4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
(did you play HHS+? I wanted to do something along these lines).
I played HHS+ and I even wanted to bring it up as an example of what I mean. I'd really like a game similar to it but a bit less sandboxy, because it had a TON of places to go and sometimes it was difficultto find a way to progress, but I like sandbox games where I can do things I want and progress the story when I want to.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I don't mind sandbox gameplay in general, but this has the kind of sandbox where there is only one valid option most of the time which defeats the whole point of a sandbox.

The stat grinding seems kinda pointless in this version as well. I agree that this would work better as a VN.

Reactions: Comaco

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Everything was going well then suddenly BOOM SANDBOX! I got real annoyed clicking though things looking for content when there wasn't any. Hey Dev just tell a story without making the player search for content and watch the same thing many times because they are looking for new content. Also don't give 15 options when there is only 1 thing you can do.
I had the opposite reaction. I like having the option to choose which story thread I'm going to pursue next.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Alright folks, I've slept for five hours, which isn't quite enough, but enough to keep going.

Sooo, where do I start?

First of all, thank you very much for your feedback! I'm really glad to see that so many people are taking an interest in my project. I'm still new at this and English is not my first language, so I tend to be rather long-winded in my posts to hopefully make sure my point gets across. Sorry about that, but here's a wall of text :D

• The sandbox-dilemma
What I'll be going for is greatly simplified access to events, less cluttered location menus, communicate requirements for events (some event chains have special requirements, for example: If you go to the beach right after school, you'll get the Maria event chain, if you go there later you'll get another set of girls.
I've set all of this stuff up in my mind but haven't helped the player see it in any way, and I'll have to remedy that) and, most importantly: I am currently building an 'event log' that you can open with a click. It will show you the content you've yet to unlock and if it is currently available, as well as a simple time table for school days that will show you the class you have next so you don't have to wildly search around.
Again, the classes operate on a clearly defined system, but I failed to make it appear that way.

Thank you very much for your detailed post!
1. The art:​
I'm pretty bad at this, honestly. My eye for detail and composition leaves much to be desired, but I'll try my best.​
I share your concerns with the paleness, but at this point, reworking the pictures would be massively out of scope and probably demoralize me for months. I fear that I won't be able to address this in the next months, at least.​
2. Character diversity:​
I've got quite a lot of characters lined up to appear in some event chains that will massively improve this. I'll hit you up with a few previews once I get to it.​
3. College/High school:​
In the initial stages of the game, I had it planned as an actual university (without the uniforms and such), but that proved to be a massive undertaking since I didn't want all characters to wear the same shit every day, and the scope of having multiple individual outfits for 20+ characters got my knees shaking. Still, I obviously need everyone to be over 18, and I didn't want to steal The Headmaster's school concept or something.​
This is an issue I've got in my mind and I'll try my very best to solve this somehow, but it might take a while.​
4. Masturbation
I am an idiot. I actually made a small (for now) event chain at home, but I completely forgot to actually implement it correctly. It's a 'legacy' event - by that I mean something I created probably 2 years ago, reworked multiple times, kept it up to date with character and story changes. And then I forget about it. Sigh.​
Stay tuned for 0.2 or 0.3, it will be re-included by then.​

• Male MC
Since I've seen that issue pop up multiple times, let me clarify:​
I will never implement anything like that. I don't have fun designing male characters, and while writing them can be fun, it is pretty difficult to create a lighthearted, non-fuck-fest exhibitionism story with a ton of males around who would most likely be really fucking horny all the time.​
So, not happening, sorry about that.​
I have another game (this time an RPGM-game) that I've been sporadically working on over the last few years and that one will feature a lot more hetero content, but still with a female main character. RPGM is a pain in the ass though, so don't expect any meaningful updates on that thing for the time being.​
If I forgot to answer any questions, please @ me, I'll try my best.​
Thanks for reading and have a nice day,​
feierflei​

Last edited:

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Alright folks, I've slept for five hours, which isn't quite enough, but enough to keep going.

Sooo, where do I start?

First of all, thank you very much for your feedback! I'm really glad to see that so many people are taking an interest in my project. I'm still new at this and English is not my first language, so I tend to be rather long-winded in my posts to hopefully make sure my point gets across. Sorry about that, but here's a wall of text :D

• The sandbox-dilemma
What I'll be going for is greatly simplified access to events, less cluttered location menus, communicate requirements for events (some event chains have special requirements, for example: If you go to the beach right after school, you'll get the Maria event chain, if you go there later you'll get another set of girls.
I've set all of this stuff up in my mind but haven't helped the player see it in any way, and I'll have to remedy that) and, most importantly: I am currently building an 'event log' that you can open with a click. It will show you the content you've yet to unlock and if it is currently available, as well as a simple time table for school days that will show you the class you have next so you don't have to wildly search around.
Again, the classes operate on a clearly defined system, but I failed to make it appear that way.

Thank you very much for your detailed post!
1. The art:​
I'm pretty bad at this, honestly. My eye for detail and composition leaves much to be desired, but I'll try my best.​
I share your concerns with the paleness, but at this point, reworking the pictures would be massively out of scope and probably demoralize me for months. I fear that I won't be able to address this in the next months, at least.​
2. Character diversity:​
I've got quite a lot of characters lined up to appear in some event chains that will massively improve this. I'll hit you up with a few previews once I get to it.​
3. College/High school:​
In the initial stages of the game, I had it planned as an actual university (without the uniforms and such), but that proved to be a massive undertaking since I didn't want all characters to wear the same shit every day, and the scope of having multiple individual outfits for 20+ characters got my knees shaking. Still, I obviously need everyone to be over 18, and I didn't want to steal The Headmaster's school concept or something.​
This is an issue I've got in my mind and I'll try my very best to solve this somehow, but it might take a while.​
4. Masturbation
I am an idiot. I actually made a small (for now) event chain at home, but I completely forgot to actually implement it correctly. It's a 'legacy' event - by that I mean something I created probably 2 years ago, reworked multiple times, kept it up to date with character and story changes. And then I forget about it. Sigh.​
Stay tuned vor 0.2 or 0.3, it will be re-included by then.​

• Male MC
Since I've seen that issue pop up multiple times, let me clarify:​
I will never implement anything like that. I don't have fun designing male characters, and while writing them can be fun, it is pretty difficult to create a lighthearted, non-fuck-fest exhibitionism story with a ton of males around who would most likely be really fucking horny all the time.​
So, not happening, sorry about that.​
I have another game (this time an RPGM-game) that I've been sporadically working at over the last few years and that one will feature a lot more hetero content, but still with a female main character. RPGM is a pain in the ass though, so don't expect any meaningful updates on that thing for the time being.​
If I forgot to answer any questions, please @ me, I'll try my best.​
Thanks for reading and have a nice day,​
feierflei​
Thx for being transparent about male MC. I can move on without fear to miss out on this game

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
The game focuses mostly on female-only content, male stuff is entirely optional and avoidable.
I wonder what's the point of male stuff? This game seems to cater exclusively to people interested in f/f stuff (I approve!). If there's like let's say 5-10% f/m, people who only like f/f will skip it anyway, while it will be not enough for people interested in f/m. So only those who like both might enjoy that. While not much of an issue since it's avoidable, probably a waste of time.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
I wonder what's the point of male stuff? This game seems to cater exclusively to people interested in f/f stuff (I approve!). If there's like let's say 5-10% f/m, people who only like f/f will skip it anyway, while it will be not enough for people interested in f/m. So only those who like both might enjoy that. While not much of an issue since it's avoidable, probably a waste of time.
I, for one, am fine with leaving out the male stuff entirely. I like more F/F content, and there aren't enough games that focus on it. And for anyone who likes dudes in their game, this site is already loaded with them.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
The main point is that I don't make this game with a target audience in mind. Hell, I didn't expect such an overwhelming response at all! I would have been happy with one or two replies, but here we are on page 3.
My characters have, in a strange way, a 'life' of their own. Because of that, they have preferences when it comes to sexual partners. Some of them are just not very interested in girls (okay, none of them are pure hetero - but Maria for example is 80% interested in men, 20% interested in women. Btw, those are just random numbers that I just made up to explain my concept.) and I would feel kind of bad for them if I did not include something they would find fun. That's why I go through the for me personally not very fun activity of creating f/m scenes. I just want my characters to be happy xD

So, I don't feel like those 5-10% (it will never reach 10%, and probably not even 5) will go to 'waste' or something. I understand that people aren't interested, I mean, I would skip those scenes myself, but I will never remove them entirely.
Maybe at least a few people will like them, and honestly, that's enough for me.

Last edited:

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
If you're looking for games with a male MC or other dudes in them, I recommend the following:

• Basically all the games on this site
I have a really hard time understanding people who find a game with unique features or themes and decide to complain in the thread that the game doesn't have *insert very generic feature or theme found in 99.9% of games on this site*.

Especially when it comes to games about exhibitionism. "Oh, but it's only nudity, I want sex! Fuck! Dick in pussy! Penis in vagina! You know, the thing 69,420 other games already have!"

Or games with slow corruption. "I want teh secs NOW".

Last edited:

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Quick heads-up on v0.1b:
It would seem that I fucked up save transfer stuff, so I'd recommend loading a save from before the last playable friday - or starting a new one altogether. That one should be usable in 0.2 once it comes out.

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
Very nice game. Starting from a save of the last Friday indeed triggers the weekend events. But it's only on Tuesday morning that I receive the message that v0.1b is finished. Also, some events (park running and beach with Maria) were reset to prior settings. (just some minor remarks)
How can I trigger the solo beach event 4/4 ?
Going to the beach in the evening without removing top of bikini results in an error: Image 'mbeachfiller1 aa' not found.

Last edited:

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, sorry about that. I just fixed the reported bugs and the loading issues, now I'm waiting for the uploads to finish.
If you want 0.1c as fast as possible, head over to . The post should be public.
I'll update this thread as well, but the moderator review can take between 10 minutes and 2 hours in my (limited) experience.

Edit: Thread got updated super fast. Thank you, anonymous moderator!

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2020
Yeah, sorry about that. I just fixed the reported bugs and the loading issues, now I'm waiting for the uploads to finish.
If you want 0.1c as fast as possible, head over to . The post should be public.
I'll update this thread as well, but the moderator review can take between 10 minutes and 2 hours in my (limited) experience.

Edit: Thread got updated super fast. Thank you, anonymous moderator!
thanks, Dev.
cheers.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes