1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
*in before jaw drops in*

that's why you have multiple paths saves.
You didn't understand at all what I meant. What I want is an harem path with both. I know multiple paths exist if I only wanted one of them.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You didn't understand at all what I meant. What I want is an harem path with both. I know multiple paths exist if I only wanted one of them.
Well, unfortunately some paths are mutually exclusive. Also, some may lead to disaster if you are one one of the relationship women ones and she finds out you cheat on her with one from the fling paths.

Reactions: Yamura

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc can end up with ashley or sis or sis and 1+ other girls or with vic, twins are after sex only and their sister is wildcard as is connie and shortcake and yuki.

Banque_route

Aug 24, 2021
Hello. Sorry my english is so bad. First, I like this game very much, Shortgirl(Tonya for me) is my favorite girl, she reminded me a lonely girl in my highschool : redhead, small girl, same haircut and alone everytime. I was found of her but never talked, my biggest regret. Anyway, I'm at the end of chapter1, and beside I do everything to please Shortcake, this dumb MC say he doesnt want anything serious with her, I mean, what? Did I missed something?

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello. Sorry my english is so bad. First, I like this game very much, Shortgirl(Tonya for me) is my favorite girl, she reminded me a lonely girl in my highschool : redhead, small girl, same haircut and alone everytime. I was found of her but never talked, my biggest regret. Anyway, I'm at the end of chapter1, and beside I do everything to please Shortcake, this dumb MC say he doesnt want anything serious with her, I mean, what? Did I missed something?
he doesn't want anything serious with her atm since they have basically just met.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1644793460618.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
We’re halfway through February and we’re already up to our third preview from the next update of Sunshine Love!
If you’ve played all the way up to the end of the first chapter, and you are on the Childhood Friend path, things couldn’t be any better between the two of you, as you will see from today’s preview(s).
But how long will it last? Will things still be this way at the end of the summer?
Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) in our next update, which we can confirm will be released on Saturday, February 26th! ;)
Make sure to check back with us tomorrow when we post up our special Valentine’s Day render for you all!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have one final SL preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

Last edited:

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021

We’re halfway through February and we’re already up to our third preview from the next update of Sunshine Love!
If you’ve played all the way up to the end of the first chapter, and you are on the Childhood Friend path, things couldn’t be any better between the two of you, as you will see from today’s preview(s).
But how long will it last? Will things still be this way at the end of the summer?
Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) in our next update, which we can confirm will be released on Saturday, February 26th! ;)
Make sure to check back with us tomorrow when we post up our special Valentine’s Day render for you all!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have one final SL preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots
pls let the upcoming preview be about ashley...

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Shortcake's Valentine.jpg

Happy Valentines Day 2022!

As promised, we have a very special Valentine’s Day image to share with you all.

The very-talented Mistress Elemental has created this very erotic image of Shortcake just for the occasion!

Please leave some feedback in the comments section below for this wonderful render.

As a special bonus to SubscribeStar members, we’ve added a couple of extra 4k images that have also been created by Mistress, featuring one his characters, “Luna”.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have one final Sunshine Love preview for you next weekend!

Much love to you all,

Mrdots

DOWNLOAD LINK:

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes