4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
  • The sandbox-dilemma
What I'll be going for is greatly simplified access to events, less cluttered location menus, communicate requirements for events (some event chains have special requirements, for example: If you go to the beach right after school, you'll get the Maria event chain, if you go there later you'll get another set of girls.
I've set all of this stuff up in my mind but haven't helped the player see it in any way, and I'll have to remedy that) and, most importantly: I am currently building an 'event log' that you can open with a click. It will show you the content you've yet to unlock and if it is currently available, as well as a simple time table for school days that will show you the class you have next so you don't have to wildly search around.
Again, the classes operate on a clearly defined system, but I failed to make it appear that way.
I'd suggest taking a look at how Apartment 69 does it. Implement a menu with all the girls and a clear instruction for each on where and when to go to trigger the next event.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I'd suggest taking a look at how Apartment 69 does it. Implement a menu with all the girls and a clear instruction for each on where and when to go to trigger the next event.
That won't work for me, since this is not a dating sim and the girls are heavily interconnected, since they are a group of friends who actually do stuff together in their free time.
I could, of course, implement systems upon systems, but simply timegating the events will make it easier for me to make new content, reduce bug risk, and allows me to tell a coherent story without annoying grind.

Still, I'll probably extend the event guide at some point in the future, but for now it will have to suffice.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I have a really hard time understanding people who find a game with unique features or themes and decide to complain in the threat that the game doesn't have *insert very generacji feature or theme found in 99.9% of games on this site*.

Especially when it comes to games about exhibitionism. "Oh, but it's only nudity, I want sex! Fuck! Dick in pussy! Penis in vagina! You know, the thing 69,420 other games already have!"

Or games with slow corruption. "I want teh secs NOW".
Yeah - I feel the same. A big chunk of the games here are not really my taste, but I am not going to complain about it in every game topic. Why should I? I just wait until something IS my taste, and then encourage the developer (or criticize in a respectful manner) if needed, and give the game my thumbs up.

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Thought it was pretty good, though I'm a bit disappointed that its a Female Protagonist who's being taken advantage of instead being the dominant character. I think there are plenty of games that do the former, and very few the latter.

Reactions: 0culus

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
just played through version 0.1b and all I can say is View attachment 1273087
Hehehe, thank you for playing!

I'll have v0.2 up in a few days, after I let my poor patrons suffer through the potentially bug-riddled version I'll upload either today or tomorrow, depending on how the testing goes. Expect a free, and hopefully bug-free, update around tuesday or so.
It will include a new nightly side event chain at home, a week of story content and continuations of most other side stories.

kps789

Apr 28, 2020
Hehehe, thank you for playing!

I'll have v0.2 up in a few days, after I let my poor patrons suffer through the potentially bug-riddled version I'll upload either today or tomorrow, depending on how the testing goes. Expect a free, and hopefully bug-free, update around tuesday or so.
It will include a new nightly side event chain at home, a week of story content and continuations of most other side stories.
Implying that I am not already a Patreon

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Going to the university after the VR event can result in being stuck: You can't leave the university as there's no leave option outside, just "Enter building" with nothing to do inside. I couldn't roll back far enough to go back to before I went (as I checked every room) and made the mistake of not making a save yet, so gonna shelve this for now. Needless to say, this type of stuff is why I typically always prefer a more VN style over sandbox lol.

Otherwise I think it's a great start. MC's embarrassed look is endearing. Despite how often she makes it, I loved it every time.
Also, I hope Sunville gets some Air Conditioning units soon. It's a nice excuse to shed some clothes, but as someone whose lived in extreme heat for long periods, I feel bad for them xD

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Going to the university after the VR event can result in being stuck: You can't leave the university as there's no leave option outside, just "Enter building" with nothing to do inside. I couldn't roll back far enough to go back to before I went (as I checked every room) and made the mistake of not making a save yet, so gonna shelve this for now. Needless to say, this type of stuff is why I typically always prefer a more VN style over sandbox lol.

Otherwise I think it's a great start. MC's embarrassed look is endearing. Despite how often she makes it, I loved it every time.
Also, I hope Sunville gets some Air Conditioning units soon. It's a nice excuse to shed some clothes, but as someone whose lived in extreme heat for long periods, I feel bad for them xD

Thanks for the info and the nice words! I just fixed that problem with literally 2 words of code, so you'll be free once I upload v0.2 xD

No air conditioning for the foreseeable future, I'm afraid. ;)

Reactions: TheByQ and Mograx

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Thought it was pretty good, though I'm a bit disappointed that its a Female Protagonist who's being taken advantage of instead being the dominant character. I think there are plenty of games that do the former, and very few the latter.
She's the dominant character in some situations. Try going jogging.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
This does tend to be the trend in a lot of female protagonist games, but I'm not really seeing the same thing here. First of all, there are situations she chooses to put herself into of her own free will, which I think is just fine. Also, when she is coerced into a scene, it feels like that if she objected the coercion would stop. Additionally the stunts she's required to do are all pretty harmless and more good natured teasing than predatory behavior.

There's another game I very much enjoy that I'm mentally comparing this one too, and one of the things I really like about this one is the slower pace. It's fun taking the MC down this road to corruption slowly, rather than getting her gangbanged right away (though I'm hoping for some group sex scenes here at some point).

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Sunville [v0.1c] APK -

Reactions: feierflei

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
This does tend to be the trend in a lot of female protagonist games, but I'm not really seeing the same thing here. First of all, there are situations she chooses to put herself into of her own free will, which I think is just fine. Also, when she is coerced into a scene, it feels like that if she objected the coercion would stop. Additionally the stunts she's required to do are all pretty harmless and more good natured teasing than predatory behavior.

There's another game I very much enjoy that I'm mentally comparing this one too, and one of the things I really like about this one is the slower pace. It's fun taking the MC down this road to corruption slowly, rather than getting her gangbanged right away (though I'm hoping for some group sex scenes here at some point).
I didn't get through all of the events. All I saw was her being blackmailed by the other girl at school and her in the clothing store and pool.
Having seen the other events, ehh. Still not thrilled about having no way to avoid submissive themes. Its not really good natured teasing as the girl at school is going to get more predatory as her story progresses. Would have been nice to have the option to call her bluff. All I'm saying.

I know that there is an opposite scenario in the park, but I don't mind that one because it is for the most part mutual.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Alright people, ETA for v0.2 is Wednesday next week.

Changelog:
- added week 3 at university
- added a new event chain at night
- added a new VR event
- added continuations to multiple side events
- improved general quality of life (de-cluttered more menus, event guide now gives general hints)

Sadly, I didn't get old saves to work (again), but the new event chain starts in the evening of day 1, so it would be a good idea to start from the beginning anyway.

{shameful plug} If you want early access, head over to my . {/shameful plug}

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Alright people, ETA for v0.2 is Wednesday next week.

Changelog:
- added week 3 at university
- added a new event chain at night
- added a new VR event
- added continuations to multiple side events
- improved general quality of life (de-cluttered more menus, event guide now gives general hints)

Sadly, I didn't get old saves to work (again), but the new event chain starts in the evening of day 1, so it would be a good idea to start from the beginning anyway.

{shameful plug} If you want early access, head over to my . {/shameful plug}
Any idea how prevalent the VR events will be? I'm a sucker for those types of scenarios; Not just the cool outfits and fun fantasy aesthetic that comes with them, but there's neat opportunities for character development. Even just knowing Lea mains a mage is a fun little tidbit about her lol

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Any idea how prevalent the VR events will be? I'm a sucker for those types of scenarios; Not just the cool outfits and fun fantasy aesthetic that comes with them, but there's neat opportunities for character development. Even just knowing Lea mains a mage is a fun little tidbit about her lol
There will be one every weekend. I love the ability to explore magical bullshittery without needing a full fantasy setting for the game, so expect more VR events until my imagination runs dry (hehe).
By the way, feel free to give me some suggestions. I could always use more inspiration.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
There will be one every weekend. I love the ability to explore magical bullshittery without needing a full fantasy setting for the game, so expect more VR events until my imagination runs dry (hehe).
By the way, feel free to give me some suggestions. I could always use more inspiration.
Suggestions are hard because they'd be mostly subjective opinion, though I can certainly do that. I only have 1 or 2 that I think would be worth pointing out:

1) Lea strikes me as a breath of fresh air in regards to a female protag on this site. I.e. she's not a skinny giant breasted moronic bimbo walking around without 2 brain cells to rub together. I like her model and her character so far. I would run with that.

Keep some wit and cleverness about her (the fact she mains a mage might help reinforce this as subtle background flag in this regard) so that she remains a refreshing change of pace from the dime a dozen corrupt the idiot bimbo games on this site.

Not to say sluttiness/lewdness should be avoided obviously, just make her clever about it, or at least fully cognizant of the situations that lead her to being in those situations. Maybe, through her perceptiveness (or as Archer puts it: 'Keen situational awareness') she discovers some mischievous situation someone tried to force her into to get her naked, but acts ignorant because she thinks the plotting was adorable, the girl is cute, and is curious.

I don't know, the point, as a long term development, is she doesn't mindlessly drift from being helplessness scene after scene as a result of the air in her head lol. Way too much of that going on around here, I'm personally sick of it.

2) I haven't actually finished to end of content yet, but I didn't catch an overarching motivation for our heroine. Are there any plans for something like an antagonist to overcome? A mystery of her past to solve? A life goal to achieve before an imposed time limit?
Doesn't really matter, but adding a reason for her to get out of bed every morning aside from 'it's time for school' might draw in more people in the long term, invest in her life and story more.

Though frankly, a competent lesbian protagonist is already reason enough for a lot of people to stick around lol.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
I've only played for a bit right now, but so far it's fun. I guess some scenes could be a bit more fleshed out like work where she has to wear her outfits and doesn't do much with them.

Also Lea and Maria are likeable and cute, bit of a bummer that Maria of all girls prefers guys and Lea has her rule going on. Feels like they are the vanilla childhood friend romance option, but I guess not. ^^

Giving Lea some kind of goal seems like a good idea. Could be something simple like "become more confident and find a girlfriend" or something.

And no to male protag / horny males, you already get that in 99,9% of all games.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes