3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

RandomFarmer

Jul 3, 2017
Your second game definitely looks intriguing. My biggest advice from playing through so far on this one is take some time when you type the text. Slow down and double read it. There are a lot of spelling and grammar errors that really take a moment to sort out and disrupt the flow.
Will do. thanks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Right until he went on to say he knows you so much he is going to rid the world of you ...
Anyone should rethink their kinks when dealing with atrocious killer dogma assassins with clan razing ideas.

Reactions: RandomFarmer

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
the typo is fierce in this one, i couldn't get through it because of how many there are, and i got kina lost in the sauce with them.

• Haha
Reactions: RandomFarmer

RandomFarmer

Jul 3, 2017
the typo is fierce in this one, i couldn't get through it because of how many there are, and i got kina lost in the sauce with them.
English is not my first language so knowing my errors doesn't come naturally for me, so I'll start triple checking my script from now on

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should you not get the jist thus far, then there is none to cater to your taste in that kink.
MC is the commander supreme, answers directly to the queen, nobody can top that in the
power structure of this game as a power dynamic. It is all for gamers to squander this.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Should you not get the jist thus far, then there is none to cater to your taste in that kink.
MC is the commander supreme, answers directly to the queen, nobody can top that in the
power structure of this game as a power dynamic. It is all for gamers to squander this.
femdom character name please

Cept there is a tag for it, lol. But this is very early in release. That person has not even been introduced yet. Which is fine, I'm a dom myself, but yeah, folks really should learn patience.

Wzighack

Feb 24, 2020
Great start! There are good renders and solid plot, I've got the MassEffect seriers deja vu at first. Good luck to the Dev on this one! :D

RandomFarmer

Jul 3, 2017
Cept there is a tag for it, lol. But this is very early in release. That person has not even been introduced yet. Which is fine, I'm a dom myself, but yeah, folks really should learn patience.
Hey guys! Most of the scenes will have a dom and sub choices just like with voodda, that's why I put femdom there. These choices wont effect the story.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Very well ... having kinks spill over into story and corrupting the whole system of this game world
would only hinder the whole scope of the plot, not to mention the motivations of the characters.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Patience...on f95zone...rrriiight.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fantastic! That chocolate blackberry melasis body paint will dissapear
in no time under many many many sweet cuddly kisses.
Yummmmhhhh!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes