Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Victoria's dad is an easter egg, he also calls Danny, so yea it is Danny Trejo, but i know that guy from even older movies like the vampire movie "From dusk till dawn", but as Machete he is cooler, wish i could seen more movies off him, but here he isn't so famous except a few movies.

By the way they even add his looks as mod in another game "Xcom II" and also his voice, guess he replace Chuck Norris these days as easter egg in some games, long while i seen Chuck appear in novels and other games as bad ass, now it mostly Danny Trejo.

My new family is in my list to see still, waiting till it got more content, got several like those in the list.

NTR doesn't bother me, what most i seek in novels is a good story, well built up and not from one sex scene to the other without a build up or no real story in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So with the game's last update bringing it up to 1.0.0, but with plans for a Chapter 2, do we know how many chapters are planned in total?
3 would be my first guess, at the very beggining of the game their original agreement was for the MC to stay in Sunshine Bay for 3 months, and chapter 1 represented the first month.

Still who knows, given Dots difficulties with "ending" things(coff... DMD never ends) he might keep going beyond the original agreement.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I'm looking for games similar to this, same kind of graphics, story, girls..... any suggestions?
Dating My Daughter and Melody from the same maker is very good, other developers Novels that good are Being a DIK, Double Homework, Avalon, a Petal among thorns, a penny for your thoughts (in making still), WVM, Acting Lessons, Anna's exciting affection + side novels, Single again, Shale Hill secrets, Rebirth, Fetish locator (story wise not bad, but not enough build up) and Become a rock star, there probably alot more good ones but to many to name all.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Dating My Daughter and Melody from the same maker is very good, other developers Novels that good are Being a DIK, Double Homework, Avalon, a Petal among thorns, a penny for your thoughts (in making still), WVM, Acting Lessons, Anna's exciting affection + side novels, Single again, Shale Hill secrets, Rebirth, Fetish locator (story wise not bad, but not enough build up) and Become a rock star, there probably alot more good ones but to many to name all.
I agree with Avalon, APOT and WVM. WVM is still in progress, other 2 finished.

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
I almost spit my drink when I saw Danny Trejo in the game!
So many cameos in here and I love it!
Some of the conversations are a little long-winded though for my taste.
Just wondering when an update to v1.0 will be released? It's been almost 3-months and I haven't heard anything new. Anybody?

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
you know what a good story is My New Family from [Killer7]
also has harem in it and no NTR at all becausse he doesnt like that.
but i am waiting for update v0.22 aka chapter18 or 19

ok this is lame for bloom i whould say the first bikini whas better and perfekt for surfing and the second whas meh.
why do i have to choice the second 1
even though i choose the first bikini i still got points for it odd even though the walkthrough is saying second bikini and that 1 didnt suit her ether

View attachment 1659537
why does this guy look like Machety
View attachment 1659542
aka actor Danny Trejo
LoL
I dunno..., even better:
Why is his name Danny too?
Coincidence?
I think not!

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
I'm not sure where the bear chest is, but I've had that happen to me with Daz Studio before, when I hid one outfit to see how the character looked in another one, but the buttons from the old one stayed behind. It is cute how the buttons leave shadows on his bare chest.
"Bear" chest?
I'm positive the MC is hairless, or by Dragon59's spelling, "HARE-less!"

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1645390928406.png

1645390965883.png

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
We have less than a week to go until the first update for Sunshine Love - Chapter 2, is released, but that’s not stopping us from delivering one last preview to you all before we do so!
For this week’s preview, we can see the church girl “Kristina” laying down in bed.
In the other preview we’ve added, she’s in a car with you topless! Are the two images connected? Does one thing literally lead to another?
Whose bed is she in, and how did the two of you get there?
Find out exactly what happens with Kristina and the other love interests in the story when the first update from Chapter 2 is released NEXT WEEKEND, Saturday, February 26th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, let the countdown to next Saturday begin!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Mrdots

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
prev2.jpg

Like a Prayer

We have less than a week to go until the first update for Sunshine Love - Chapter 2, is released, but that’s not stopping us from delivering one last preview to you all before we do so!
For this week’s preview, we can see the church girl “Kristina” laying down in bed.
In the other preview we’ve added, she’s in a car with you topless! Are the two images connected? Does one thing literally lead to another?
Find out exactly what happens with Kristina and the other love interests in the story when the first update from Chapter 2 is released NEXT WEEKEND, Saturday, February 26th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, let the countdown to next Saturday begin!
Mrdots

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
View attachment 1665089
View attachment 1665090

Like a Prayer

Mrdots
looks like a complete loli update this time so im gonna skip this one...

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes