Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
i mean, surfboards shouldn't weigh that much, might be a bit awkward to walk with 2 but not too bad
I guess you've never carried a Longboard...

Shortboards aren't massively heavy but the balance is weird and you generally team up to carry multiple boards, they aren't something you want to risk dropping.

Longboards are not something you can carry two of unless you're the Mountain, longboards are usually 8ft or longer.

Reactions: lushlife

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
a91d966b-2e14-4cf1-9ffa-47be6700c42a.jpg

In These Arms

Hello everyone!

On the back of six long weeks working on our “other game”, work has already commenced on the continuation of Sunshine Love v0.04!

For this week’s preview, we find you, the main player, asleep in a rather interesting position. And your “sis” looks like she has no interest in waking you just yet. ;)

Why would that be? What do you think she has on her mind, especially after what she was doing with you after you fell asleep the night before?

As this will be our last update of SL for 2020, we wanted to make sure we that it was a satisfying conclusion to the year, and to also not make it a rushed release.

So with that in mind, we have set the release date for Saturday, November 28th.

Work will continue on the most recent of our three visual novels to date, in early-2021.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and as always, thank you for your support, patience, and understanding.

Mrdots

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
i don't understand this game. if i deliberately do everything wrong it ends up exactly the same as if i do everything right. please explain the meaning of this to me.
ok, the game is still in its infancy, there will be a lot of content, but i still don't understand the whole thing. you don't have enough influence on the story. you can't play anything really evil. everything is a bit suspicious to me.
even if you say at the beginning 'i go home again' you stay there and the story takes exactly the same course. strange.

i have 50 plus points, it ends in bed, i have minus 20 points, normally she should hate me, it also ends in bed. :unsure:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mrdots maybe made game easier after melody where wrong choice led to game over.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sometimes, in the initial stages of a relationship,
a friends with benefits one or a serial hook up one in particular...
You cannot do anything wrong ending in bed, because
the babes urges and needs outweigh your blabber mouth or toxicity.
please explain the meaning of this to me
Girls are real babes and do want to have fun, they Are Not Princesses!

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
SL-halloween2020.jpg
Happy Halloween (2020)

Hi everyone, I'd like to share this special "Halloween" render that I created for you guys to celebrate the spookiest day of the year!

We will have a brand-new preview from the next update of SL posted up tomorrow. And don't forget, Sunshine Love v0.0.4 will be released on November 28th!

Happy Halloween everyone and thanks again for your ongoing support. It's highly appreciated.

MrDots

bigjuicer

May 26, 2020
Man I worked so hard to get this beta ass soy boy MC into Vicky's pants and all I get is a fucking "30 minutes later" slide? Come on now.

The game is pretty fucking good though, aside from the MC being infuriatingly beta sometimes.

EDIT: Nevermind, you get the scene later ayy

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man I worked so hard to get this beta ass soy boy MC into Vicky's pants and all I get is a fucking "30 minutes later" slide? Come on now.

The game is pretty fucking good though, aside from the MC being infuriatingly beta sometimes.

EDIT: Nevermind, you get the scene later ayy
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

patience is virtue.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

patience is virtue.
It's also a bit amusing (and telling) when people use terms like Alpha and Beta. :rolleyes:
People often like to try to distill complex variables into simple binary...even when there's no actual basis for the label. Even the scientist who first proposed the concept of alpha wolves later corrected his hypothesis when presented with more evidence. Hasn't stopped people from using it as a philosophy of life.

bigjuicer

May 26, 2020
It's also a bit amusing (and telling) when people use terms like Alpha and Beta. :rolleyes:
People often like to try to distill complex variables into simple binary...even when there's no actual basis for the label. Even the scientist who first proposed the concept of alpha wolves later corrected his hypothesis when presented with more evidence. Hasn't stopped people from using it as a philosophy of life.
Man I have no idea what the fuck you just said to be honest but I apologize if I offended you.

• Haha
Reactions: Beyonder 7725

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1604280466792.jpeg

Unlocked

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
For our second group of previews for the next update of Sunshine Love, our featured character this week is “Shortcake”, who is growing in confidence with each passing day, and that’s all thanks to you!
Here we see Shortcake in her bedroom in a very suggestive position, looking, watching, or maybe even playing something on her laptop. What it could be?
What could be so arousing to our cute teen redhead that would cause her to paddle the pink canoe?
Enjoy your weekend everyone, we’ll be back with some more preview pics for you next week!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
View attachment 882686
Here we see Shortcake in her bedroom in a very suggestive position, looking, watching, or maybe even playing something on her laptop. What it could be?
What could be so arousing to our cute teen redhead that would cause her to paddle the pink canoe?
This girl is the main reason I play Sunshine Love. She is. So. Fucking. Hot!

It's truly awesome to see a girl with such a body instead of the usual gravity defying huge breasts on so many characters. I know, there are some in this game also and that's fine. But then we have her!

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes