4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
It is already a good game and I like the cast quite a bit. Sometimes I was a bit confused when Lea behaves somewhat shy and in the next moment she asks Eve to lick her pussy in public. I'm not sure how experienced she is supposed to be. ^^ Also in the pool scene there is an option to watch a male but after that it goes nowhere? I do prefer my yuri, but I thought it was an obvious setup for her to try things out.

OhDonna

Jun 9, 2018
Also in the pool scene there is an option to watch a male but after that it goes nowhere? I do prefer my yuri, but I thought it was an obvious setup for her to try things out.
I can't speak for the dev but I'd imagine that there was something like that planned but, since most people are praising the game for having only girls, it wouldn't be worth expanding on events that most supporters wouldn't care to watch anyway.
I wouldn't mind it being worked on though, as long as I can choose to not see any male nudity, personally. I just kinda think it would be a bit of a waste of development time, since people who want to see straight sex have at least 80% of this website's games to choose from already.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't speak for the dev but I'd imagine that there was something like that planned but, since most people are praising the game for having only girls, it wouldn't be worth expanding on events that most supporters wouldn't care to watch anyway.
I wouldn't mind it being worked on though, as long as I can choose to not see any male nudity, personally. I just kinda think it would be a bit of a waste of development time, since people who want to see straight sex have at least 80% of this website's games to choose from already.
I believe he said there would be optional content like that, but not with Lea being the focus of it. Maria is the main one, if I understand it correctly.
But, a lot of people are not fond of that content, either because they don't want to see guys, or they feel it is NTR, or whatever other reason comes to mind, so I assume it will be rare at best.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sunville [v0.5c] [feierflei] compressed

Win/Linux v0.5c (485.9 MiB :: 898.6 MiB)
Mac v0.5c (451.8 MiB :: 864.4 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, but adds a textbox opacity slider.

Caveat emptor.
It's downloading at 100kb a second. lmao
Damn workupload....welp...guess I'll go grab a beer and sing some karaoke for a couple hours then come back to check on it haha

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It's downloading at 100kb a second. lmao
Damn workupload....welp...guess I'll go grab a beer and sing some karaoke for a couple hours then come back to check on it haha
Damn, sorry. It's the service I consistently have the least troubles with right after Nopy. I'll see which of the other approved hosts is most used between the other compressors and start mirroring shit.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Damn, sorry. It's the service I consistently have the least troubles with right after Nopy. I'll see which of the other approved hosts is most used between the other compressors and start mirroring shit.
No worries. Not a big deal. I have other things to do while waiting, usually. I wouldn't put a huge effort into it, to be honest, cause it's a working link. There are other worse links, as you said, so it's all bueno.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
No worries. Not a big deal. I have other things to do while waiting, usually. I wouldn't put a huge effort into it, to be honest, cause it's a working link. There are other worse links, as you said, so it's all bueno.
Well, it's probably a good idea to mirror stuff anyways. Added Pixeldrain mirrors.

Reactions: FookU2

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Sunville by L7team?
I have absolutely no clue who that is, and the project seems to be titled "Milfs of Sunville", made in DAZ - a sharp contrast to my HS game.
Besides an... unfortunate parallel name creation, there are no commonalities.

Reactions: $@~ and TheDevian

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Well, it's probably a good idea to mirror stuff anyways. Added Pixeldrain mirrors.
Thanx for the pixeldrain mirror and thanx for your compression work. Can't speak for anyone else, but for me pixeldrain downloads way faster than workupload.

Reactions: Hordragg

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
ar... Done!
I expected much less content but was pleasantly surprised about the total hrs aviable (around 9/10 with the 0.5b version)
I don't want lie here, nothing really original but it was really fun to play,
although I didn't really appreciated the "anti male" dome, it was really weird and awkward, nothing to say about lesbian and is integrated very well in the word game but changing quotes from male to female (and even artist) was a bad move from me, also the warning "warning dicks" was really lame.. I would like to have a bit more choice since the mc did not say nothing about being strict with one orientation (luckily girls are more open-mind about).

As I said it was a good experience and surely i'll wait happily new updates (probably reddit part).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ar... Done!
I expected much less content but was pleasantly surprised about the total hrs aviable (around 9/10 with the 0.5b version)
I don't want lie here, nothing really original but it was really fun to play,
although I didn't really appreciated the "anti male" dome, it was really weird and awkward, nothing to say about lesbian and is integrated very well in the word game but changing quotes from male to female (and even artist) was a bad move from me, also the warning "warning dicks" was really lame.. I would like to have a bit more choice since the mc did not say nothing about being strict with one orientation (luckily girls are more open-mind about).

As I said it was a good experience and surely i'll wait happily new updates (probably reddit part).
Well, some of us don't want to see them, and want nothing to do with them... I rather appreciated that whole thing.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hum.. tried to quickly catch up with the 0.5c since i've end already the 0.5b but there's no enough time? seem we skip ahead to evening at least once without reason (day 39) and in day 40 from noon it skip to afternoon, i'm not really sure about last one but I was able anyway to complete everything on day 40 without using the "extra day" probably using the afternoon in day 39, at least this in the 0.5b.

Btw why you got rid of the confidence stat?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Well, some of us don't want to see them, and want nothing to do with them... I rather appreciated that whole thing.
hummu, In psychological way there should be space to discuss about (and a lot), I may understand alone the concept but i'm more scared of future repercussion then accepting it for what it is ( you might distinguish reality from fantasy but you can't escape from your own thoughts). Meh... pretty sure is not the right space to start this kinda of discussion.. :)

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes