ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Only the old female character needs some changing because her face still doesn't give the vibe of milf.
Considering Ashley who looked like she's barely in her 30s was far more popular than her sister with appearance of actual milf... maybe doing it would be actually shooting themselves in the foot.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

gamesense

Sep 15, 2018
So apparently chapter 1 and 2 have seperate ipatch links and the ipatch that I downloaded was for chapter 2 but the problem now is that when I click on the incest patch for chapter 1 it goes to this Post which says support stopped, why there is a patch for chapter 2 but not for chapter 1, anybody have any clue where ipatch for chapter 1 is?
Edit: found it, here it is for anyone who's also looking for it.

monroe the incest patch for chapter 1 needs to be updated.
Walkthrough too, here's the link for that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sunshine-love-ch-2-v1-00i-extras-mrdots-games.49330/post-10560364
Week 4 bath scene when mc get back on his scooter and he gets wet from rain the ipatch isn't working properly

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Considering Ashley who looked like she's barely in her 30s was far more popular than her sister with appearance of actual milf... maybe doing it would be actually shooting themselves in the foot.
Agreed..but still the appeal of Ashley's face is far better than the current milf we are getting.
And I don't expect from dev to completely rework her, like see what he did with the younger character..same like that only.
But let's see how it goes, as I have made this comment here, I think it will hardly reach to mrdots.

DRyan1999

Feb 26, 2024
Should I keep the music player on, won't I hear the sound effects and ambience, does it really matter?? Just curious

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well in all dots games milfs (actual or agewise) have looked young besides trisha.

Should I keep the music player on, won't I hear the sound effects and ambience, does it really matter?? Just curious
there aren't that many sound effects or anything else, mostly some knocking on door.

Reactions: DRyan1999

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
there aren't that many sound effects or anything else, mostly some knocking on door.
There's also quite a few sound effects for sex scenes in the final version of the game, but as long as the volume slider for music isn't set higher than the one for sound effects it shouldn't be a problem to hear everything.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's also quite a few sound effects for sex scenes in the final version of the game, but as long as the volume slider for music isn't set higher than the one for sound effects it shouldn't be a problem to hear everything.
up to player if wants to hear those.

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
Did I miss something in chapter 3, got all the endings but never understood what was supposed to come of promising to meet Roshi's nurse.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I need a little help. I'm playing chapter 2. I followed the WT mod recommendations. Despite this, I failed the Country and Western event task. Probably because of the fire. Now the hotel cannot get any progress. Maybe a hint?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did I miss something in chapter 3, got all the endings but never understood what was supposed to come of promising to meet Roshi's nurse.
at what point? if at end of ch3 then just farewells.

I need a little help. I'm playing chapter 2. I followed the WT mod recommendations. Despite this, I failed the Country and Western event task. Probably because of the fire. Now the hotel cannot get any progress. Maybe a hint?
shouldn't be due fire, although fire interrupts party it (party) should be still be success.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
IIRC if you made a promise then there's a sex scene with her where otherwise you just meet her and she hands over mr. Roshi's shit. Or something along these lines.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IIRC if you made a promise then there's a sex scene with her where otherwise you just meet her and she hands over mr. Roshi's shit. Or something along these lines.
1 last fuck before farewells or short goodbyes. hmmm............ which to choose?

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
Then I def missed something, never saw the scene with him accepting stuff from anyone. Not sure what I did though.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Does incest/non-incest bring a lot of scene difference ?
not at all - same scenes, just different wording

EDIT: some (very few) scenes don't appear if you are not on incest - like Twins 3-some for example

Last edited:
Reactions: DRyan1999

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
Is necessary to replay all to get every final or there is any moment at chapter 3 where you can split it?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes