cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does incest/non-incest bring a lot of scene difference ?
on maingame just few scenes, on endings a lot.

Is there a exe where CH1 - 3 is merged ?
no and won't be, it'd be very big dl and compressing it to ~2 gigs for android wouldn't be that easy job.

hooray for shortcake and connie. More of them please. Maybe Kriistina too? let's gooo
maybe short appearances on later games but no sl2.

what?

Is necessary to replay all to get every final or there is any moment at chapter 3 where you can split it?
just save when you get selection screen and then play 1 ending to end and then reload that save and repeat same on other endings and more on sancho's gallery if you play with his mod.

How to patch incest patch to android?
by getting port with ic-patch if it isn't pre-patched. other option is to play pc-versions via joiplay since those are either pre-patched or can be easily patched.

3rd option is to play this on pc or mac (saves are compatible between versions) and patch if necessarily.

Reactions: DRyan1999

DRyan1999

Feb 26, 2024
I dont know much about this I notice there is huge difference in original versions of the game and modded version of the game having a big difference in size so I'm not gonna miss any scenes playing a modded game right ??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I dont know much about this I notice there is huge difference in original versions of the game and modded version of the game having a big difference in size so I'm not gonna miss any scenes playing a modded game right ??
sizewise no noticeable difference (unless playing compressed version) and with mod you can see best options and not miss any scenes due mod but will miss unless you make multiple paths saves (i had 2, 1 for "mommy" and 1 for "auntie" when needed to choose winner of lingerie contest).

DRyan1999

Feb 26, 2024
Is Mc and Nicole after the dream the first main scene ? I didn't see any scene with Nicole and Gerald in the flashback or should there be ???

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just saw the last news, seriously you are gonna rework Ariel to make her more "mature" ? Why not make a game with only milfs ? So MrDots image and style on "petite" characters are definitely dead for financial reasons.

View attachment 3387131

Meet the main character from our new game “Thief of Hearts!”
Hello again to all of our supporters!
How was your week?
What did you think of our Vivian previews last week and our teaser video?
Do you like the name of our new visual novel?
The MC
Today, we’re excited to reveal images and some details about our main character.
Similar to the female love interests we’ve previously introduced through preview images over the past month, you will have the freedom to select your own name for the main character.
However, this main character is significantly different from our past leads. While he may be youthful, his confidence and thirst for adventure stand out as his defining qualities.
Optimistic and ambitious, he possesses a keen sense of empathy towards others, but at other times he can be quite cocky, sarcastic and just plain unlucky.
About Ariel
Our first previews featured ‘Ariel,’ and after careful consideration over the past few weeks, we’ve concluded that changing her appearance is necessary.
One of our goals for this year is to start publishing our games on Steam. We know many of you have asked us that in the past and we want to make it a reality this year.
However, it seems that Steam is very strict when it comes to allowing games on their platform.
A recent attempt to submit ‘Melody’ was rejected because the characters looked “too young”, and we thought Ariel would fall into this category and this new VN could be rejected by Steam just like they did with Melody.
What we’re aiming for is to give Ariel a more mature, “adult” look, which will better our chances of being able to publish our game on Steam successfully.
So next weekend we will be sharing our new look and design for the Ariel character.
Thanks for understanding.
The Plot
And that brings us to the plot of our new game.
In “Thief of Hearts”, as the main character, you’ll fill the role of a young man who is navigating through a world of theft, deception, and unexpected alliances.
Your journey is not just about being a thief, it’s also about the effect you have on the people around you, personally and professionally. Oh, and the females we’ve shown you so far are also thieves. They possess certain skills that we’ll be showing you in the upcoming weeks starting with Ariel next week

This new visual novel will have mini-games and choices that will determine specific outcomes. You’ll meet new characters along the way, while you’re being sent on specific paths during your journey. We want to give this new VN more dynamism and more importance to the choices as we know many fans have complained about our games being too linear at times.
Let us know what you think of our MC or about the details of our new game in the comments section below.
We’ll be back with more previews for “Thief of Hearts” next weekend!
Chat soon,
MrDots
Well, forget about jailbaits this time. That will hurt Mr. Dots player base at first but Steam sales are too tempting.
Thief of Hearts sounds pretty gay but eh! Persona 5 and all that :BootyTime:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is Mc and Nicole after the dream the first main scene ? I didn't see any scene with Nicole and Gerald in the flashback or should there be ???
Nicole and Gerald? you mean Ashley right? There is no scene there, just a few renders to show that they banged. You get a full scene later during an Ashley flashback unfortunately. :cry:

Reactions: DRyan1999

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doubt nic ever has met "daddy dearest" (read: asshole) and we see him only in 1 of endings after prologue.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
doubt nic ever has met "daddy dearest" (read: asshole) and we see him only in 1 of endings after prologue.
You sure about that? Don't know if they ever met in person, but I remember a dialogue between her and MC in chapter 1, that indicated she spoke to Gerald. After years together, I can't imagine she never met his father. :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You sure about that? Don't know if they ever met in person, but I remember a dialogue between her and MC in chapter 1, that indicated she spoke to Gerald. After years together, I can't imagine she never met his father. :unsure:
well it is possible that they have met but quite unlikely considering that mc left "daddy dear" or he left son as their relationship broke down.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, guys, I restarted playing it after I stopped in the middle of chapter 2.

Man, I had forgotten how much I hated that Ashley bitch...

Here you are, guys: the Mother of the Year herself:

screenshot0001.png

I still want to smash the screen monitor whenever I see her.

• Haha
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well ...
Some give a fuck about her and want to smash her against the wall.....
whilst others give a fuck to her and "smash" her standing against the wall.
slight difference but still so different :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she might not be moty but for sure she's milfy.

Ottoeight well luckily for you you make meetings with her to bare minimum by not starting her path.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well, guys, I restarted playing it after I stopped in the middle of chapter 2.

Man, I had forgotten how much I hated that Ashley bitch...

Here you are, guys: the Mother of the Year herself:

View attachment 3428676

I still want to smash the screen monitor whenever I see her.
Ashley upset that Gerald cheated -- 100% justified

Ashley being super odd to her own daughter over it -- Weird AF and never explained satisfactorily

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes