Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
cfbd53ea-7dcc-47ec-a77c-3e7e6ee34116.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mar 10, 2024 07:00 pm
More insights into Bella

Today we are revealing more details and images about “Bella” from our new game “Thief of Hearts!”

Greetings once again to all of our fantastic fans!

All the scripts and scenes are in place for the very first update. However, there are still plenty of renders to be created, lots of coding to implement and of course, adding some animations of the very highest quality for what will be our fourth visual novel to date.

Last weekend we posted up details and images of our improved version of Ariel.

Thank you to everyone for your feedback, we really do appreciate it.

It was fantastic to read that the changes we made to Ariel were overwhelmingly favourable.

And if you liked her previews, then you’re going to love the renders that will feature in the game during her scenes!

More about the Bella character:

Bella is slightly older than you, the main character.

She’s the creative character of the group. Bella is a very decisive and vibrant character, with an extroverted nature (the complete opposite of Ariel).

Dubbed “The Artist”, she is the creative one in the group.

A free spirit at heart, Bella possesses a remarkable knack for crafting counterfeit paintings, jewelry, and various essential items for the team's exploits.

Her unparalleled attention to detail renders her indispensable in the art of thievery, elevating her importance within your group of thieves.

Being deadly attractive also affords her the ability to charm and manipulate individuals so she can achieve her objectives—a skill set which is vital to you and the team’s cause.

Beyond her role in the group, Bella works at a local clothing store. This allows her to gain access to outfits and disguises which could be crucial for your heists and future escapades.

However, beware of ruffling her feathers.

She has a tendency to be impatient, bossy, and sometimes quite spiteful when things go against her.

Stunning in looks she might be, Bella is like a spirited tiger - intense and often challenging to contain.

Are you up for taming this fiery, hot-headed temptress?

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks from “Thief of Hearts” next weekend!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

MrDots

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Well i was going to start it in near future, but as i was reading in DMD discussion, cxx are You telling me, that without ic-patch my sister will not be my sister?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: cxx and Anteron

_Gaalec_

May 14, 2022
First view: new history from Mr.Dots games look like GTA for 18+ gamers, with adult content. There was rob banks and shops, too. Sounds like new Bonnie and Clyde history with some modification, hacking, social engineering... Waiting new update.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
First view: new history from Mr.Dots games look like GTA for 18+ gamers, with adult content. There was rob banks and shops, too. Sounds like new Bonnie and Clyde history with some modification, hacking, social engineering... Waiting new update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well i was going to start it in near future, but as i was reading in DMD discussion, are You telling me, that without ic-patch my sister will not be my sister?
yes i am. w/o patch or subs version she's just childhood friend and daddy rescued them (mother and daughter) due he has such a "good" heart. this is incest game but since patreon doesn't allow it then patreon version has cf and subs version has half-sister.

all chs here should be subs versions.

Reactions: Joncik_Ko
Apr 11, 2020
Sunshine Love Chapter 1 - All Guides & Walkthroughs
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Sunshine Love Chapter 2 - Walkthrough/Doughnut WT/Peeping Tom WT
WALKTHROUGH:

Doughnut WT:

Peeping Tom WT:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD

Sunshine Love Chapter 3 - Walkthrough/Doughnut WT/Peeping Tom WT
WALKTHROUGH:

Doughnut WT:

Peeping Tom WT:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD

If something is down @ Me or quote this post and let me know what.
um what is the difference for each WT for chapter 2 and chapter 3?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
um what is the difference for each WT for chapter 2 and chapter 3?
One is the Walkthrough for the game. Doughnut and Peeping Tom WTs are things you can find within the game. They give Bonus renders IIRC. Just collectables.
Btw Week 1 has those too, they are just all in the Zip.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Basically just started but goddamn Nicole is raising some REAL toxic flags in that she seemingly values MC's position in a company more than MC himself. Bruh.
Like, this is the type of relationship I'd see in some NTR-focused game.

Renders and writing are really solid thus far though, will update once I've played through all the chapters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Basically just started but goddamn Nicole is raising some REAL toxic flags in that she seemingly values MC's position in a company more than MC himself. Bruh.

Renders and writing are really solid thus far though, will update once I've played through all the chapters.
yea she is annoying.

Reactions: Anteron

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

She is annoying but MC isn't any better... if you search "whiney bitch" on Merriam-Webster it has a pic of him... :KEK:

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
She is annoying but MC isn't any better... if you search "whiney bitch" on Merriam-Webster it has a pic of him... :KEK:
Oh I don't doubt it, MC does seem to be fairly whiney in his inner monologue, but I'd say that being whiney is a lot easier to manage than someone basically basing your entire worth as a romantic partner on what job you have. A few of my real life friends have had partners like her before and straight up none of those relationships ended up working out.

I guess I am a bit biased against people like her due to that aswell, but I just don't like that mentality, always been a proponent of 'if you're in a relationship, you put 110% towards your partner' type deal.

EDIT- Since I just got to the hotel part, can't say MC's sister is much better either. Basically fucking catfished him to a dying business when he really needed a job and an income. Yikes.
What's with devs nowadays and just writing irredeemable characters? What in the fuck. Atleast the MC is realistic in his reaction to it and not the usual "oops heehee you did a boo-boo but I forgive you :)" like most devs tend to do with MC's.

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
It has been awhile, but if i remembercorrectly, you will be rewarded for the whole relationship crap ] by a real shocked Pikachu face Nicole, when she learns that MC is really acting upon that open relationship

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Damn, does Mr Dots have an iron stomach?

Jeez, our MC has baths after breakfast ?!?!? :eek:

screenshot0001.png

Last time I had a bath after I had dinner they had to call for a doctor, forchrissake.

:censored::censored:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I always have Bath's after meals, is it something problematic?
Yeah, whatever.

Anyway, our MC is always having a bath. I'm still in the middle of week 4 and he's just had a bath in the morning and another bath before dinner. I guess they don't have water scarcity in Sunshine Bay even though it's summer in a sea town, and, most of all, our MC has a lot of free time, after all.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Chatty

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Yeah, whatever.

Anyway, our MC is always having a bath. I'm still in the middle of week 4 and he's just had a bath in the morning and another bath before dinner. I guess they don't have water scarcity in Sunshine Bay even though it's summer in a sea town, and, most of all, our MC has a lot of free time, after all.
Are you really going to start an argument over this? It was summer and MC felt like taking a bath.

Reactions: faramata
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes