4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Daj1989

Jun 23, 2020
The only quick fix that comes to mind would be to test different settings in the renderer menu (press Shift+G). If that is also distorted, it might be a problem with your graphics card driver...

Sorry, I really can't think of anything else. I'll keep thinking about it, but if anyone in this thread knows more, please chime in.
i had to change the renderer menu but i had to hold shift while opening the game as (press Shift+G) in game was distorted

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I somehow just found this despite being a sucker for lesbian stuff. Played through it all in one go and I can't wait for more.
Time for everyone's favorite: a bulleted list of thoughts on the game!
  • Lack of sounds/music (mostly the music since I'm not a big fan of random "moan" sfx or anything else along those lines) kinda bothered me but it's not too big of a deal. I'd recommend checking out some royalty-free music or even a cheap "resource pack" or whatever to add a little ~musical flair~, though I also understand if trying to integrate music isn't big on the agenda.
  • Was going to say that I was hoping for some more explicitly-sex scenes, but it sounds like that's already in the works. I kinda hope we can slut it up at some point and maybe enjoy some casual sex with girls who aren't story-important characters with their own plotlines, but that's definitely a "me" thing and isn't a necessity.
    • With all that being said, the exhibition scenes were pretty hot and I liked how they were the focal point of things while still leaving room for other developments, as opposed to other exhibition-based stuff where the premise feels a bit overwhelming, or when the exhibition stuff gets tacked onto a game more about getting progressively sluttier or something. The latter can be especially weird when games will let the player girl turboslut around and sleep with everyone from family members to stray dogs but won't allow her to walk out of her bedroom naked unless she's built up some "exhibition" score or something.
  • I do like the realistic look on all the women, but I kinda wish there were one or two characters that were more on the "unrealistic" side of things? Ellie's probably my favorite NPC so far just because she seems a little bit curvier than most of the other characters, but I'd love to see a girl with some big titties.
    • In my opinion, such a character would fit right in with the MMO events. Maybe Lea and her friends need a fourth party member and they get someone playing an extremely-busty character? Marlene's in-game character is also on the bustier side, and with the "upgrades" the other two got, I smell potential for something there, too.
  • Maybe we could either eliminate the "need" for money as it adds a layer of grind to the game, or give the money more purpose? The rent payment in its current state is kind of strange, because after reading through the thread and seeing what's been changed, the need to grind anything has been pretty much removed? Except with the rent still in the game, it's forcing you to work at the clothing shop (especially annoying when you can't progress any events there) and giving the player less opportunities to progress events in other areas.
    • Alternatively, I'd like to see more use for the money, maybe stuff that could be considered "bonus" content? An optional & repeatable scene where Lea is watching a sexy livestream and pays for a one-on-one cam session with the girl, and Lea could pay more money on subsequent viewings for even spicier content? It could escalate to the point where they end up meeting for a hook-up, or Lea joins the camgirl for a stream (possibly disguised) and experiences a different brand of exhibitionism by showing herself off to internet strangers.
Anyways, I've certainly typed up a storm here and that's all I can think of writing for now, without repeating a lot of the praise you've already received. I might have more to say at a later time but the ol' brain is frazzled for now.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I somehow just found this despite being a sucker for lesbian stuff. Played through it all in one go and I can't wait for more.
  • Lack of sounds/music (mostly the music since I'm not a big fan of random "moan" sfx or anything else along those lines) kinda bothered me but it's not too big of a deal. I'd recommend checking out some royalty-free music or even a cheap "resource pack" or whatever to add a little ~musical flair~, though I also understand if trying to integrate music isn't big on the agenda.
  • Was going to say that I was hoping for some more explicitly-sex scenes, but it sounds like that's already in the works. I kinda hope we can slut it up at some point and maybe enjoy some casual sex with girls who aren't story-important characters with their own plotlines, but that's definitely a "me" thing and isn't a necessity.
    • With all that being said, the exhibition scenes were pretty hot and I liked how they were the focal point of things while still leaving room for other developments, as opposed to other exhibition-based stuff where the premise feels a bit overwhelming, or when the exhibition stuff gets tacked onto a game more about getting progressively sluttier or something. The latter can be especially weird when games will let the player girl turboslut around and sleep with everyone from family members to stray dogs but won't allow her to walk out of her bedroom naked unless she's built up some "exhibition" score or something.
  • I do like the realistic look on all the women, but I kinda wish there were one or two characters that were more on the "unrealistic" side of things? Ellie's probably my favorite NPC so far just because she seems a little bit curvier than most of the other characters, but I'd love to see a girl with some bigtitties.
    • In my opinion, such a character would fit right in with the MMO events. Maybe Lea and her friends need a fourth party member and they get someone playing an extremely-busty character? Marlene's in-game character is also on the bustier side, and with the "upgrades" the other two got, I smell potential for something there, too.
  • Maybe we could either eliminate the "need" for money as it adds a layer of grind to the game, or give the money more purpose? The rent payment in its current state is kind of strange, because after reading through the thread and seeing what's been changed, the need to grind anything has been pretty much removed? Except with the rent still in the game, it's forcing you to work at the clothing shop (especially annoying when you can't progress any events there) and giving the player less opportunities to progress events in other areas.
    • Alternatively, I'd like to see more use for the money, maybe stuff that could be considered "bonus" content? An optional & repeatable scene where Lea is watching a sexy livestream and pays for a one-on-one cam session with the girl, and Lea could pay more money on subsequent viewings for even spicier content? It could escalate to the point where they end up meeting for a hook-up, or Lea joins the camgirl for a stream (possibly disguised) and experiences a different brand of exhibitionism by showing herself off to internet strangers.
Anyways, I've certainly typed up a storm here and that's all I can think of writing for now, without repeating a lot of the praise you've already received. I might have more to say at a later time but the ol' brain is frazzled for now.

Thank you very much for the detailed review and the high praise!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I always love getting nicely sorted points of critique. Thank you!

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
  • I do like the realistic look on all the women, but I kinda wish there were one or two characters that were more on the "unrealistic" side of things? Ellie's probably my favorite NPC so far just because she seems a little bit curvier than most of the other characters, but I'd love to see a girl with some bigtitties.
While I can agree with a lot of points in your comments, I am ABSOLUTELY against any balloon boobs and elephant hips. There are TONS of that stuff splattered all over here (I guess there is about 80% of that unrealistic stuff), so there is more than enough to suit that needs. As a matter of fact, there is even one character in this VN/Game that is already on the border, so...
Thus please. Keep this one free of that unrealistic and grotesque stuff. I do not want to see another VN/Game contaminated by that.
This is, of course, a personal opinion. I really do not want to be harsh or insulting (I apologize if it sounds like that), but it would be nice to have, and keep, one of the games here with characters that have at least somewhat believable body proportions.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
While I can agree with a lot of points in your comments, I am ABSOLUTELY against any balloon boobs and elephant hips. There are TONS of that stuff splattered all over here (I guess there is about 80% of that unrealistic stuff), so there is more than enough to suit that needs. As a matter of fact, there is even one character in this VN/Game that is already on the border, so...
Thus please. Keep this one free of that unrealistic and grotesque stuff. I do not want to see another VN/Game contaminated by that.
This is, of course, a personal opinion. I really do not want to be harsh or insulting (I apologize if it sounds like that), but it would be nice to have, and keep, one of the games here with characters that have at least somewhat believable body proportions.
I understand not wanting a whole lot of "unrealistic" bodies ("unrealistic" isn't even the right word to use since people with huge boobs and thick asses definitely do exist irl) but having one or two girls with a little extra to them isn't going to start inflating the busts and booties of the other characters like they've got some kind of T&A-virus.
On an additional note, yeah, sure there's a lot of games where characters have "balloon boobs and elephant hips," but the grand majority of those are in the "painfully generic maledom" brand of games that also make up the majority of games on the site. With the minimal amount of games that have female MCs with either exclusively-lesbian content or a heavy emphasis on lesbian content, not a lot of those games even have the huge boobs and asses you're complaining about. Closest I could think is that New Body New Life has girls with... boobs slightly on the bigger side?

Reactions: Kandahar111

NaughtyNyara

Jan 13, 2019
I love that her discovery of exhibitionism isn't rushed. She allows others to "push" and encourage her and they seem enjoy corrupting her too! Everyone, including her teachers and friends seem to love her showing off and nurture it.

The staging/set ups like the VR game and nude modeling could easily allow her to be see by more and more people as the game progresses...

Maybe a famous artist(s) visit the school; he/they along with the students draw Lea and she gets displayed in a public art gallery; or perhaps she grows more powerful in the VR world by discovering that the more people watch her the stronger she becomes or speeds up leveling!

I really like the writing and feel of this game and can't wait to see more!

shy_diary

Jan 19, 2020
very good game! many thanks to author!
i love Skyclad reference =) if secret class whas that reference =) whis Skyrim or other game had such mod.

Reactions: feierflei

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
very good game! many thanks to author!
i love Skyclad reference =) if secret class whas that reference =) whis Skyrim or other game had such mod.
Thank you for playing, and thanks for the high praise!

If you're talking about the novel, then yes, that's what inspired the class and the tattoos ;)

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Hello again everyone!

Version 0.3 is up. Quick changelog:
- Another week at school
- A new job at the beach bar! (Available after a certain point in the Solo Beach chain)
- A new VR event
- Continuations of most event chains!

Also, I removed the money mechanics, as they were nothing but artificial grind without purpose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OhDonna

Jun 9, 2018
just played the 0.3 version and it just keeps getting better!!! Honestly, it's probably my favourite adult game I've played, rivalled only by Ariane In Paradise. There are so many games in this site that are so uncomfortable and creepy, so I just gotta once again praise the lighthearted nature of this game. Definitely going to support this project on Patreon right now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: feierflei
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes