3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Two things:
- Please, use correct punctuation! (question marks, etc.) It's very distracting! (the lack of them)
- "Those fucker go our flagship main anti-particle cannon." What does that mean?

RandomFarmer

Jul 3, 2017
Two things:
- Please, use correct punctuation! (question marks, etc.) It's very distracting! (the lack of them)
- "Those fucker go our flagship main anti-particle cannon." What does that mean?
- I'll do my best.
- I understand the confusion, although a bit late. That part will be explained further as I expend on key chars.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I ENJOYED THIS..

finally something different.. I don't see many vn on here like this one which is great..
well none that I played..

But this has promise...

gonna be looking out for this one.

Reactions: RandomFarmer

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, this is just painful to try and decipher what the dialog is supposed to be saying!!
Please just get an editor that is familiar with the English language (post an ad here looking for an editor experienced in the English language, then either pay them for each chapter or keep them on a retainer then give them a percentage of the support payments per month), instead of simply appologizing for the poor google translate attempt.
The renders look good, but since it's a Graphic NOVEL, the dialog NEEDS to be better...like 100% better!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1679850576563.png

Dev be polling the supes for their nudge on a way to go:
1679850602441.png

Looking forward to working on futuristic/cyberpunk stuff
Did a couple of render like these to see if you're interessed in this setting.

Looks like moving forward in the super alien universe fell dead in the water.
Then there is this ... whatever it is:
1679850785705.png
AI
Hey guys! For the past couple of days I've been trying to learn more about AI generated Art.
Basically, you write what you want in a prompt and you get an image, though it much more complicated than that.
However It's truly crazy the result I've had with a little bit of tinkering, I would love to hear your opinion about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Up to this point you can never generate two identical images let alone a series of images that have a logical connection between them, however we'll be royally F* once that's figured out.

Anything some fans of the super alien game can say about this direction?

Jony858

Jul 9, 2021
View attachment 2496351

View attachment 2496353

View attachment 2496364
AI
Hey guys! For the past couple of days I've been trying to learn more about AI generated Art.
Basically, you write what you want in a prompt and you get an image, though it much more complicated than that.
However It's truly crazy the result I've had with a little bit of tinkering, I would love to hear your opinion about it.
Up to this point you can never generate two identical images let alone a series of images that have a logical connection between them, however we'll be royally F* once that's figured out.

Is
View attachment 2496351

View attachment 2496353

View attachment 2496364
AI

Is this a new game if it is what it's name

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
This game started really well and we were waiting. I don't understand how "RandomFarmer" could start a new game when this one never had an update. And now one day "RandomFarmer" tells us about a new game without even mentioning Super Alien while different people have liked it and are desperately waiting for the sequel.
I'm super disappointed that this game was abandoned.
It had everything to be a memorable game.
Apart from the punctuation which was not there...lol :cautious::cry:

Last edited:

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I was really hoping for more from this game. It had sci-fi elements as well as super powers. I was really excited after playing the first release. Seeing this abandoned is almost vexing. This story had soo much potential. All I can do now is hope that some day RandomFarmer will decide to work on it again.

As for the new game. I won't go near it. Last thing I need to experience is another single release for a game with tons of potential that never gets worked on afterwrds.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes