Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Is Lesbian sharing content with sis avoidable like in DMD?? I want to play on a strictly monogamous path with her if possible like you can do in DMD with the daughter.
Hopefully they keep the sharing options, optional. On a related note, in the script is says that not bringing up the fact that the hotel only caters to females will lock out MMF sharing and unlock more MFF options, which would be my desired outcome. But it still seems like the game is going to strongarm you into allowing males to stay there.

I suppose I'm a pessimist by nature, but if this just turns into another huge sharing fest like they are trying to make DMD then I am likely done with this one. The writing isn't nearly good enough for me to slog through another game by this dev. But to give them credit they have done well with making it optional in all three games.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hopefully they keep the sharing options, optional. On a related note, in the script is says that not bringing up the fact that the hotel only caters to females will lock out MMF sharing and unlock more MFF options, which would be my desired outcome. But it still seems like the game is going to strongarm you into allowing males to stay there.

I suppose I'm a pessimist by nature, but if this just turns into another huge sharing fest like they are trying to make DMD then I am likely done with this one. The writing isn't nearly good enough for me to slog through another game by this dev. But to give them credit they have done well with making it optional in all three games.
Yeah... I'm still not sure why they think the sharing they implement is something most people want...
Their best game is still Melody which has nothing like that.

But with DMD and Sunshine Love they have this forced desire to add sharing/swinging even if it makes no sense story wise...

Reactions: qaywsx and Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah... I'm still not sure why they think the sharing they implement is something most people want...
Their best game is still Melody which has nothing like that.

But with DMD and Sunshine Love they have this forced desire to add sharing/swinging even if it makes no sense story wise...
Exactly. I'm playing through Melody right now and it is the best one hands down. The writing is still pretty bad like you would expect at this point but it's far less bloated then the others. It's like they pick there own personal kinks and then try and make the player think it's somehow important to the the paper thin plots that they drag through the mud.

I'm actually working on a mod for that one since I do actually enjoy it. The bulk of it removes 1000+ lines of MC inner monologue and make the people talk like actual human beings and not like a bunch of ten year old's that are going to a reform school or something.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Exactly. I'm playing through Melody right now and it is the best one hands down. The writing is still pretty bad like you would expect at this point but it's far less bloated then the others. It's like they pick there own personal kinks and then try and make the player think it's somehow important to the the paper thin plots that they drag through the mud.

I'm actually working on a mod for that one since I do actually enjoy it. The bulk of it removes 1000+ lines of MC inner monologue and make the people talk like actual human beings and not like a bunch of ten year old's that are going to a reform school or something.
I'm replaying Melody too and I really enjoy it. Both DMD and Sunshine Love feel like a huge drop in quality for me.
Especially the Sunshine Love MC. He is very unlikeable and pretty stupid IMHO and the should have stayed POV for better immersion.

For which game is the mod you are working on?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm replaying Melody too and I really enjoy it. Both DMD and Sunshine Love feel like a huge drop in quality for me.
Especially the Sunshine Love MC. He is very unlikeable and pretty stupid IMHO and the should have stayed POV for better immersion.

For which game is the mod you are working on?
I agree. The POV is what I look for in games personally, it's much more realist in my opinion. The SL's MC is indeed a whiny little twerp and if it wasn't for the cousin I probably wouldn't keep playing just on that fact alone. I hate him so much and every time I see him with his signature slack jawed expression I cringe. The dumbass really needs to keep his mouth shut, literally.

The mod is for Melody. I really like the relationship you form with her and out of the three it feels the most "real" I think. But I don't like how everyone talks so properly at the start of week 5. It's the same with all the games though. "May I ask", "Shall we", "Would you like", "In a moment", that sort of thing among others. I know there is technically nothing wrong with it but it's not how many people actually speak to each other. It also trims down the conversations. I don't need to know that Melody is going to brush her teeth and get changed in the morning before we meet, it's a given and completely irrelevant information.

It also stops the MC from turning into some kind of Hyena that is constantly giggling or laughing. It will also remove much of the "Hmmm..", "Ummm..." and stammering from the MC and cast. "I-I", "O-okay", "F-f-fine" etc. Just personal pet peeves that bug me. I've also fixed a handful of wrong and missing variables as well as misplaced nametags. I know it's not for everyone but I still plan to upload it when I'm done for other like minded people.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I agree. The POV is what I look for in games personally, it's much more realist in my opinion. The SL's MC is indeed a whiny little twerp and if it wasn't for the cousin I probably wouldn't keep playing just on that fact alone. I hate him so much and every time I see him with his signature slack jawed expression I cringe. The dumbass really needs to keep his mouth shut, literally.

The mod is for Melody. I really like the relationship you form with her and out of the three it feels the most "real" I think. But I don't like how everyone talks so properly at the start of week 5. It's the same with all the games though. "May I ask", "Shall we", "Would you like", "In a moment", that sort of thing among others. I know there is technically nothing wrong with it but it's not how many people actually speak to each other. It also trims down the conversations. I don't need to know that Melody is going to brush her teeth and get changed in the morning before we meet, it's a given and completely irrelevant information.

It also stops the MC from turning into some kind of Hyena that is constantly giggling or laughing. It will also remove much of the "Hmmm..", "Ummm..." and stammering from the MC and cast. "I-I", "O-okay", "F-f-fine" etc. Just personal pet peeves that bug me. I've also fixed a handful of wrong and missing variables as well as misplaced nametags. I know it's not for everyone but I still plan to upload it when I'm done for other like minded people.
I agree on Sunshine Love and I'm looking forward to your Melody overhaul. :D

Reactions: Skeltom

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Is Lesbian sharing content with sis avoidable like in DMD?? I want to play on a strictly monogamous path with her if possible like you can do in DMD with the daughter.
yes i agree with you about the monogamous part, but the mc should not run behind every woman who appears in the game, that's silly.The real man is the faithful man,but if the mc has sex with another girl then the girl has to reciprocate.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May 08, 2022 07:00 PM
Body Talks

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

It’s the weekend so that means we have another set of previews to share!

For those of you who have been following the Ashley path, today’s post is especially for you!

You’ve been fooling around with your sister’s mother (or your father’s ex) for the past few weeks, and during the new update, it looks like she’s invited you back to her beach house, and Ashley is happy to play a more than gracious host ;)

How long can you keep this relationship going without your sister finding out?

Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) in our next update, which we can confirm will be released on Saturday, June 11th! ;)

*This release date is subject to change, so keep an eye out for our future posts.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and we’ll have another SL preview for you next weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 1800591
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May 08, 2022 07:00 PM
Body Talks

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

It’s the weekend so that means we have another set of previews to share!

For those of you who have been following the Ashley path, today’s post is especially for you!

You’ve been fooling around with your sister’s mother (or your father’s ex) for the past few weeks, and during the new update, it looks like she’s invited you back to her beach house, and Ashley is happy to play a more than gracious host ;)

How long can you keep this relationship going without your sister finding out?

Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) in our next update, which we can confirm will be released on Saturday, June 11th! ;)

*This release date is subject to change, so keep an eye out for our future posts.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and we’ll have another SL preview for you next weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots
Looks like he found her donut.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares and VOYEUR

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And because of Patreon, no threesome with Ashley X Half Sister, or Twin X Twin (only one after the other, not at the same time) or Trisha X Shortcake.
I hate Patreon so much... fucking trash company...
I wish all their data centers and servers would go up in flames...
SubscribeStar is so much better when it comes to supporting devs that cater to certain kinks...

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes