4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Just curious, why not use HS2 instead of 1?
Fewer available modding resources. Also, I started this project years ago when HS2 wasn't even on the horizon.
Besides, I don't even own HS2 and I don't really want to buy it.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Fewer available modding resources. Also, I started this project years ago when HS2 wasn't even on the horizon.
Besides, I don't even own HS2 and I don't really want to buy it.
Less assets, and harder to convert them. lol

Reactions: feierflei

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'ha' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "uni.rpyc", line 144, in script call
  File "roof.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "roof.rpyc", line 156, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
I was able to fix this myself by unpacking scripts.rpa and editting all the "ha" to "h". I've attached the file in case anyone else wants the fix (at least, I hope Hannah is the intended speaker.. )

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Great new content! Fun to see where all the storylines are heading and I like how it feels that more and more girls around Lea are getting more perverted. Was definitely glad to see actual contact starting to happen between girls, though I think the "slow burn" before it happened works a lot in this game's favor.
The way I did things in the week meant I only saw 1/3 events for the beach bar right before I hit the end-of-content point. Wasn't too big of a deal though, I just loaded an earlier save to see the rest. It'd be nice to have a few extra days to avoid this in the future, but the way the story is structured (each school day having unique events and all that) might make that a little difficult.

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
It'd be nice to have a few extra days to avoid this in the future, but the way the story is structured (each school day having unique events and all that) might make that a little difficult.
In 0.4 you can replay the last day to get all of the events you might've missed, you just can't enter the school (which is a low price to pay, since you wouldn't get any events there anyway)

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
In 0.4 you can replay the last day to get all of the events you might've missed, you just can't enter the school (which is a low price to pay, since you wouldn't get any events there anyway)
Good to know! I continue to be more broke than a vase pushed off a counter by a cat, so I won't be playing 0.4 till feierfei makes it public, but that's something to look forward to in any case.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I was able to fix this myself by unpacking scripts.rpa and editting all the "ha" to "h". I've attached the file in case anyone else wants the fix (at least, I hope Hannah is the intended speaker.. )
Oh, I forgot that 0.3 already had this problem. I repaired it in 0.4, but thank you very much for providing the quick fix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall a nice update. Looking forward to 0.4
As always, thank you for the feedback!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oops, I forgot to mention that I removed money in 0.3 - it was just an artificial and completely unnecessary layer of grind, another relic from the sandboxy past. Sorry about that, I'll fix the changelog.

Thank you!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "uni.rpyc", line 144, in script call
  File "roof.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "roof.rpyc", line 156, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
The file goes in the renpy folder ?
And I don't have any uni.rpyc or roof.rpyc files in my installation...

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
How do I do the evening walks? It tells me to go out at night but Lea wouldn't go out at night.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Wow, this just keeps getting better! Every girl is adorable and many having her own funny moments.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Thanks for great game, i really love how Lea got some control where to go and how to let others have fun with her, wink wink at beach bar.
Cant wait for next update

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Excellent. Love the setting and progression. Good focus on the main character but with a lot of effort to side and background characters reactions that the world feels rich.

Looking forward to more

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Nice update but did not get to see the third beach bar scene before it told me I had reached the end of 0.3. I tried to go on the second day, after doing first beach bar event but it did not give me an option for the beach bar, neither at afternoon or evening. After the camping trip, I got to finally do my second shift but then that night ended the 0.3 build.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes