D9074

Feb 21, 2021
doing a new playthrough and not got to the new update yet but i got a question about the mum ashley, on my first playthrough i think around the wedding part she kinda breaks it off with the MC, is there any way to get around that and go for her over the others?

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
with zero gameplay?

It was just very abrupt to have a 3GB download only to get a End Chapter 1 save screen with no story content at all.
In fact you can read the patch note yourself before downloading. This is a revision update. fix bug, renders, and more

edit : And now when the beginning of chapter 2 comes out you can have a functional save :)

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
Anyone help me here? I think it's some scene from the festival, or something immediately before it, but I've tried going with Trisha and without her, but I can't unlock this scene. please!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Anyone help me here? I think it's some scene from the festival, or something immediately before it, but I've tried going with Trisha and without her, but I can't unlock this scene. please!
well i have that locked too.
That scene is with the other twin. Remember you have one picked as your preferred so to get both scenes you need to see with each of them as your preferred

PEACE

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Guys before I say anything more, I'm real sorry that I seem to only post bad things about this game. I only have the chance to play this game now and not at the time of release of each version so it seems like I keep complaining again and again. The worst part is this thread is in the state of 'quietness' so not a lot of us saying anything. I just have so much to say about it and believe me I was really trying to hold it in and not post it.
The MC is a total twat. And also completely unaware of anything going on around him, which in many games is endearing, but not here.
I thought at first you were going too far saying that but I wholeheartedly agree with what you said now. He's a big douche and the worst character in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of that happen without any player input. While it's great that he admitted he's at fault at the end, where was this attitude when he 'tried' to reject the girls advances?, he can only stutter and think with his dick instead... Oh how I miss the MC from Melody, as far as I can remember he's nowhere near as bad as him and he have no luxury to chase all the girls (without consequences), his attitude and demeanor is just miles better.

And just when I continue playing, mc never fails in making me hate him minutes after I rant about him. How could you forget about the cousin? more importantly a date he just agreed to have with her just a night before? it's also not the first time that he forget about things either. And all the time he got bailed out by the girls showing or calling him at the perfect time. He is just so badly written... So bad that I can easily say Connie's father is better and appropriately written.

Wow... This is the first time I have said so much bad things about a game (well, about mc mostly :ROFLMAO:). Again, I'm sorry if I seem to keep complaining but I just had to say it.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That scene is with the other twin. Remember you have one picked as your preferred so to get both scenes you need to see with each of them as your preferred
ah, i did both twins during party but after that selected 1.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
In fact you can read the patch note yourself before downloading. This is a revision update. fix bug, renders, and more

edit : And now when the beginning of chapter 2 comes out you can have a functional save :)
Usually revision updates don't change the version, just add a point update (I'd expect a revision to be v0.8.1, not a full 1.00)

I don't read the changelogs after being spoiled on a major story point in another game, looks like I was expecting too much from this update.

Thanks to those who took the time to reply.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I got version v0.0.6 Extras and now I'm seeing version 1.0.
I was thinking the story was pretty advanced but number wise that is a big jump.

Lets see how this ends.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got version v0.0.6 Extras and now I'm seeing version 1.0.
I was thinking the story was pretty advanced but number wise that is a big jump.

Lets see how this ends.
well there's quite a bit things between .6 and 1.0.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
What's the next update schedule bros? Is DMD being worked on again right now, and we'll see an update for SL in a few months?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
one question - if the MC was fired (Without just cause) he would have been given a severence package - it would most certainly fill his bank account - why was he so worried

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really wish there was a more extensive writeup for these stories that would help the reader determine what the story will be about - ie: since no tag is for harem it is implied that there may be trouble for the MC if he accepts the continual advances from many of the female characters - the twins who seem to want a fling without any ties, victoria who wants ties, Susie (the almost sister and owner of the hotel who is a LI, and of course there are many more)
It is hard to determine which way to go, in real life I would never cheat on my love interest, unless she did to me in which case I would immediately dump her, (and of course her telling me she wants to have an open relationship would also end it immediately for me.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes