Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I still think its too early to tell, In my opinion MC will conquer all the SLUTS/Non-virgins (Ash,Trish,Vicky,Jasmin,Twins, Sis?) first before moving on to the PRUDES/Virgins (Cousin,Kristina,Yuki,Connie, Sis? ) because prudes and virgins are the hardest one to crack especially in a slow pace game but this is just my opinion, WHO KNOWS?
Or, just maybe, this game is also about relationships, not just sexual conquest.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Or, just maybe, this game is also about relationships, not just sexual conquest.
nah...this game, like all of Dots' games, is about:

<internal monologue>
*click*
<internal monologue>
*click*
<internal monologue>
*click*
<internal monologue>
*click*

oooo! A donut!

<internal monologue>
*click*
<internal monologue>
*click*

*click* *click* *click* *click*

<player internal monologe>: "Gahhh! get me the fuck outta here!"</player internal monologue>

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
oh mate i don't think sister is virgin. I mean she had a boyfriend right? And they are in a relationship like 2 years
Right, and also its not certain if Brodie is the only boyfriend that she ever had , she's already 24 so she is suppose to have an experience , feel free to hate react but I'll prefer Sis as a non-virgin or atleast no confirmation about it , about her past sexual experience (Up to the player to think what they want )

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
If there is one thing that Mr Dots excels at writing, is writing Beta MCs. From his first game to this one, all his MCs show beta tier behavior and submissiveness. They are always insecure, and behave like they never talked to a woman before, and are always afraid of making any initial move. This attitude and indecisiveness will get you nowhere in real life, either with woman or anything else really.

Which is a shame, because he makes excellent renders. I would love to see a game with his renders, but with a dominant, decisive masculine man, not insecure wannabe cuckolds.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
If there is one thing that Mr Dots excels at writing, is writing Beta MCs. From his first game to this one, all his MCs show beta tier behavior and submissiveness. They are always insecure, and behave like they never talked to a woman before, and are always afraid of making any initial move. This attitude and indecisiveness will get you nowhere in real life, either with woman or anything else really.

Which is a shame, because he makes excellent renders. I would love to see a game with his renders, but with a dominant, decisive masculine man, not insecure wannabe cuckolds.
True. Maybe himself is a beta male? Only that to explain the lack of attitude from his male protagonists.

Last edited:

Fake Smile

Aug 3, 2021
Translation to Portuguese Brasil of Sunnshine Love 0.0.7

Change a language through the menu.

There is a backup file for those who want to go back to menu default.

Any error notify before living complaining.

Copy and Paste into the main game folder.

beach03.png

Tradução para o português Brasil of Sunnshine Love 0.0.7
Altere o idioma por meio do menu do jogo.
Existe um arquivo de backup para aqueles que desejam voltar ao menu padrão.
Qualquer erro avise antes de sair reclamando.

Copie e cole na pasta principal do jogo.

Game/Creator: Sunshine Love /

translation:

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Now that I think about it in all 3 games I never felt I was playing a different MC, well then a then this one feels a little slow in the head but he is younger then the other two. Mr Dot is very good at making a story or at least starting one and beautiful renders. But if there is two things he falls short on is dialogue and facial expressions which takes away from the girls personality which honesty it feels like every girl has the same personality but yeah at least they hot.

Reactions: Somnus and Mark17

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm still going through my first run on this VN and generally it's pretty good. But some of the plot induced stupidity is really annoying. I can except a fair bit on the grounds that no one is omniscient and has total situational awareness but make that bad decision making the sprinkle and not the sauce. I've reached the part where the female main character has gone missing and the writing and responses don't work for me (guessing my personal experience with this has forever tainted my reaction to this scenario). Personal note the first few hours into a missing person scenario is critical not necessarily to run of like a headless chicken but definitely not the time for a casual lunch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That PIS is too far for me.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1633908035938.jpeg

1633908067012.jpeg
Double or Nothing
Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
As you can see from today’s preview, something momentous could potentially take place with one of the twins in this next update, as long as you’re on one of the twins’ paths.
But which twin will this happen with, Ivy or Lily? Or could something possibly take place with both of them, but on their separate paths?
Are you able to tell which twin is featuring in today’s preview? Are there any obvious clues?
And what do you think that “she” or “they” have planned for you in this upcoming, brand-new scene?
All will be revealed very soon!
About v0.0.8 Release Date

We’ve unfortunately had to make the tough decision to delay the new update by a week. For those of you who have followed us since I began creating VN’s, it’s very rare for us to do this (we’ve only delayed an update around four times in five years), but we feel that this time it’s definitely warranted.
There are a few reasons that the team and I have chosen to do this, one of them being is that this will be our last update for Sunshine Love for the year, and we want to pack in as much content as possible.
Another reason for the delay is that we simply haven’t left ourselves enough time to complete the animations and bonus images for the two galleries.
HearszAM and will be using this extra week to also extend some of the existing scenes and to also add in more content, choices, images etc.
We also don’t see any point in putting out the update next weekend, especially when it’s not what we intended it to be.
We want it done right and to not leave any of you short-changed with a half-baked release.
I hope you can understand our reasons for this decision and that you will be okay with hanging one for one more week.
So Version 8 will NOW be released on Saturday, October 23rd.
Again, our sincerest apologies for the delay, and I thank you for your support over the past five years.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone,
I’ll be in touch again very soon.
Mrdots

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
View attachment 1446907

View attachment 1446908
Double or Nothing
As you can see from today’s preview, something momentous could potentially take place with one of the twins in this next update, as long as you’re on one of the twins’ paths.
But which twin will this happen with, Ivy or Lily? Or could something possibly take place with both of them, but on their separate paths?
Are you able to tell which twin is featuring in today’s preview? Are there any obvious clues?
And what do you think that “she” or “they” have planned for you in this upcoming, brand-new scene?

We’ve unfortunately had to make the tough decision to delay the new update by a week. For those of you who have followed us since I began creating VN’s, it’s very rare for us to do this (we’ve only delayed an update around four times in five years), but we feel that this time it’s definitely warranted.
There are a few reasons that the team and I have chosen to do this, one of them being is that this will be our last update for Sunshine Love for the year, and we want to pack in as much content as possible.
Another reason for the delay is that we simply haven’t left ourselves enough time to complete the animations and bonus images for the two galleries.
HearszAM and will be using this extra week to also extend some of the existing scenes and to also add in more content, choices, images etc.
We also don’t see any point in putting out the update next weekend, especially when it’s not what we intended it to be.
We want it done right and to not leave any of you short-changed with a half-baked release.
I hope you can understand our reasons for this decision and that you will be okay with hanging one for one more week.
Again, our sincerest apologies for the delay, and I thank you for your support over the past five years.
Mrdots
Hahaha.... Lily

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 1446907

View attachment 1446908
Double or Nothing

Mrdots
I don't mind as long as the next release of DMD will be the last . And then next year full focus on this one . Getting tired of DMD really its just endlessly going on and on and on

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I don't mind as long as the next release of DMD will be the last . And then next year full focus on this one . Getting tired of DMD really its just endlessly going on and on and on
Really?? It was about damn time. I stopped playing DMD since almost a year. It became boring AF. Forgive my laziness, but mind sharing the post where it's said next update of DMD will be the last please?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes