just so this still get on-topic (I mean it's still about this game so...), you can rename the twins with the Universal Ren'Py Mod. can I post the mod link here I wonder?
I already told you without hard feelings (and I was being honest) it's all good after our slightly more heated discussion. the proof part was not necessary. we all have our moments when we are bored waiting for new games/updates
thanks I've heard of this mod but I never tried.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I already told you without hard feelings (and I was being honest) it's all good after our slightly more heated discussion. the proof part was not necessary. we all have our moments when we are bored waiting for new games/updates
thanks I've heard of this mod but I never tried.
No no, that proof part was not directed at you at all don't worry, I was just poking fun at Krystal2

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. Shameless plug and a reminder (since the multimod not linked in the OP):

SanchoMod is fully updated to v1.0.0. All the bells & whistles including DoughnutNotifier. See post here for full info and link to mod thread. Regards and be well.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
A dumb question which may have been already answered.

I saved my game at the end of 0.8 after the scene on the beach between the MC and sister.

I downloaded 1.0 and due to RL stuff I have only just gotten around to play it.

All I get is a scene where they are in bed together, and MC does his usual recap of where things are at, then I get a thanks for playing Chapter 1 screen!

Is that is all there is in the update between 0.8 and 1.0? Just that? 1 minute gameplay? Or has something gone very wrong with my game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A dumb question which may have been already answered.

I saved my game at the end of 0.8 after the scene on the beach between the MC and sister.

I downloaded 1.0 and due to RL stuff I have only just gotten around to play it.

All I get is a scene where they are in bed together, and MC does his usual recap of where things are at, then I get a thanks for playing Chapter 1 screen!

Is that is all there is in the update between 0.8 and 1.0? Just that? 1 minute gameplay? Or has something gone very wrong with my game.
yup, 1.0 is to make save for 2.0.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes