Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I hope MrDots team will work on sharing or NTR to add spice to his new games. It can be optional if some people don't want it though
100% we will NOT do that
No matter how often people will ask, does not make MrDots chage his mind - he HATES NTR and he will never do NTR game.
Even sharing is off-table after the last hickus around DMD.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I hope MrDots team will work on sharing or NTR to add spice to his new games. It can be optional if some people don't want it though
I dont get I why it should be totally ok to ask tines of times for NTR in Non-NTR games, while even the question if NTR is avoidable seems to be an unholy sacrilege for the same people...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I dont get I why it should be totally ok to ask tines of times for NTR in Non-NTR games, while even the question if NTR is avoidable seems to be an unholy sacrilege for the same people...
cause some want ntr and it being unavoidable and some are ok with it just don't want to see it.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
again: ntr-lovers are asking if game has ntr and ntr-haters are asking same and 3rd party asks if there is ntr and is it avoidable.
I know this. I dont get why the NTR crowd is always offended if someone asks Eve only if the ntr is avoidable, while themselves are always demanding NTR in non NTR games... sounds like hypocrisy to me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know this. I dont get why the NTR crowd is always offended if someone asks Eve only if the ntr is avoidable, while themselves are always demanding NTR in non NTR games... sounds like hypocrisy to me.
it is hypocrisy but 1st group wants to play only ntr games and 2nd doesn't and 3rd want it being avoidable and 1st doesn't want that since it could mean that they miss scenes.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Even sharing is off-table after the last hickus around DMD.
However that was really poorly executed, if I remember correctly. The flag was set very early in the beginning by a innocent choice. Even a opt out option would have really soften the blow.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
However that was really poorly executed, if I remember correctly. The flag was set very early in the beginning by a innocent choice. Even a opt out option would have really soften the blow.
yeah it was opened on early game to martin and stayed on unless disabled martin path later.

Fatman07

Jul 4, 2022
I'm actually clueless that Mr Dots is totally not open to sharing/ntr (and I don't follow that much this thread, I'm just playing his games). So when he announced that a new game is in development, I just ask because I want to know if there will be a possibility of ntr/sharing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm actually clueless that Mr Dots is totally not open to sharing/ntr (and I don't follow that much this thread, I'm just playing his games). So when he announced that a new game is in development, I just ask because I want to know if there will be a possibility of ntr/sharing.
won't have as of now (ntr not never, sharing (with other guy) tiny possibility).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If you only give the players "options" to either share or drop the RO they're going to be, quite rightfully, pissed off anyway.

(i refer to SL here and initial fiasco with Nicole's setup, not DMD)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
initially there was break-up with nicole but that got changed.
Well, initially there was only "share or stay faithful i.e. opt out of 95% of game content". Then they added break up and removed sharing due to obvious outcry. Then they changed it to "sharing except there won't be any sharing, or break up". And i'm pretty sure you'd still have people pissed off about it if the open relationship path actually had Nicole fuck other guys, instead of what it was.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, initially there was only "share or stay faithful i.e. opt out of 95% of game content". Then they added break up and removed sharing due to obvious outcry. Then they changed it to "sharing except there won't be any sharing, or break up". And i'm pretty sure you'd still have people pissed off about it if the open relationship path actually had Nicole fuck other guys, instead of what it was.
if nic had slept with other guys there would been many yelling that it's ntr.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes