Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
On the topic of paths, is it even possible to not be on the sisters path in this one? I always assumed the she was like D or Melody in that regard so I always just went with it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
On the topic of paths, is it even possible to not be on the sisters path in this one? I always assumed the she was like D or Melody in that regard so I always just went with it.
i think she's "locked". not sure if there's even an option on early to decline her request and later options give love or not.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It takes until the end of Chapter one but you can become "just friends"
You are somewhat forced into a LOT of sexual activity but you break it off before you fukk if you make the wrong choice after the festival when Brodie confronts you 2.

Seriously you can 100% focus on Sis and get all the points there are but if pick the 2 choices a certain way it ends.

Which is good for me on half of the paths I save.

PEACE

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I guess you can be off her path but not until the end of week 4. If you don't say you are her boyfriend and don't retaliate it ends her path. According to the script anyway, you don't have the sex scene with her. I probably should have check that first I guess.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I suppose not getting with Sis would take the incest out of it but does anyone else think Gerald was sleeping with Trisha behind Ashly's back. Making the cousin another half sister? It would make for a nice twist I think, something this game is lacking in on a whole.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I suppose not getting with Sis would take the incest out of it but does anyone else think Gerald was sleeping with Trisha behind Ashly's back. Making the cousin another half sister? It would make for a nice twist I think, something this game is lacking in on a whole.
Search the thread.... it's not Trish

Reactions: JonasSnr

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I can't fathom why everyone seems to want incest in every game, and on multiple levels. If that's your thing, play 23 Sisters - relative fucking to your heart's content.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Wouldn't surprise me...

I want sis and shortcake anyway...

And hey... One half-sister + another half-sister adds up to one whole sister.... that's crazy... :KEK:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I can't fathom why everyone seems to want incest in every game, and on multiple levels. If that's your thing, play 23 Sisters - relative fucking to your heart's content.
Fuck that game. I can see why some people would like it but I can't stand the writing. Also this game is designed to be an incest story like DMD, it's no secret. Playing it without the patch is just pretending it's not. All for the sake of keeping it on Patreon.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Let me share a 5head secret....
If you don't want happy happy fun time in your game.... Then... here it comes... Don't install the patch... blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

Reactions: Skeltom

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I tried.... my request to add you to the OP got rejected though.... kinda sad.
And yes pls update both mods. Your work is amazing. Thank you.
Appreciate the kind words, and the attempt as always. Sadly I'm on auto-reject algo by a certain moderator as I'm not in the "buddy system". It is what it is. They'll miss me if I pulled share exclusivity but I can't bring myself to do that as it would additionally hurt fellow site members and they are the sole reason I release these comprehensive projects tbh.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Sadly I'm on auto-reject algo by a certain moderator as I'm not in the "buddy system".
You keep saying this, but it's nonsense? You know why they won't add your mod to the OP, there's already a similar mod in the OP & it's first come, first served. It doesn't matter if yours has different functionality, if it serves a similar purpose they won't add it. Happens to everyone. Unless you've got some examples where buddies have had second similar content added to a OP?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You keep saying this, but it's nonsense? You know why they won't add your mod to the OP, there's already a similar mod in the OP & it's first come, first served. It doesn't matter if yours has different functionality, if it serves a similar purpose they won't add it. Happens to everyone. Unless you've got some examples where buddies have had second similar content added to a OP?
Good evening. This certainly is not the thread for dirty laundry but I have more than ample examples... such as when my mod is originally the first and only in OP then others get added no problem. And it's not first come, first serve as there's hundreds of OP's with multiples, even greater than 6. That excuse is only used during denials when convenient to do so, otherwise it's not regarded. I even have examples where there was no mod and got instantly denied, with screenshots... but again, this is not the place for that laundry and I'll leave it at that. I assure you it's anything but nonsense. I'm also not pissy about it (just so I'm not taken out of context) but I will always call out BS which is why I'm regarded as a black sheep to begin with. It is what it is.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes