ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A propos of new game, it'd be kinda fun if it was set in Darkham City and the thief MC had to dodge masked vigilante dressed up as a bat, who tries to track him down.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well:
One more for all ....
We will NOT do ANY NTR game
We will not do games where MC's goal is to rape, nor will we do bestiality
We most unlikely will do again any sharing and/or cuckolding MC
what we WILL do:
netori (NTR against others - meaning MC is stealing anothers wife/girl away from them) - most likely also having netori in ToH (thus said, we avoid showing or talking about lewd scenes between the other couple even their relationship is still on and MC hasn't fully conquered her yet)

We can't say what will happen in next game AFTER ToH (2-3 years from now on), but changing our stand against above mentionned is more than unlikely.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well - 3 big completed games actually IS a lot :p
(not counting "games" consisting about 10 minutes of gameplay each, and abandonned games)
yes it is a lot not saying that but still some other devs made more games at same time (monthly releases help).

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
yes it is a lot not saying that but still some other devs made more games at same time (monthly releases help).
ahem - we DID monthly releases - for 7 years right now.
And i know these devs putting out more games (which are way shorter and less quality in renders)

Reactions: pitao and ArhraCole

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ahem - we DID monthly releases - for 7 years right now.
And i know these devs putting out more games (which are way shorter and less quality in renders)
lol

well more or less right on being shorter and lesser quality.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
ariel01.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mar 03, 2024 06:00 pm
New and Improved version of “Ariel”

Greetings to all of our supporters!

So we’re well into creating and crafting the very first update of our new game, but we’re still some time away from the first release.

As mentioned during last weekend’s post, we were intent on making some edits/adjustments to the “Ariel” character as we weren’t entirely satisfied with the version of her we published a few weeks back.

The team and I can all say with 100% confidence that we are very, very happy with this version of Ariel that you can see in the images in this post.

The basis of the design hasn’t changed too much, but nevertheless, we would still love to read your thoughts and feedback (post in the comments section below).

All the other characters that we have created for our new VN will remain the same.

We’re very happy with them too!

Taking our time with this initial release has allowed us to fix and add more detail, which we weren’t able to do for our first three projects.

And seeing as the first update of a new game is always the most important, we’re completely focused on getting every little detail correct before we present “Thief of Hearts” to you all.

More about the Ariel character

Ariel is the youngest of our main cast of characters.

She’s intelligent, very well-organised and deep down a romantic at heart.

Known to the group as “The Hacker”, Ariel is a quiet achiever.

She’s the nerdy type, great with electronics and breaking into all kinds of systems.

This young lady also has a knack for creating fake profiles and IDs when necessary.

When she's not assisting the team in planning heists or robberies, you can find her working at a local computer shop in town.

While she’s confident in front of a computer screen, Ariel is introverted and self-conscious about her appearance and physique. She’d rather play the role of being “behind the scenes” rather than in the thick of the action.

Perhaps you’re the ideal individual to bring out the mischievous and adventurous side to this seemingly angelic cutie ;)

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks from “Thief of Hearts” next weekend!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

MrDots

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she looks bit thin but still pretty.

would think that slurpie wouldn't stay in her hand.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Can someone share the previous 2 character reveals? I only see 1 render each for them but I'm wondering if there was more angles like this latest one.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
she looks bit thin but still pretty.

would think that slurpie wouldn't stay in her hand.
Not sure if there's difference in quality of renders or if they're the same preset, but this feels like nice improvement. The shots for previous iteration (the ones for haircut choice) felt pretty bland for some reason, but this one doesn't suffer from it.

Now if only they could get some actual clothing devoid of the usual "glued to the skin" syndrome, but i guess this is sadly the vendor/industry norm. ;/

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Not sure if there's difference in quality of renders or if they're the same preset, but this feels like nice improvement. The shots for previous iteration (the ones for haircut choice) felt pretty bland for some reason, but this one doesn't suffer from it.

Now if only they could get some actual clothing devoid of the usual "glued to the skin" syndrome, but i guess this is sadly the vendor/industry norm. ;/
it's because (like i already said before) these are NOT ingame renders. They are more or less quick demo renders to see how it looks. Later, ingame, there will be a higher quality of course.

Reactions: Anteron

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
it's because (like i already said before) these are NOT ingame renders. They are more or less quick demo renders to see how it looks. Later, ingame, there will be a higher quality of course.
Right, i just couldn't really tell if the setup for these quickies was the same for both posts (and so the improvement in appearance is strictly due to tweaks done to the model) or if it's a combination of improving the models and improving the settings for more recent renders.

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
View attachment 3408087
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mar 03, 2024 06:00 pm
New and Improved version of “Ariel”

Greetings to all of our supporters!

So we’re well into creating and crafting the very first update of our new game, but we’re still some time away from the first release.

As mentioned during last weekend’s post, we were intent on making some edits/adjustments to the “Ariel” character as we weren’t entirely satisfied with the version of her we published a few weeks back.

The team and I can all say with 100% confidence that we are very, very happy with this version of Ariel that you can see in the images in this post.

The basis of the design hasn’t changed too much, but nevertheless, we would still love to read your thoughts and feedback (post in the comments section below).

All the other characters that we have created for our new VN will remain the same.

We’re very happy with them too!

Taking our time with this initial release has allowed us to fix and add more detail, which we weren’t able to do for our first three projects.

And seeing as the first update of a new game is always the most important, we’re completely focused on getting every little detail correct before we present “Thief of Hearts” to you all.

More about the Ariel character

Ariel is the youngest of our main cast of characters.

She’s intelligent, very well-organised and deep down a romantic at heart.

Known to the group as “The Hacker”, Ariel is a quiet achiever.

She’s the nerdy type, great with electronics and breaking into all kinds of systems.

This young lady also has a knack for creating fake profiles and IDs when necessary.

When she's not assisting the team in planning heists or robberies, you can find her working at a local computer shop in town.

While she’s confident in front of a computer screen, Ariel is introverted and self-conscious about her appearance and physique. She’d rather play the role of being “behind the scenes” rather than in the thick of the action.

Perhaps you’re the ideal individual to bring out the mischievous and adventurous side to this seemingly angelic cutie ;)

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks from “Thief of Hearts” next weekend!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

MrDots
This one looks far better than the previous version.
Only the old female character needs some changing because her face still doesn't give the vibe of milf.
Not that much changing but still here and there.
Maybe Mrdots will make a better version of her as game is still in pre development phase

Reactions: theolin
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes