4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

L-hover

Nov 4, 2020
This game is just great. A whole bunch of adorable exhibitionists simply enjoying themselves and I love how lighthearted everything is! Really looking forward to any future updates.

Are there any more games similar to this you guys can recommend?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
This game is just great. A whole bunch of adorable exhibitionists simply enjoying themselves and I love how lighthearted everything is! Really looking forward to any future updates.

Are there any more games similar to this you guys can recommend?
The two I know and think of:
Naughty Lyanna
Arizona Unbridled

In these two games, the MC is a female, which, with other girls, discover and explore her exhibitionism kink.
If it's your thing, in Naughty Lyanna, you can play a pure lesbian route.
In Arizona Unbridled, you start with a boyfriend, but you can dump him. Unfortunately, you can't avoid one straight sex scene. But after that you can go on a lesbian route (but you may witness NPC couples having straight sex). So if you really don't want to see any dicks, it's not your game.

Ale3

Mar 16, 2021
It seems university fucked everyone up big time, unfortunately :HideThePain:
Oh well. We need to wait? WE WAIT :Kappa:

L-hover

Nov 4, 2020
The two I know and think of:
Naughty Lyanna
Arizona Unbridled

In these two games, the MC is a female, which, with other girls, discover and explore her exhibitionism kink.
If it's your thing, in Naughty Lyanna, you can play a pure lesbian route.
In Arizona Unbridled, you start with a boyfriend, but you can dump him. Unfortunately, you can't avoid one straight sex scene. But after that you can go on a lesbian route (but you may witness NPC couples having straight sex). So if you really don't want to see any dicks, it's not your game.
Thanks a bunch, I gave Naughty Lyanna a try and it seems pretty great so far! I don't mind either lesbian or straight content, although I especially liked the lesbian focus in Sunville. All the girls enjoying themselves was a fun change of pace for me since I've mostly played games with a male main characters until not too long ago.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks a bunch, I gave Naughty Lyanna a try and it seems pretty great so far! I don't mind either lesbian or straight content, although I especially liked the lesbian focus in Sunville. All the girls enjoying themselves was a fun change of pace for me since I've mostly played games with a male main characters until not too long ago.
With Lyanna, the lesbian content is the canon path, and the main focus, the rest being there as an option for those that like it.

If you like straight content too, then Arizona is also fun, while there is a lesbian route now, it was not there at first, and so there is still some straight content, as the bisexual route is canon there.

So, with Sunville and Tamara, now we have the full gambit, from straight to lesbian, and everything in between.

L-hover

Nov 4, 2020
With Lyanna, the lesbian content is the canon path, and the main focus, the rest being there as an option for those that like it.

If you like straight content too, then Arizona is also fun, while there is a lesbian route now, it was not there at first, and so there is still some straight content, as the bisexual route is canon there.

So, with Sunville and Tamara, now we have the full gambit, from straight to lesbian, and everything in between.
Casey's Fall is another game I would mention in terms of exhibitionism done rather well.

Also, while I do enjoy these games overall, what sets Sunville apart from them to me is the fact that Lea is never really forced into the situations she finds herself in - or even if she is, it is presented in a playful way and it becomes very obvious that she's actively enjoying herself.

Lyanna on the other hand, with just a few minutes into the game is already held at gunpoint, which doesn't necessarily represent the game's tone in its entirety, but it just made me realize how much the lighthearted nature of Sunville adds to my enjoyment of it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Casey's Fall is another game I would mention in terms of exhibitionism done rather well.

Also, while I do enjoy these games overall, what sets Sunville apart from them to me is the fact that Lea is never really forced into the situations she finds herself in - or even if she is, it is presented in a playful way and it becomes very obvious that she's actively enjoying herself.

Lyanna on the other hand, with just a few minutes into the game is already held at gunpoint, which doesn't necessarily represent the game's tone in its entirety, but it just made me realize how much the lighthearted nature of Sunville adds to my enjoyment of it.
Yeah, that gun scene was pretty off putting, but the rest of the game is top notch. XD

I can't stand when the MC is forced, not something I enjoy at all, especially when there are men involved, lol. Like Lyanna, I am glad Lea is starting to be the one to tell people what to do more often now. ;)

There is certainly something to be said for a light fun romp like this. It quickly climbed up to be one of my favorites.

Aug 20, 2020
For some reason it always goes right back to the main menu when i try to load my save, playing on mac. This is the first version of the game ive played, so it's not a version difference issue.
hey, User,

hope this finds you well.
i have an old iMac on OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), and Sunville has so far ran without flaws on my machine.
i don't know which model or system you have; yet, this hitch is probable due to OS X's Gatekeeper — it might be preventing your game copy from functioning well.
to disable Gatekeeper, do the following:

1. in your MacOS, open the Terminal; you can do this by heading towards the Applications folder and then the Utility folder;
2. when Terminal opens, type in (or copy-paste) the following command:
sudo spctl –master-disable
then hit the Enter button;
3. once done, you will be prompted to enter the admin password; hit Enter once you are done with the authentication;
5. next, open the System Preferences; head over to Security and Privacy then choose the General tab;
6. navigate to the section Allow apps downloaded from:; you will see the option labeled as Anywhere;
7. select this option and save all the changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that's it.
on a personal note: i keep Gatekeeper off at all times.

hope this helps;

cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
When will be next update?
Pretty much exactly what TheDevian said.
I'm currently stuck in rural Germany taking care of family members. Which has the unfortunate side effect of me having barely enough internet to even load this forum - so, doing anything online is more or less impossible until I get back home in a few days.
And although I brought my PC over there last week, I definitely wasn't in the right headspace to really work on the game (in the few time windows my busy-as-fuck schedule allowed me).
But now that my forest of responsibilities slowly clears, I'll resume my old schedule ASAP. I already have withdrawal symptoms from not releasing anything in weeks xD

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
I'm currently stuck in rural Germany taking care of family members. Which has the unfortunate side effect of me having barely enough internet to even load this forum - so, doing anything online is more or less impossible until I get back home in a few days.
And although I brought my PC over there last week, I definitely wasn't in the right headspace to really work on the game (in the few time windows my busy-as-fuck schedule allowed me).
But now that my forest of responsibilities slowly clears, I'll resume my old schedule ASAP. I already have withdrawal symptoms from not releasing anything in weeks xD
Don't feel bad about taking time out to take care of your family. Life comes first. We're looking forward to the next update after you're ready to get back into it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
While we are all looking forward to more Lea, some things are more important.

intwischa

Nov 15, 2017
0.6alpha2:

Win:

Mac:

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Hey everyone! 0.5b is now public.
Sorry about the massive delay. Short version: A lot of not-very-fun real life stuff happened.

Aaanyway, here's the changelog for 0.5b:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As long as this thread isn't updated, you can find the downloads here:

Have fun, and thank you for your patience!

PS: I'm currently figuring out how to build android releases. Once I manage that, there'll be an official mobile version as well.

Enigma_45

Jan 4, 2019
Oh, I just got a report that saves are broken. I really need to get some sleep, but I'll look into it when I wake up.
If they're broken for you as well, wait for 0.5c, which will come out as soon I understand the android stuff. Probably the day after tomorrow.
Here's a working save for Version 0.5b. Morning of Day 36.

Edit: This save was not compatible with Version 0.5c. Use the New Game feature that allows you to choose your starting version instead.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes