3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
If you need a proof reader. I'll volunteer, I've noticed little snafus here & there. Like besiness, instead of business for example.

Reactions: RandomFarmer

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
let's see, off the top of my head: anal, threesome, trans, mind control stuff (but not too much), milf, romance (by choice), prostitution, teasing, lesbian, blackmail, drugs? maybe, footjob and some other fetishes(by choice).
You may want to put this under something like "Future Tags" somewhere on the OP, that way you won't be spammed with the same question over and over again in the future.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
let's see, off the top of my head: anal, threesome, trans, mind control stuff (but not too much), milf, romance (by choice), prostitution, teasing, lesbian, blackmail, drugs? maybe, footjob and some other fetishes(by choice).
Any Watersporst or Harem or Preggo planned?

Reactions: darlic

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
Yeah Mate, i'm hocked to this like a child to breast milk. This is a great story so far and i love the power gain and dominance i can play. also lactation and prego is a must to make. it will add extra greatness to the story if we can breed what we enslave etc.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Henley shirt

A Henley shirt is a collarless pullover , characterized by a round neckline and a about 3 to 5 inches (8 to 13 cm) long and usually having 2–5 buttons. It essentially is a collarless . The sleeves may be either short or long, and it can be made in almost any fabric, although , cotton- blends, and are by far the most popular. Henley shirts are generally regarded as , but women's versions have appeared as and wear as well.

Henley shirts were named because they were the traditional uniform of in the English town of . The first was in 1839.

In his biography of , the journalist quotes a New York merchant who recalled showing a vintage shirt to a Ralph Lauren buyer: "I showed this fellow underwear—a three-button long-sleeve shirt by Johnstown Knitting Mills. He said, 'This is a new shirt.' That's where he got the idea for the Henley shirt."

RandomFarmer

Jul 3, 2017
Hi everyone! Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you all enjoyed it. As for what is coming next, I'll be alternating between this game and another Dark fantasy one, inspired from Exanima if anyone knows it. If you don't just know it's going to be dark.
I'll keep sharing updates regularly on my Patreon. Here is a couple of renders

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1651289700954.png

Wow ... going full riddick jailor bonanza on this one ... all of these backed up hot and bothered babes
need a piece of MC hard throbbing and deep into their pleasure folds whenever + whereever
and fast!

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Promising start. Setup is good, writing's good, only tricky part is how to keep the heat turned up for the sex scenes, as they're quite clinical at the moment.

Would suggest changing the colour of the character name during dialog to a lighter value and adding a black border around it, since that purple gets lost in quite a few backgrounds.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Hi everyone! Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you all enjoyed it. As for what is coming next, I'll be alternating between this game and another Dark fantasy one, inspired from Exanima if anyone knows it. If you don't just know it's going to be dark.
I'll keep sharing updates regularly on my Patreon. Here is a couple of renders
Your second game definitely looks intriguing. My biggest advice from playing through so far on this one is take some time when you type the text. Slow down and double read it. There are a lot of spelling and grammar errors that really take a moment to sort out and disrupt the flow.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes