cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys there is any torrent or good option for download the game? The only good option here is from Mega but is limited every day, the other options are like 25 hours to download the game =(.

Help.
check rpdl.net, click games and then type sunshine love on search box and hit enter.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Guys there is any torrent or good option for download the game? The only good option here is from Mega but is limited every day, the other options are like 25 hours to download the game =(.

Help.
If you got a good VPN programme you can download even very huge files from MEGA, daily it round 4,5 gig but when switch countries with vpn you can download 4,5 gig x all the countries your vpn offer.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
All By Myself

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

We’re already into February and there’s also a second preview that we’re sharing with you from our next update of Sunshine Love!

If you have already played up until the end of Chapter 1, you’ll remember that the rival boss to your hotel has a daughter named Connie.
They had a huge falling out and now she is staying at your hotel!

For those of you on her path, you’ll also notice that she has taken a liking to you and that she has not been afraid to flirt with you at any given opportunity.
Will you take the bait, or will you be professional and try to put the hotel first?

Find out how this story line proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) in our next update, which we can confirm will be released on Saturday, February 26th! ;)

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have a new preview for you next weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots

prev1.jpg

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
All By Myself

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

We’re already into February and there’s also a second preview that we’re sharing with you from our next update of Sunshine Love!

If you have already played up until the end of Chapter 1, you’ll remember that the rival boss to your hotel has a daughter named Connie.
They had a huge falling out and now she is staying at your hotel!

For those of you on her path, you’ll also notice that she has taken a liking to you and that she has not been afraid to flirt with you at any given opportunity.
Will you take the bait, or will you be professional and try to put the hotel first?

Find out how this story line proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) in our next update, which we can confirm will be released on Saturday, February 26th! ;)

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have a new preview for you next weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots

View attachment 1638929
looks like we wont be able to creampie ashley in the next update :cry:

Reactions: LSC82

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Virgins aren't my thing so probably the next update will not be as exciting as the previous updates were unless there will be more Sis scenes since she has some content every update

jethro_black

Oct 1, 2018
What in the ever loving fuck? I've only recently picked this up. I've slogged through the slow pacing through to week 2, the first opportunity for the MC to get his dick wet in Victoria and it's a fucking fade to black? I feel sorry for whoever played this update to update. I'll keep playing for now but not impressed so far.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
What in the ever loving fuck? I've only recently picked this up. I've slogged through the slow pacing through to week 2, the first opportunity for the MC to get his dick wet in Victoria and it's a fucking fade to black? I feel sorry for whoever played this update to update. I'll keep playing for now but not impressed so far.
its not a fuckfeast game ....

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Just keep playing you will see lol also does anyone know why on android my gallery resets everytime i exit the game?

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
it was a troll bait and you bit into it :)

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Really? Feeling sorry for us, the players who kept playing after fading to black? :D

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dots games aren't for all, quite slowburn but since story advances it doesn't matter.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just a small question, last game I've played the game forced to choose between the sis and Ashley, as well Trisha and Cousin, that still remains?

Utk1234

Aug 5, 2019
do i need an incest patch for this game ? the link are not working for the patches
new here

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just a small question, last game I've played the game forced to choose between the sis and Ashley, as well Trisha and Cousin, that still remains?
*in before jaw drops in*

that's why you have multiple paths saves.

do i need an incest patch for this game ? the link are not working for the patches
new here
version here should be subscribe version aka incestious version.

Reactions: Utk1234

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Is there a guide on where to find all donuts and peeping toms, already played the game several times, found few more donuts, but still keep missing some, would love to find them all.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Is there a guide on where to find all donuts and peeping toms, already played the game several times, found few more donuts, but still keep missing some, would love to find them all.
Rewards Walkthrough

If you're having trouble finding a specific doughnut or a peeping tom screen, these walkthroughs are for you. You'll find screenshots of the location of each doughnut/peeping tom screen in the game.

Doughnuts Walkthrough: MEGA -

Peeping Tom Walkthrough: MEGA -

In-game Walkthrough

The code for unlocking this feature is: rebound

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes