cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
one question - if the MC was fired (Without just cause) he would have been given a severence package - it would most certainly fill his bank account - why was he so worried
well not exactly, he was basically just common worker.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
How can a common worker be up for senior associate, was he not a junior associate, that is not a common worker
one question - if the MC was fired (Without just cause) he would have been given a severence package - it would most certainly fill his bank account - why was he so worried

In real world I would say yes to what you are saying however this being a work of fiction you can't always use real world logic.

what will happen if you choose all the girls or at least more than 1?

If you have played Melody one of MrDots previous games you will find that there is a price to pay for being a horn dog.

I really wish there was a more extensive writeup for these stories that would help the reader determine what the story will be about - ie: since no tag is for harem it is implied that there may be trouble for the MC if he accepts the continual advances from many of the female characters - the twins who seem to want a fling without any ties, victoria who wants ties, Susie (the almost sister and owner of the hotel who is a LI, and of course there are many more)
It is hard to determine which way to go, in real life I would never cheat on my love interest, unless she did to me in which case I would immediately dump her, (and of course her telling me she wants to have an open relationship would also end it immediately for me.

You either stay with Nicole or you break up with her . If you stay it is understood that you will return at the end of the summer. Any action that you take with the girls is a gamble. But that is the intended purpose of the story. Your playing on a roulette wheel you really don't know what the outcome will be.

If you decided to break up with Nicole then the only problems you have are with the sharing you may need to do between the girls. As I see it some are decidedly not compatible with others and probably will blow up one you. But it's an open forum and you do you as you see fit so enjoy the game and just save alot.

Reactions: BGRW2020

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
what will happen if you choose all the girls or at least more than 1?
If you have played Melody one of MrDots previous games you will find that there is a price to pay for being a horn dog.
Melody is a VERY different storyline. It's about a mentor falling in love with a student and her falling in love with him. SL is about summer flings and the possible incestuous reengagement with a half sister. Involving yourself with her cousin or mother, probably pushes the envelope, but until the time comes that you commit to one of the various LIs and she commits to you, it being "open season" seems perfectly reasonable.

In essence, it's fine to be a horn dog until you're asked to engage with someone where that behavior is wrong. This game isn't Melody, (one of my favorites BTW) and it shouldn't set expectations here.

Reactions: CircaAD

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Melody is a VERY different storyline. It's about a mentor falling in love with a student and her falling in love with him. SL is about summer flings and the possible incestuous reengagement with a half sister. Involving yourself with her cousin or mother, probably pushes the envelope, but until the time comes that you commit to one of the various LIs and she commits to you, it being "open season" seems perfectly reasonable.

In essence, it's fine to be a horn dog until you're asked to engage with someone where that behavior is wrong. This game isn't Melody, (one of my favorites BTW) and it shouldn't set expectations here.
If nothing else HrDots is consistent, the theme is different I agree but as in Melody too much poon can meet your doom.

Reactions: Fiufia and LSC82

ZGaming

Apr 28, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] Sunshine Love [Chapter 1, v1.0.0 Extras] [MrDots Games] [OS@2.93GB, QR@80%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.93GB
MyRepack-YAC: 1.6GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / /

Backups of Official Guides for Chapter 1, v1.0.0 Extras, all 3 === > Workupload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :p
cant extract cuz not enough memory? what do i do?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Sorry for the question, that i might have asked before and i don't recall it. Since i'm wondering if i've played this game before, eventually why i have no recollection of it and if not, why haven't i downloaded it before...

I see this game is not completed but yet it is a 1.0 version. So, is it a full playthrought to the endings of the game that the dev is reworking or adding content or is it still ongoing?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Sorry for the question, that i might have asked before and i don't recall it. Since i'm wondering if i've played this game before, eventually why i have no recollection of it and if not, why haven't i downloaded it before...

I see this game is not completed but yet it is a 1.0 version. So, is it a full playthrought to the endings of the game that the dev is reworking or adding content or is it still ongoing?
Version 1.0 in OP is full Chapter 1. Next update will be the first of Chapter 2.

Reactions: Machete

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
You probably downloaded it already, but then forgot about it since it has nothing memorable. :p

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

The game will be seperated in chapters, just like DMD from the same DEVs. So this is the end of chapter 1 and chapter 1 is now complete, next update will be the start of chapters 2... (iam not a fan of this kind of seperation i have to admit, cause i dont makes much sense to me... its a ongoing story just like DMD without timejumps or anything like that, dont know why they do it in chapters now... Melody didnt have chapters and was perfecly fine this way)

dont ask how many chapters there will be, nobody knows, even the DEVs dont, DMD was meant to be only 3 chapters long sometime ago, know we are at chapter 4 and its streched out to be longer that its necessary. Hopefully it wont be the case on sunshine love... so far i like the game, but i liked DMD most of the time too, but recently it becomes a pain to play... should have ended sooner.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game will be seperated in chapters, just like DMD from the same DEVs. So this is the end of chapter 1 and chapter 1 is now complete, next update will be the start of chapters 2... (iam not a fan of this kind of seperation i have to admit, cause i dont makes much sense to me... its a ongoing story just like DMD without timejumps or anything like that, dont know why they do it in chapters now... Melody didnt have chapters and was perfecly fine this way)
chapters/episodes since otherwise download size gets really big and currently after nopy can't really download 7-8 gigs everytime there's update. melody was "short" game.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Love is a Battlefield
prev1.jpg

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

How are we all? Did everyone have a great Christmas and New Year?
We sure hope so!

We’ve been back to work for about a week now and the team has already made plenty of progress for the next instalment for Sunshine Love, which will be the first release for Chapter 2.

As we’ve mentioned in more recent updates of SL, we want to try and give a fair balance of screen time to all the girls in our big cast of characters.

So some of the girls that may not have been in the last release are a very good chance of featuring in this new update.

For this very first preview, the gorgeous Yuki has invited you to what looks like a dojo somewhere in town.

Are you in for a harsh lesson from the pint-sized Asian beauty, or will this unique time with Yuki turn into something more special?

At the moment, we can’t confirm the official release date just yet, as we want to make sure that it will be ready to go with no delays required.

However, more than likely we will be able to confirm the official release date along with next weekend’s preview post.

So stay tuned for that.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support going into this brand-new year.

We will do our utmost to make it the best year ever and to always try to raise the standards and quality of our games.

As always, we want to present a new update for both of our games every 4-6 weeks without any excuses or delays.

You guys (and girls) pay your hard-earned money to help fund us so we can create these games, and it’s only right that you get a game update from us in return, and as often as possible.

We’ll have another preview for you next weekend.

Have a great day,
Mrdots

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018

Love is a Battlefield
View attachment 1625388

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

How are we all? Did everyone have a great Christmas and New Year?
We sure hope so!

We’ve been back to work for about a week now and the team has already made plenty of progress for the next instalment for Sunshine Love, which will be the first release for Chapter 2.

As we’ve mentioned in more recent updates of SL, we want to try and give a fair balance of screen time to all the girls in our big cast of characters.

So some of the girls that may not have been in the last release are a very good chance of featuring in this new update.

For this very first preview, the gorgeous Yuki has invited you to what looks like a dojo somewhere in town.

Are you in for a harsh lesson from the pint-sized Asian beauty, or will this unique time with Yuki turn into something more special?

At the moment, we can’t confirm the official release date just yet, as we want to make sure that it will be ready to go with no delays required.

However, more than likely we will be able to confirm the official release date along with next weekend’s preview post.

So stay tuned for that.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support going into this brand-new year.

We will do our utmost to make it the best year ever and to always try to raise the standards and quality of our games.

As always, we want to present a new update for both of our games every 4-6 weeks without any excuses or delays.

You guys (and girls) pay your hard-earned money to help fund us so we can create these games, and it’s only right that you get a game update from us in return, and as often as possible.

We’ll have another preview for you next weekend.

Have a great day,
Mrdots
Finally, Yuki gets some love!

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes