Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, it's done (I've combed through everything and added even more features) but it's now 2am here. Since I still need to compile and integrity test on a minimum of 2 virgin machines it'll have to wait until I get some rest. The goal now is to have it released in less than 12hrs (give me time to nap then cook up a killer Sunday b-fast). Y'all have a great night and I'll catch you on the flip side. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod (Mod Core Update for Ch2):
Sunshine Love [Ch1 v1.00 & Ch2 v0.01.5] - MultiMod Edition
SL_SM_Cover.jpg

In preparation for the next VN update may I present another debut of SanchoMod v6!

Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a for Ch2 with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). I'll work on updating Ch1 to the latest core soon. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

monroe

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Are u telling me we might get the new Update on mon or this week ?
Sorry Blueray, we where joking a little about the problem with Sancho's mod for SL not being linked on the OP, I don't think the game will be updated so fast.
I apologise for that, I don't have informations about a possible update ETA, again sorry. :)

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
May 01, 2022 07:00 PM
Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

We’re moving closer to the midpoint of the year and we’re on our way to bringing to you all the next instalment of Sunshine Love!

Chapter 2 is already underway so if you haven’t played the first chapter yet, then what are you waiting for??

For those of you who have (or even haven’t), we have some brand-new preview images to share!
The Boss’s daughter, Connie, is seemingly siding with you and “Sis” during the War of the Sunshine Bay Hotels.

When you last spent time with Connie (if you’re on her path), you noticed that she had a little bit of a crush on you.
But is there a real spark between the two of you, or are you responding in kind to something that could just be a temporary infatuation?

Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) in our next update, which we can confirm will be released on Saturday, June 11th! ;)

*This release date is subject to change, so keep an eye out for our future posts.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and we’ll have another SL preview for you next weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
sancho v7 when?
:ROFLMAO:
Here's my prediction: By v10 I will tap into the player's neural network and dynamically adjust the mod according to their perv, visual, and audio preferences... then the player simply presses "SanchoGo" and kicks-back NettflixxChill style as the VN will become kinetic with all desired outcomes executed.

Now, where did I place that SanchoMetaverse file code? :p

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is Lesbian sharing content with sis avoidable like in DMD?? I want to play on a strictly monogamous path with her if possible like you can do in DMD with the daughter.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes