4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I enjoy this game. It is a cute story that I have grown to love. This is worth downloading, though I will say the new update made me play from the beginning. It was worth it, as you can skip through unnecessary scenes to get all of the game done. Good going with this game and I am looking forward to more.

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
One thing I really like about this game is how laid back and slice-of-life it is. There's not the you-must-develop-your-relationship-points-with-everyone impetus that the majority of other Renpy VNs (straight and otherwise) include by default, and there's no dramatic plotline that threatens to encroach on the fun. Thanks for your hard work in adding to this rare genre.
I agree with this opinion, I totally understand why other developers create such serious and dark stories for their games, but sometimes I enjoy something lighthearted.

While there is some light blackmail in this game, the other women end up joining Lea anyway, so it's not exactly too humiliating haha. So far it's mainly a sweet story of her becoming open to public nudity of her own volition.

Reactions: feierflei

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Pure awesomeness!

This update turned it up a notch, and on all fronts at that. My personal highlights being the outside PE class, that moment in Ephera, having fun with Hannah, the extracurricular activity with Nadine *purr*, and finally getting Nora's number. Yes! :love:

I also like that the girls come clearly labeled now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing that's missing from this update is one little scene statement :giggle:
Once again, feierflei, very well done!

Is there a save game starting from the beginning of 0.4?
Terribly sorry but I saved over mine, so the only one I can provide is on day 23 which is still 5 days (but only one each of Beach solo, Evening walk, and running) away from the new content.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
It should say "0.4b" in the bottom right corner of the main menu.
Also, it only works if you repeat the day again. If you leave the apartment first thing in the morning, you should get the option to view the event.
Tried 2-3 times and no difference. Tried again this morning and perfect??? Probably some PC issue and nothing to do with the game? Thanks for the replies. Loved the playthrough.

Reactions: feierflei

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I cant believe it...i just thought "why has every HS game a male protagonist?" and then i stumbled over this gem.
Now i just hope there will be a harem route instead of picking one like in most lesbian games, but i will play it today, no matter what ^^

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I cant believe it...i just thought "why has every HS game a male protagonist?" and then i stumbled over this gem.
Now i just hope there will be a harem route instead of picking one like in most lesbian games, but i will play it today, no matter what ^^

user_69

May 7, 2018
For some reason it always goes right back to the main menu when i try to load my save, playing on mac. This is the first version of the game ive played, so it's not a version difference issue.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
For some reason it always goes right back to the main menu when i try to load my save, playing on mac. This is the first version of the game ive played, so it's not a version difference issue.
I'm afraid I have little to no experience on mac, and I can't test on that platform either. Maybe the "quick fix" in 0.4b broke something for mac users.
Sorry about that. I suggest you try again once I release 0.5 (next weekend, probably). I hope it will just fix itself by then, otherwise I'll see if I can borrow a macbook or something from a friend to get some iOS testing done.

kofonej291

Nov 27, 2019
Terribly sorry but I saved over mine, so the only one I can provide is on day 23 which is still 5 days (but only one each of Beach solo, Evening walk, and running) away from the new content.
That's perfectly fine, saves a lot of time anyway. Thank you!

Reactions: Hordragg
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes