marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
AMAZING MODELS! ♥_♥ I LOVE THEM!!! ♥_♥ Kudos to whoever made this! YOU HAVE A HEAVENLY ART TALENT! -GODLIKE LEVEL!

btw... any F/S*x scenes yet???

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
AMAZING MODELS! ♥_♥ I LOVE THEM!!! ♥_♥ Kudos to whoever made this! YOU HAVE A HEAVENLY ART TALENT! -GODLIKE LEVEL!

Father/Son? I do not think this game is targeted at that audience. :p Agree with the art, looks like too much soap for me though so better wait till much later before playing this game. Never was able to pick up DMD anymore after end of chapter one and that more or less kidnap of D and basically every time looking at updates of chapter 2 seeing nothing happened in character development or story progression, but just adding roadblocks and removing them again. Some love that, me it bores at a certain moment.

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
Oh sorry... F*CK/S*x scenes
change * to letter U.... how did S*x became Son? ?____?
Another Tip: Its called intercourse...
Some call it: Lets get it on...
Others call it: Making L♥ve
My girl call it: Punish me daddy!

its when a male penis enters a females vagina... then exits but not full, stops midway... then enters again... and again... and she moans...

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

The models are good, but not their nipples. Those are unattractive and blurry. Not consistent with the quality of the rest of the model's bodies.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I sure understand the need of conflicts in a game or a novel or .. a movie but ALL the conflicts in this game, from the beginning on, are so artificially generated, so puerile, so "out of nothing" that it makes me sick!
RAMPAGE!!!!!

Archer5.gif

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The one thing I do like about this game so far is that there's not a "Main" girl. Yes, the Sister is the main female lead, but you have a girlfriend in this one. You don't have to go after the sister. In fact, the game gives you the option to not even think about her that way. She also has a boyfriend (a jerky one, but that could change)
Will surely forget MC's girlfriend and let someone have her because I surely will go after sis and cuck her jerky boyfriend. MC having an instant girlfriend right from the very start is not turning on at all because what's the point of pursuing the girlfriend she's already mine to start with (boring)

Reactions: Meridian

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Honestly, I'm not impressed at all by this game after the first two updates. There are a couple of things I have huge problems with, and it worries me that Mr Dots' games seem to get gradually worse.

One of my issues with Sunshine Love is the premise itself, where I found it extremely hard to sympathise with the MC. His actions and his character strike me as indecisive and conflicting. For example, in the background, he does not appear to care whatsoever for his sister, and her mere presence annoys him. However, in a complete turn of events, he kisses her and confesses his undying love, which just doesn't make any sort of sense based on how their relationship has been up until then. After they leave, 10 years go by without the MC and his sister speaking. A time he uses to work towards his goals and develop a new life, making you think he has somewhat moved on. When she calls, though, he is incredibly eager, and is ready to help her with the hotel almost without batting an eye. This just feels off, especially considering how their relationship was when growing up. Finally, even when she lies to him and he gets pissed, he remains helpful, dedicated and optimistic as if nothing has happened.

The games wants there to be conflict and uncertainty between these characters, but it never leads to anything. When they show that he is annoyed by her, in the next scene, it turns out he actually loved her with all his heart. When they don't talk for 10 years, he still wets his knickers with excitement at the prospect of leaving his current life and helping out a person to whom he has a questionable relationship. When they fight about her lying/when he thought she wanted to kiss, the next scene is them cooperating as a perfect team. This is unbelievably indecisive, causing you to just end up in some weird middle-ground where the story doesn't know where it wants to go and the characters constantly contradict themselves.

However, my main issue with the game is the spookily flat, dull and bland writing. This is also the aspect that has worsened the most in recent times with Mr Dots' games. Honestly, here are some examples from this update:

"The grease, sediment, and solids that enter the plumbing system can lead to lengthy and expensive repairs, so it's good to protect your plumbing by using a grease trap." Who the fuck talks like this? Am I supposed to believe that this is something a real person would say? The entire kitchen scene with Victoria makes me wonder if I am reading dialogue or a pamphlet with householding tips.

"He brought four cupcakes home, but Mom accidentally gave one to Rosa, not realising that there were only four cupcakes in the bag" This line is not so bad, until you learn that it is said by a NINE YEAR OLD CHILD. What nine year old talks like this? It sounds like a robot! I'm not even sure the word accidentally is in a nine year old's vocabularyfor crying out loud.

"Even though I've expressed my desire to change things around here, they're very intent on keeping the same look for now." Again, maybe not so bad, but who in the hell talks like this? "Expressed my desire"? It's sounds ridiculously formal, which ruins the immersion.

All the dialogue is like this: it doesn't sound like real people talking. Instead, it's formal, flat and rigid, as if they are English butlers. Unfortunely, the consequence of uninspiring writing is that the characters become bland. They all talk the same way, with the same formality and politeness, like they are attending a job interview or something. No one ever says anything unexpected or quick-witted. It becomes boring to read, because you never get upset, never smile, never raise your eyebrows, never anything. Sunshine Love's writing is what the result would be if you trained an AI on thesis publications and asked it to write a dialogue between two people.

All in all, this has made for a pretty lackluster experience so far. It makes me worried that Melody got exactly this way towards the end, and that DMD might be heading in the right direction. Mr Dots has everything needed to make great games, but when it characters contradict themselves, are hard to sympathise with, and all sound like textbook professors, you can't help but wonder what the hell went wrong.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 03/03/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Sunshine love" version "0.05 Extras".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sunshine love" versione "0.05 Extras".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 29/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Sunshine love" version "0.04.0i Extras".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sunshine love" versione "0.04.0i Extras".

Update 16/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Sunshine love" version "0.03.1 Extras".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sunshine love" versione "0.03.1 Extras".

Update 20/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Sunshine love" version "0.03 Extras".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sunshine love" versione "0.03 Extras".

Here is the Italian translation of "Sunshine love" version "0.02 Extras".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sunshine love" versione "0.02 Extras".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I am interested in how Brodie's father will attempt to leverage the main character.

I don't think Nicole will end up involved as an attorney for the current firm against the main character because she works for a rival firm and the main character's former firm was trying to make budget cuts. I suppose Brodie's father might attempt to hire her firm once they get information and dismiss his current firm. He already seems dissatisfied that his attorney continues to check on Fantasy Football during meetings. Firing him at some point seems like a natural progression.

If Brodie's father contacts the main character's father, that would probably be more annoying than effective. The main character doesn't seem to have a great relationship with him in general.

Maybe they will get some dirt on Nicole's sister and force Nicole's hand that way? It just feels like the only thing they could really sink their teeth into would be her or trying to get the firm working for Brodie's father to hire the main character back and make him a senior partner...

622863_sc_day2nicolevideo_v18.jpg

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
You know when a TV series goes on a bit too long and you're no longer sure what the point of it is? Things are happening and people are saying things but it feels like the soul of the show is dead and everyone is just picking up their pay check? Think something like The Walking Dead or The Simpsons.

I get a real "Here's another game because there's still money in it" vibe off this. I don't feel like any part of it is supposed to grab my interest, entertain me or make me want more.

As DMD progressed I felt like the dialogue became worse and I started to skip whole chunks of it, especially anything in brackets (oh gosh I wonder what people will think of this post I hope they take it a light hearted way and understand what I'm saying. What's that over there? Oh it's nothing just the wind) which typically had no real relevance to anything but I have to agree with people saying has a definite robotic feel. My guess is translation from a language that's very different to English, maybe Russian. Possibly the dialogue side of things has been outsourced somewhere and it really hurts the entire effort.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Nice! I re-run the game and there is much more flesh in v2. Enjoyed it very much. I liked the slim version of Dee. Still very roundy;) Look forward to the next update(y)

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes