Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
So with the game's last update bringing it up to 1.0.0, but with plans for a Chapter 2, do we know how many chapters are planned in total?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I guess 4 chapters, if count 4 weeks each and after chapter 3, 4th going home to wrap up things and go back to Sunshine bay unless those be worked in endings then 3 chapters of each 4 weeks. But i'm looking out for chapter 2 atm so far loved the story.

Reactions: CircaAD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or 5 if mc chooses to stay with sis and 5th shows how they run hotel and what mc does when sis looks away (hint: easy to guess).

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i dont know iff any1 else has seen this he whent whit a blousse on but when he started dancing he only had floating buttons lol and bear chest
1644992800515.png

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i dont know iff any1 else has seen this he whent whit a blousse on but when he started dancing he only had floating buttons lol and bear chest
View attachment 1656308
I'm not sure where the bear chest is, but I've had that happen to me with Daz Studio before, when I hid one outfit to see how the character looked in another one, but the buttons from the old one stayed behind. It is cute how the buttons leave shadows on his bare chest.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Not getting much excitement from the latest preview
In fact that they are reusing the exact same assets and poses as early chapter DmD doesn't instill confidence the "phoning it in stage" hasn't been begun already

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
the reason i know i see bare chest whit buttons is becausse the shirt or blousse whas white
Was the bare chest on the day he went out with Victoria to the restaurant, during dance scene, I noticed that one where only buttons were floating above his chest, also later on walking home he suddenly had no jacket on anymore, while whole time in restaurant he did. But that was the only 2 little mistakes i seen.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
small qstion is there a harem option yes or no whould be cool iff had it since there multiple cuties i like
I doubt it, by the looks and responses in both friend and her cousin as well Kristina and Connie thoughts, it all seem they little jealous, so in the long run i think it wisely to stick more to one girl then many, i done my last playthrough with friend, cousin, kristina and Yazmin, although Ivy seems also attracted while i didn't made obvious i wanted more and already they make me feel guilty when i'm with cousin and friend doing things and they show their thoughts.

extra: sometimes the choices are so hard to make, as you choose the 'be kind choice' and the girls just fall like crazy head over heels to you. I mean being kind shouldn't always make people fall in love with you, it how you wanna be toward the world. Some kind choices end up they suddenly kiss you and then it makes you feel guilty if you have to at some point hurt them to not make them love you as you already chosen someone.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Is there going to be action with the nurse ,she looks nice
The twins I think are fair game as they want something casual. Half sister has it bad for you and might tolerate a dalliance with say Victoria. Her Cousin is a deal breaker though, as is her mother. Kristina is a Monogamous sort so no Harem here. Nicole I see as accepting maybe a threesome type of arrangement as long as she participates. Connie and Yura are spoilers they are there to spoil any other relationships that you want to cultivate. That's how I size up the situation.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
what about Yuki the daughter off mister roshi aka master roshi he actually looks like him sorta aswhell
from DB series
has any 1 a save whit all donots and peeking and the whole gallary aswhell

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
So far not found all donuts yet, that one takes pleasing some and dissappointing some and several playthroughs or rollbacks, but gladly there are photo walkthroughs of both doughnuts and peeping toms, peeping toms are easier to get has it not so hidden, but it involves been with all girls to show all.

Yuki i'm sure more will happen if you let it be, same with Kristina, but both will be hurt if you seeing others as well, Yuki is traditional japanese and Kristina is hardcore religious, best friend will forgive encounters with victoria, jazmin and the twins, but will be hurt if done things with cousin and connie and despise you if even slept with her mom or aunt. I love this story mainly because it about on how faithfull can you be or will you hurt people just like your dad did to your best friend's mom.

By the way, if you looking for an harem game, WVM is a very well written one, on top your girlfriend in there even encourage you to it.

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
you know what a good story is My New Family from [Killer7]
also has harem in it and no NTR at all becausse he doesnt like that.
but i am waiting for update v0.22 aka chapter18 or 19

ok this is lame for bloom i whould say the first bikini whas better and perfekt for surfing and the second whas meh.
why do i have to choice the second 1
even though i choose the first bikini i still got points for it odd even though the walkthrough is saying second bikini and that 1 didnt suit her ether

1645132907698.png
why does this guy look like Machety
1645132963693.png
aka actor Danny Trejo
LoL

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes