4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
And here's a bugfix for anyone fond of their old saves:

(2.30 MB)

The above was made by dropping the 0.4b .rpycs into 0.5b ( ), building a distribution using Ren'Py 7.4.7, and pulling the archive from it afterwards.

Edit: Yeah, let's scratch that. Saves made on said bugfixed 0.5b will most likely not be compatible with the official release (same 'because' as above). Sorry people. :(

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
android update?
Hey everyone! 0.5b is now public.
[…]
PS: I'm currently figuring out how to build android releases. Once I manage that, there'll be an official mobile version as well.
Oh, I just got a report that saves are broken. I really need to get some sleep, but I'll look into it when I wake up.
If they're broken for you as well, wait for 0.5c, which will come out as soon I understand the android stuff. Probably the day after tomorrow.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6
Size 952 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I loved this game. Does Dev intend to have some deeper romance path?
It doesn't seem like it, no.
Thank you very much for the kind words!
I (kind of) addressed this in a post some pages ago:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Sorry, stupid question maybe, but how do you use that?
Save it to disk, rename it (drop the superfluous number added by F95Zone and mayhaps choose another save slot: the numbers in the file name indicate the save slot it will occupy, with 1-1 meaning page 1, slot 1), and either drop it into game/saves (will only work if the chosen slot is not already occupied by a global save) or locate the global and place it there.

Do take note that using that save will likely lead to the same problem that made me discourage people from using the bugfix I made. All saves being broken points at the ASTs being annotated anew, and as the game is split into several files… Suffice to say that any save made on the official 0.5b as well as any save going forward past the 0.4b content on a bugfixed 0.5b will likely fail to load on 0.5c once it drops.

feierflei, can you confirm the above?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Save it to disk, rename it (drop the superfluous number added by F95Zone and mayhaps choose another save slot: the numbers in the file name indicate the save slot it will occupy, with 1-1 meaning page 1, slot 1), and either drop it into game/saves (will only work if the chosen slot is not already occupied by a global save) or locate the global and place it there.

Do take note that using that save will likely lead to the same problem that made me discourage people from using the bugfix I made. All saves being broken points at the ASTs being annotated anew, and as the game is split into several files… Suffice to say that any save made on the official 0.5b as well as any save going forward past the 0.4b content on a bugfixed 0.5b will likely fail to load on 0.5c once it drops.

feierflei, can you confirm the above?
I guess, this won't be a problem. The fix in 0.5c will just be the possibility to choose from the beginning of which version's new content you want to begin playing. So your save doesn't matter anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: feierflei

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I guess, this won't be a problem. The fix in 0.5c will just be the possibility to choose from the beginning of which version's new content you want to begin playing. So your save doesn't matter anymore.
This. When you start a new game, you'll be able to jump right into the new version (or earlier ones) with all previous content unlocked. I originally made that small system for 0.6, because I thought the save issues originated from there, so I'll just implement it retroactively.
It's not optimal, obviously - but at this point, I'm pretty sure that I will fuck up something again and I prefer a resilient "emergency system" over an ever-increasing technical debt.
I'm really sorry if you like to collect saves like TheDevian . But for most others, this system should work just fine. And even if you would need to replay something thanks to a broken save, it would be at most a week of content. But even that is an edge case, I believe.

By the way, I removed the confidence stat. I originally had plans for it: Have Lea react to situations differently depending on the amount of confidence she accumulated over the game.
There are two problems with that:
  • It's a ton of work.
  • Being shy and meek doesn't really fit Lea's character (as I imagine her, at least).
Instead, there will simply be another barely corrupted, freshly embarrassable girl around whenever necessary - for ENF purposes.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
That can hardly be considered a fix now, can it? Especially if all they need to do is simply pulling in the old .rpyc files prior to building the release. This will make all saves up to the 0.4b content behave again. Mine all work flawlessly on a fixed 0.5b, and the earliest is sitting at day 11.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
That can hardly be considered a fix now, can it? Especially if all they need to do is simply pulling in the old .rpyc files prior to building the release. This will make all saves up to the 0.4b content behave again. Mine all work flawlessly on a fixed 0.5b, and the earliest is sitting at day 11.
It's not a fix, it's a backup plan. In case something like that happens again.
And I tried the rpyc fix, and it didn't exactly work out as I had planned... If you have more input for me on that, I'd love to get some help via PM <3

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Alright everyone, 0.5c is ready!

After a complete ren'py reinstallation, I managed to restore save compatibility to v0.4 and below.
Still, if you want to start a new game, you can now choose which version you want to start from.

Also, there's an official android version now. Works on my emulator and phone, if there are any issues, please tell me. I'm an absolute noob in this regard.
The android version will only come out once I'm positive that it's going to be the final iteration of a version, though - the building process straight up murders my poor old computer.

Anyway, have fun, and thank you again for your patience!

Oh, and as long as the thread doesn't get updated, here's the link to the release:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Sunville [v0.5c] [feierflei] compressed

Win/Linux v0.5c: (485.9 MiB :: 898.6 MiB)
Mac v0.5c: (451.8 MiB :: 864.4 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, but adds a textbox opacity slider.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

apoth

Jul 31, 2017
I just got really scared. Even in 0.5c my saves did not work. Well it does not matter if I can just skip to the new part. I really like your game. great work

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Mmm, Natsumi's abs. Great addition to the game.
I gotta say, you know the exhibitionist content is good when someone like me, who's fairly desensitized to just about anything sex-related, manages to feel the "exciting embarrassment" second-hand. I think it's because while the nudity has become fairly commonplace at this point in the story, there's still a risque, taboo feel to it that keeps things interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes