3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Ok, so good start so far. Issues have been pointed out here, I'm sure more will be pointed out.

One thing I can advise is this: When you're at the end of the current content, you should let people know so they can rollback and save. This game just immediately goes to the Main Menu after the girl shows up.

RandomFarmer

Jul 3, 2017
Ok, so good start so far. Issues have been pointed out here, I'm sure more will be pointed out.

One thing I can advise is this: When you're at the end of the current content, you should let people know so they can rollback and save. This game just immediately goes to the Main Menu after the girl shows up.
ok, I'll keep that in mind thx

Reactions: The Pie Rat

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The protagonist is going to be a super alien! Haha that made me laugh.

This first episode ended with a good cliffhanger too.
I like the mash up of alien sci-fi and superheroes.
Interesting story and setting.

My only complaint would be that the doctor was not in her regular form
during the sex scene but it made sense story-wise.
I like the possible variety for fun times with the humans and the alien crew.
So here is to hoping to future fun times with the female alien crew.

Anyhoo, great first release. Had it all. Intro. Some story groundwork.
A already some lewd scenes, quality built und visuals and a real cliffhanger
for it end. (y)

Diggin' it. Keep it comin' RandomFarmer. And as always my unsolicited advice
to ignore all negative and entitled comments on the board.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandomFarmer

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Super Alien [Ep-1] [RandomFarmer] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,89 GB / 201 MB - SuperAlien-Ep.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,85 GB / 167 MB - SuperAlien-Ep.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
CJ just a doubt. The original file is 2.03gb but you mentioned 1.89gb. Typo error or is this an earlier version?

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
An alien that looks exactly like an ordinary earthly man. I'm sure this is done for the story so that he blends in better with the crowd, and not to make it easier for players to play as an ordinary human. Nothing new unfortunately.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For anyone ever watched or enjoyed mission impossible, this is how deep undercover top agents get,
not hardcore enough like Minority Report, even tho it is the same actor protagonist,
changing your whole appearence, like in total recall, is a nice to have trope of scify movies decades long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandomFarmer

Jul 3, 2017
An alien that looks exactly like an ordinary earthly man. I'm sure this is done for the story so that he blends in better with the crowd, and not to make it easier for players to play as an ordinary human. Nothing new unfortunately.
It's 111fun send.png not about the lack of imagination but simply of asset, along the way I kept thinking that the aliens were too 'Human'. At one point I though of using this as main character

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Wasn't bad.

2 observations:
- some proofreading would be great (there are words here like "siheld" instead of "shield", etc.)
- a screen at the end with the info it's the end of update, so I can save, would be nice.

And more personal observations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, I rather enjoyed playing. Good luck to the dev.

• Red Heart

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
It must feel good to be superhuman I can't wait to see the mindcontrol in action also Voodda in human form looks much better good work (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some of us did play dead space and mas effect.
Personally love the mission impossible + minority report+total recall melanje of donning that disguise.

Our hot babe medic is having a blast with her own human disguise which our love scene all the more exhilirating.

In this game, the whole plot revolves around body altering treatments,
that is what MC and his ex are talking about, she is changed and she loves the change,
while MC comes with the perpective of being proud in his own body.

Really looking forward for this to be the fortress or a highlander movie where MC finds the artefact and
springs his ex out of prison, as a tribute to all the star wars movies out there.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes