4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
The update was nice, but I'm incredibly disappointed. Because of being limited to out of school events, and because of the forced events, there ended up being around 8-9 events I couldn't complete because I didn't have enough time to hang out in the food court a second time.

I really think that if you're going to make it a sandbox type of game that it needs to be a sandbox game. It's good to tell the player there are no new events available, but unless there's a time limit on this game (and I'm not aware of there being one) , the player should be able to continue playing to their heart's content.

If you have events that have to happen on a Monday, why not give the player an option to skip time to get to the new event? If they've played until Wednesday to complete all events, just let them click a button to skip ahead, or if they prefer let them play through until they catch up. This is exceptionally frustrating.
I'm very sorry about that. I just realized that the only two opportunities to get the second break event are on Wednesday and Thursday, that might have indeed been too small of a window.

The chronological event order is: Beach bar 4 -> Break 2 -> Night walk 6, and the event guide should say that, unless I somehow messed it up again (which isn't unlikely). So, if you manage to get Beach bar #4 on Tuesday or Wednesday, you can get Break 2 on Wednesday/Thursday.

Again, I'm very sorry.

everytime i'm at the end of update i miss 2 or 3 event in the guide

Would you mind telling me what those are? I might be able to shed light on that.

Last edited:

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
I'm very sorry about that. I just realized that the only two opportunities to get the second break event are on Wednesday and Thursday, that might have indeed been too small of a window.

The chronological event order is: Beach bar 4 -> Break 2 -> Night walk 6, and the event guide should say that, unless I somehow messed it up again (which isn't unlikely). So, if you manage to get Beach bar #4 on Tuesday or Wednesday, you can get Break 2 on Wednesday/Thursday.

Again, I'm very sorry.

Would you mind telling me what those are? I might be able to shed light on that.
beach bar 4/6, running 6/7, evening walk 5/6 and school break (yard) 1/2

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Yes, that looks like the same problem voyeurkind has. If you manage to get the second break event on Tuesday or Wednesday, you should be able to get everything.

Break event #2 requires Beach bar #4, thanks to a bit of arbitrary code I very much regret putting in the game now.
After Break #2, you should be able to access the rest of the events.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I'm using a save from June 28th, and it keeps booting me back to main menu.
The save must be from v0.2b or lower, then. I changed quite a lot for 0.2c, and saves from before that version would break the game as it is now. I'm afraid you will have to restart it.
The good news is that there's a new event chain starting from Day 1, which was implemented in 0.2c as well.

Edit: Thinking of it, you must have used v0.1 at that point, because I never made v0.2 or 0.2b public. So, you'll have to skip through the first two weeks of content minus the new events. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobber Tail

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I see it says "male stuff is entirely optional and avoidable" but I have yet to even see a single event involving a male. lol
Is there a walkthrough or can someone tell me how to get that stuff, or is it just not implemented yet?

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I see it says "male stuff is entirely optional and avoidable" but I have yet to even see a single event involving a male. lol
Is there a walkthrough or can someone tell me how to get that stuff, or is it just not implemented yet?
As far as I know there was one (1) event with a male, in the public pool events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
As far as I know there was one (1) event with a male, in the public pool events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that's right. In Ep. 5, there will be a second event with a male involved. In the world of Sunville 9/10 persons are female. Thus males and male content is very rare (and as the thread-starter states, optional).

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Alright everyone. I tried to retroactively fix the time management problem, but that broke everything.
Instead, I'm going to release 0.5 (where all of this shouldn't be too big of a problem anymore) as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Well yes, that's pretty much what I advertise it as, after all. Thanks for the praise :giggle:

And I don't think I'll make those scenes skippable, since they have an impact on the real world and I really enjoy making them.
If you don't like them, ren'py has a built-in function to let you fast forward through content in a few seconds. Just check "Skip unseen text" in the options window and press ctrl.
You're welcome. I may not have been very clear with my post - I didn't mean to imply that anything else other than FF exhibitionism should be added. You should feel free to add (or not add) whatever you like to the game, it is your game after all. If anything, I respect the devs that focus solely on their one specific thing even if the audience for that is not very wide. My post more than anything was meant to serve as a warning since the description mentions the game being "mostly" female which I think is underselling it.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Alright everyone. I tried to retroactively fix the time management problem, but that broke everything.
Instead, I'm going to release 0.5 (where all of this shouldn't be too big of a problem anymore) as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
the problem is that it is impossible to get to 4 beach bars on the days indicated to launch Break 2. I started the game again by encouraging work at the bar every day and it was impossible to unlock the bar in time. the problem is that from day 17 the events are in red and only become available (green) on day 22 (which is the day when we are offered to work at the bar). There is also the day 26 where it is impossible to go work at the bar and the day 28 work at the bar is available but it is in red in event guide so not counted. maybe by making it available work bar this day we can have 4 WB to trigger the Break 2 in time.

Reactions: feierflei

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Alright, I figured out a quick and easy way to retroactively change the day-repeating mechanics.
Now, if you didn't see the break event, you get the chance to play it when you leave your apartment on the repeatable last day.
You'll have to trigger the 4th beach bar event manually, after that everything should be accessible.

Since this is a relatively dirty fix with almost no real testing behind it, I'd appreciate you guys telling me if it works as intended. It does on my side, but that doesn't necessarily mean much.

The links will be updated once a mod checked them, but if you are impatient, you can find 0.4b on my Patreon as well.

EDIT: It's up here already. Thank you, moderator!

Last edited:
Reactions: $@~

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Alright, I figured out a quick and easy way to retroactively change the day-repeating mechanics.
Now, if you didn't see the break event, you get the chance to play it when you leave your apartment on the repeatable last day.
You'll have to trigger the 4th beach bar event manually, after that everything should be accessible.

Since this is a relatively dirty fix with almost no real testing behind it, I'd appreciate you guys telling me if it works as intended. It does on my side, but that doesn't necessarily mean much.

The links will be updated once a mod checked them, but if you are impatient, you can find 0.4b on my Patreon as well.

ok for me
day 35 sleep - info finished games - active quantum... - leave x 2 - play break 2. everything works fine, thanks.

Reactions: feierflei

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020

Unless your last day is a weekend when the school isn't open. Then, you don't get the chance to do it.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Unless your last day is a weekend when the school isn't open. Then, you don't get the chance to do it.
In 0.4b you do, that was the point of the patch.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Maybe I downloaded it wrong...
It should say "0.4b" in the bottom right corner of the main menu.
Also, it only works if you repeat the day again. If you leave the apartment first thing in the morning, you should get the option to view the event.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes