4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Suggestions are hard because they'd be mostly subjective opinion, though I can certainly do that. I only have 1 or 2 that I think would be worth pointing out:

1) Lea strikes me as a breath of fresh air in regards to a female protag on this site. I.e. she's not a skinny giant breasted moronic bimbo walking around without 2 brain cells to rub together. I like her model and her character so far. I would run with that.

Keep some wit and cleverness about her (the fact she mains a mage might help reinforce this as subtle background flag in this regard) so that she remains a refreshing change of pace from the dime a dozen corrupt the idiot bimbo games on this site.

Not to say sluttiness/lewdness should be avoided obviously, just make her clever about it, or at least fully cognizant of the situations that lead her to being in those situations. Maybe, through her perceptiveness (or as Archer puts it: 'Keen situational awareness') she discovers some mischievous situation someone tried to force her into to get her naked, but acts ignorant because she thinks the plotting was adorable, the girl is cute, and is curious.

I don't know, the point, as a long term development, is she doesn't mindlessly drift from being helplessness scene after scene as a result of the air in her head lol. Way too much of that going on around here, I'm personally sick of it.

2) I haven't actually finished to end of content yet, but I didn't catch an overarching motivation for our heroine. Are there any plans for something like an antagonist to overcome? A mystery of her past to solve? A life goal to achieve before an imposed time limit?
Doesn't really matter, but adding a reason for her to get out of bed every morning aside from 'it's time for school' might draw in more people in the long term, invest in her life and story more.

Though frankly, a competent lesbian protagonist is already reason enough for a lot of people to stick around lol.

Wow, thank you for the feedback! That's a lot more than I expected, and I love it!

Considering 1:
That's pretty much exactly what I'm trying to go for with her character, I just never really thought about it or put it into words. Now that I think about it, the problem with many female protagonists seems to be that they were created as "tools" fit for the situation the authors had in mind. So, situations > characters.
Personally, I had the characters in mind before I even started writing any kind of scene, and I'd like to believe that the result of that is a game where the events "grow around" Lea instead of making her fit into them by removing her ability to, well, think for herself. Ergo, characters > situations.
Please, hold me to this standard, because I do not want my pride to be unfounded.

Considering 2:
It hasn't been mentioned yet, but she certainly has a goal. It's more of a "slice of life"-goal though, so maybe not exactly what you meant. She's basically just trying to enjoy some carefree time before she enters the working life to pursue her dream career - which will almost certainly be a sequel that's already forming in my head during sleepless nights.
No mysteries or antagonists, except for a few event chains that are more or less isolated from the main plot. But you make a great point, and I will give her dreams and aspirations a higher importance in the story I've planned. The story itself won't change, but I will try to give the players more insight into her character. I tend to forget things like that, because it's all clear and set in my head.

Thank you again for the detailed answer!

Reactions: Mograx

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I've only played for a bit right now, but so far it's fun. I guess some scenes could be a bit more fleshed out like work where she has to wear her outfits and doesn't do much with them.

Also Lea and Maria are likeable and cute, bit of a bummer that Maria of all girls prefers guys and Lea has her rule going on. Feels like they are the vanilla childhood friend romance option, but I guess not. ^^

Giving Lea some kind of goal seems like a good idea. Could be something simple like "become more confident and find a girlfriend" or something.

And no to male protag / horny males, you already get that in 99,9% of all games.
Hahaha, stay tuned for v0.2, because it turns out that their rules and preferences don't necessarily hold up in any situation.

Fleshing out scenes is something I've already started doing without really planning on it - I just noticed at some point that my freshly written stuff tends to be a lot longer than older events and I even had to change my graphics nomenclature at some point because of that :KEK:

Reactions: x~Minchen~x

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
First off, I really like this game.

A few small issues, like missing images for the generic beach scenes, and Hannah, who is said to never wear underwear, is always wearing underwear everywhere other than the classroom, like on the roof for break or the beach party scene.

One large issue, the hint guide. As others have said, if there are requirements, such as needing a certain stat, or having completed certain events, this should be listed. I have finished the main story, and done everything I can find, ground my confidence to over 75, I am on day 45, and I still cannot trigger the last solo beach scene.

I do hope that she has the option to turn the tables on Hannah, I am not a fan of being blackmailed.

The Language and Art teachers are awesome, I can't wait to see more of them.

Also hope we get more with the masochistic student in the jogging events, she is fun.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
First off, I really like this game.

A few small issues, like missing images for the generic beach scenes, and Hannah, who is said to never wear underwear, is always wearing underwear everywhere other than the classroom, like on the roof for break.

One large issue, the hint guide. As others have said, if there are requirements, such as needing a certain stat, or having completed certain events, this should be listed. I have finished the main story, and done everything I can find, ground my confidence to over 75, I am on day 45, and I still cannot trigger the last solo beach scene.

I do hope that she has the option to turn the tables on Hannah, I am not a fan of being blackmailed.

The Language and Art teachers are awesome, I can't wait to see more of them.

Also hope we get more with the masochistic student in the jogging events, she is fun.

Thank you very much for the feedback!
I addressed quite a bit of that in 0.2 already. Missing images should be fixed, and the event guide was expanded quite a bit.
All stats except confidence were removed, and whenever you need more of that, the game will tell you.

The last solo beach scene was bugged, and I thought I fixed that in 0.1c already (maybe I f'ed up there, sorry. Works in 0.2, defnitely). Well, it wasn't the scene that was bugged, rather the counter that I slapped together on the fly. You saw the scene, but the counter didn't update. Sorry for wasting your time on that.

I kind of neglected poor Marlene (the masochist) in 0.2, but I'm currently working on a few large events with her for 0.3, so stay tuned for that. I'll release 0.2 for non-patrons on wednesday, and 0.3 probably (no promises) around the 17th or 18th.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you very much for the feedback!
I addressed quite a bit of that in 0.2 already. Missing images should be fixed, and the event guide was expanded quite a bit.
All stats except confidence were removed, and whenever you need more of that, the game will tell you.

The last solo beach scene was bugged, and I thought I fixed that in 0.1c already (maybe I f'ed up there, sorry. Works in 0.2, defnitely). Well, it wasn't the scene that was bugged, rather the counter that I slapped together on the fly. You saw the scene, but the counter didn't update. Sorry for wasting your time on that.

I kind of neglected poor Marlene (the masochist) in 0.2, but I'm currently working on a few large events with her for 0.3, so stay tuned for that. I'll release 0.2 for non-patrons on wednesday, and 0.3 probably (no promises) around the 17th or 18th.
That is good to hear, I only have b, so I will get the update, didn't know there was one, thanks.

That is good to hear, she is adorable.

I don't play many female protagonist games, due to the whole sex with men thing, and usually a lot of rape, blackmail, and other unpleasant things. It's hard to find a good exhibitionism game, and this one is quickly moved up near the top of my list.

One thing I would like to see is more repeatable sexy stuff, like solo beach #3 or the naked hot tub stuff. A gallery would be nice one day too, so we don't have to go back and load old saves to replay the one time scenes.

Thanks again, I love what you are doing here.

Reactions: feierflei

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Hmmmm. I can probably slap together a "budget gallery" with little effort by repurposing the scene guide systems. It wouldn't be save persistent though, and the interface would probably pretty ugly.
Don't expect that before I get started on 0.4 though, I've got a lot on my plate already.

Repeatable stuff is something I'm planning to phase in more now that I have the event guide set up and people aren't baited into spamming the same event over and over hoping for something to change. I hate brainless grindfest games, and I don't want people to play my game like that.

Ah, considering the blackmail:
I was trying pretty hard to always give Lea (not the player though) a reasonable out without real consequences. Most of the time she'd just go along with it, because she's mainly looking for excuses so she doesn't have to take "responsibility" for doing perverted stuff.
I hate anything non-consensual, and I never wanted for the Hannah situation to be something Lea is truly unhappy with, but I may have failed to communicate that in the earlier scenes. Thanks to English not being my native language, I tend to lose some nuance in my writing that is still present in my headcanon, which is something I'm actively working on to hopefully improve it over time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmmmm. I can probably slap together a "budget gallery" with little effort by repurposing the scene guide systems. It wouldn't be save persistent though, and the interface would probably pretty ugly.
Don't expect that before I get started on 0.4 though, I've got a lot on my plate already.

Repeatable stuff is something I'm planning to phase in more now that I have the event guide set up and people aren't baited into spamming the same event over and over hoping for something to change. I hate brainless grindfest games, and I don't want people to play my game like that.

Ah, considering the blackmail:
I was trying pretty hard to always give Lea (not the player though) a reasonable out without real consequences. Most of the time she'd just go along with it, because she's mainly looking for excuses so she doesn't have to take "responsibility" for doing perverted stuff.
I hate anything non-consensual, and I never wanted for the Hannah situation to be something Lea is truly unhappy with, but I may have failed to communicate that in the earlier scenes. Thanks to English not being my native language, I tend to lose some nuance in my writing that is still present in my headcanon, which is something I'm actively working on to hopefully improve it over time.
Not saying it needs to be done soon, just an idea.

Yeah, it's not been too bad so far, but it would also be nice to start getting her to do some things too, just a thought. ;)
Once her stats get high enough though... IDK, maybe it is just me, but I like being the one in charge to some degree... lol Main Character Syndrome.

Reactions: feierflei

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I replayed the game yesterday, and the new changes are fun.

I am hoping for one thing: I have a massive blind spot when it comes to bullies, and I feel like Ms. Lindholm is one of those. I'm really hoping she will get some sort of comeuppance at some point--maybe Lea gets some leverage on her or something similar.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I replayed the game yesterday, and the new changes are fun.

I am hoping for one thing: I have a massive blind spot when it comes to bullies, and I feel like Ms. Lindholm is one of those. I'm really hoping she will get some sort of comeuppance at some point--maybe Lea gets some leverage on her or something similar.
Funny you should say that, as I just finished writing an event relating to this issue. It won't come up until 0.4 though, so you'll have to bear with her for a few more updates... The public release for 0.2 is right around the corner though, and 0.3 should follow soon-ish as I currently have nothing else to do than work on the game all day lol

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Lin, what are you doing here? You should be at the hotel!
Captura.JPG
Just kidding, I'll keep an eye on it, it doesn't look generic like most with honey select.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
win 10 thing is i was able to play the one before no problem
The only explanation I can come up with is your aspect ratio. It looks like 4:3 on the screenshot, and the game isn't optimized for that.
What happens when you click on Start or Load? Should be the first and second options from the left.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
The only quick fix that comes to mind would be to test different settings in the renderer menu (press Shift+G). If that is also distorted, it might be a problem with your graphics card driver...

Sorry, I really can't think of anything else. I'll keep thinking about it, but if anyone in this thread knows more, please chime in.

Reactions: Daj1989

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
proberly my graphics card as it has happened on other renpy games
Possible, you can check your video drivers.

You can also make sure you didn't get a glitch in your download or extract.

Make sure you always extract to a new folder, and then copy your screenshots and saves over to the new folder before deleting the old one. Never overwrite the files in the old folder, always make a new one.

Good luck, I hope you get it figured it out.

Reactions: Daj1989
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes